Monday, December 14, 2015

Nicole, Syndel Markus discuss the feline virus

[18:33] Syndel Markus walks closer to Nicole and asks, "What did you mean when you said..." using Nicole's own voice adds, "It's not the blood"

[18:35] NicoleA Stine turns the page of her book and continues reading, she pauses for a moment but doesnt look up. She only offers a shrug of her shoulder "Just a guess." and continues reading
.
[18:37] Syndel Markus looks down at Nicole and says softly, "What were you guessing?"

[18:39] NicoleA Stine lets out a sigh, closes her book, laying it on her lap and looks at Syndel. "Usually it is customary to introduce one's self before conducting business" she gestures an open hand towards the couch "Would you care to sit?" she move her hand towards the coffee table "Some tea perhaps?"

[18:42] Syndel Markus shows a blank expression as she says in a rather sarcastic way, "Greetings, my name is Syndel, a Consular of The Continuum.  Thank you for your hospitality, I'll stand.  No, thank you, tea is not my thing." She pauses then continues to stare at Nicole expecting her to say something useful."

[18:46] NicoleA Stine lowers her hand and lays it on her chest "Well then Syndel, Consular of the continuum...." she adjust herself in her chair "What ever that might be, you are welcome."

[18:48] Syndel Markus observes Nicole from head to toe and says softly, "You have a pretty mouth, and those fangs look gorgeous on you... as well as everything else.  Would you be so kind as to tell me what I want to know?"

[18:52] NicoleA Stine begins to laugh, lightly at first then her laughter grows louder. She is finally able to settle down. She asks in a low sinister voice "Did you honestly believe you would barge into my library, demand information and I would just blurt out everything I know" her laughter begins again and is finally calm. She lifts her book from her lap and begins to read again "Have a nice day Syndel Consular of the Continum"

[18:57] Syndel Markus begins laughing as soon as Nicole finishes speaking, then says, "You misunderstand my intent, librarian. I didn't barge into the library, I quietly and calmly walked in.  I'm not demanding anything, I'm asking and I don't expect or need for you to tell me EVERYTHING you know, only what I'm asking about." She pauses for a moment then asks, "Do you really want me to leave?  If I leave now with what I have just learned from you, I will not be as pleasant next time you see me."

[18:58] NicoleA Stine lets out a light laugh and continues reading.

[19:00] Syndel Markus smiles and heads out to the door saying, "I guess you prefer things to be complicated.  Have a nice day, while you can."

[19:00] NicoleA Stine continues reading

No comments: