Monday, December 14, 2015

Nicole Fights Esso

[2015/08/12 18:01]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): shouts: "AND THE NEXT BOLTER NUT THAT HITS ME MID FIGHT... IM CUTTING THEY'RE FUCKING FINGERS OFF!"

[2015/08/12 18:02]  NicoleA Stine: /me giggles

[2015/08/12 18:02]  Genesis Cybertar: "Fuck you Esso you shot me with your Berettas a bunch of time"

[2015/08/12 18:02]  Taurius Biedermann: /me smirks

[2015/08/12 18:02]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): "you think I'm laughing?"

[2015/08/12 18:02]  Genesis Cybertar: "No, am I? Whiner"

[2015/08/12 18:03]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): "do you fucking see me laughing here? im not laughing"

[2015/08/12 18:03]  Genesis Cybertar: "Great. I give no fucks"

[2015/08/12 18:03]  Taurius Biedermann: /me smirks again

[2015/08/12 18:03]  ღ сђαɾɾγ υεլυετ ღ (charrydog): /me sighs and starts licking at her cuts

[2015/08/12 18:04]  NicoleA Stine: /me waves a hand "Lighten up Esso"

[2015/08/12 18:04]  ღ сђαɾɾγ υεլυετ ღ (charrydog): /me nuzzles Hera and bounds off

[2015/08/12 18:04]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me growls "im sorry...what was that? it sounded like you wanted me to start with your fingers....care to repeat it?"

[2015/08/12 18:05]  NicoleA Stine: "You're really going to complain about getting hit in the middle of an all out brawl? Please..."

[2015/08/12 18:08]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me taps his foot for a moment before points his blade at her "your right, i'll just skip to the fun part...." with that he launches an attack on her

[2015/08/12 18:09]  DCS 2.99.55: shouts: NicoleA Stine was defeated by Esso Brezoianu!

[2015/08/12 18:10]  Hera Shinn: /me glares at Esso "Please leave" looking to Nicola and then back to Esso "you have done enough here."

[2015/08/12 18:10]  NicoleA Stine: /me lays on the ground and musters all the strength she has left and flips Esso the bird 'Dick"

[2015/08/12 18:11]  Taurius Biedermann: /me looks over to Esso "get lost...you proved your point

[2015/08/12 18:11]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me spits on the ground before he looks at hera "erm....no the fuck i havn't...."

[2015/08/12 18:12]  Hera Shinn: /me takes a step forward toward him unless he wanted to back down "What do you want to do here!"  she would nod a bit "Do you want war wif the REns and the bookworms or do you want the satisfaction you bested one of them and that is all?"

[2015/08/12 18:13]  NicoleA Stine: /me lays on the ground with no strength left

[2015/08/12 18:14]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me scratches his head with the handle of his sword for a moment "the words i believed i used were.... cut fucking fingers off... to which she thought was funny....lets see if she finds it funny in a few seconds" then he shakes his head "oh what the fuck are you on about? man you people are stupid, every other douche in this town does what the hell they want, attacks who they want and the word war is never mentioned, but this fool tries me... when she fucking knows better....and people start losing they're minds"

[2015/08/12 18:16]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me then points his sword at tuar "his house launched a fucking overgrown smuff on the entire city and all let them get away with it, so don't start playing hero against me"

[2015/08/12 18:17]  Hera Shinn: /me snips and growls a bit "and you do damn well better then most you are better then that so back off please. I will not stop you but if hit is fingers you want then dammit you are settling your sights way to low."  she would look back to Tau and then snap back to Esso if he was still paying attention to her "dammit you know that smurf is  now long gone and back to rot wif the worms..." pointing back to Nicola "What does that have to do with her!"

[2015/08/12 18:19]  Taurius Biedermann: /me looks over and remains in silence watching the whole scene
[2015/08/12 18:19]  NicoleA Stine: /me lays still not able to get up. She groans a bit from the pain

[2015/08/12 18:22]  DCS 2.99.55: shouts: Nishi Alzael was defeated by Lutke Avedon!

[2015/08/12 18:22]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me places his hand on his face as he shakes his head "oh give me a fucking break....aiming too low? you just now said something about starting wars? i could take her to the garage, and blow torch her arms and legs of then cut her stomach open, pull her guts out, replace them with candy and hang whats left outside the haven so everyone can have a fun game of pinata if you wish....would THAT be aiming high enough for ya?"

[2015/08/12 18:25]  Hera Shinn: /me stomped a foot and huffed at Esso "Oh crap you know what I mean if you take me literally you know I would drive most nuts."  she would hold back not approaching Nic since Esso had felled her "crap if you want to torch her in the garage its your business but since the smell might waft over to the library consider the repercussions and if Riv wants do deal with them."  looking down to Nic "or leave her with me, flip me off say fuck you cat and walk away with the satisfaction your are king shit vamp in the town."

[2015/08/12 18:26]  NicoleA Stine: /me reaches for the bench and tries to pull herself up onto the bench. She gets herself on the bench still groaning with every move

[2015/08/12 18:29]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me shakes his head "if they want to hold out of riv because of MY actions, then that just proves they are just a bunched of petulant idiots with a lot of books, they want to have a problem they can have it with me, but do you honestly think that im going to just walk away without living up to my fucking word after getting to this point? that does far more damage to my rep then sparing does for any deals"

[2015/08/12 18:33]  Hera Shinn: /me raises a brow "well fuck I am not stopping you!!!"  glaring at Esso "I was just letting you know what I thought and you do not give a fuck so have at it I will be sure to tell Seren and Riv about it and I am sure they will side with your righteous cause and the fact she..." pointed to Nic was such a threat to you this needed to be done!:" she would clap "Bravo and you are the best and manliest and this proves it! Your reputation is secure!"

[2015/08/12 18:34]  NicoleA Stine: /me leans on the bench and spits some blood from her mouth. She lifts a hand and wipes her mouth with the back side of her hand. "Do what you want...." she glares at Esso "... this is between you and me not our houses" she flinches from the pain but continues to glare at him

[2015/08/12 18:38]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me turns to look over his shoulder at hera "are you finally done expressing your sarcastic opinion? ok, maybe i can get the fuck on with this shit finally" he says sheathing his blades and reaching to his belt for one of his daggers "jeez...its as if you cats weren't just the other day plotting to piss on they books or something" grasping onto the handle tightly he moves towards nic and would try to take hold of her wrist with his left hand

[2015/08/12 18:41]  NicoleA Stine: /me struggles and tries to pull away from Esso. She slaps at his hand as he tries to take a hold of herher and kicks him in the shins several times trying to push him away from her.

[2015/08/12 18:42]  Hera Shinn: /me would wave a hand at him and make a few mumbling, mocking and silent gestures aping some of Esso words "get the fuck on with....finally..." waving a bit "yeah yeah do what ya want." tuning her back so she would not have to see what happened next as she stared to walk away "don't say I never tired to talk you out of it Esso!"  she would wave seeing Nic sit up "I know ya have more fight in ya but if you want this ish your deal!!!" she would turn as she walked backward to Esso "give her a bit of honor please!" spinning on a heal again she would not wait for them and headed off and what happened was between them.

[2015/08/12 18:47]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me rolls his eyes "give her a bit of honor...give me a fucking brea-" he was distracted long enough he didn't see the kick and buckles as he gets nailed in the shin and he drops to his knee "you bitch!" a now enraged esso lunges his dagger right at her recklessly trying to stab her chest

[2015/08/12 18:51]  NicoleA Stine: /me feels the blade slice through her flesh. She holds back a scream. She grumbles "FUCK ....YOU ....MOTHER FUCKER!" She tries to grabs the knife with one hand and she continues to kick him aiming for his groin. She reaches out with her other hand and tries to grab his face attempting to dig her nails into his cheek and eyes.

[2015/08/12 18:59]  Ĕşşο ţħε Ðгεαđεđ (esso.brezoianu): /me found himself with a decision to make, protect his face or his nuts, either one leaving him open for the other, he grits his teeth ends up taking the shot to the nuts, it clearly hurt, a lot, but at least her was able to move his hand to his face to keep himself from getting clawed, but afterward falls to the floor, yanking the blade out in the process "you....fucking....little....shit!"

[2015/08/12 19:03]  NicoleA Stine: /me watches the blood spurt from her chest as he pulls the blades out. She quickly applies pressure over the wound to stop the bleeding. She up and tries to run off but staggers as she runs. She braces herself against the wall of the hospital as she tries to escape from him.

No comments: