Monday, December 14, 2015

Nicole Meets Dee

[07:29] NicoleA Stine enters the library and walks over to the sitting area. She smooths the back of her skirt as she takes a seat on the couch. Nicole slowly crosses her legs and neatly folds her hands in her lap, her foot slowly begins to bounce. She lifts her sight to Dee "Good day Ms, are you in need of assistance of a librarian?"
.
[07:33] Dee Wallace: Tilting her head back so her eyes can gaze out from under her hat brim, she looks at the woman.  She spends a few mins taking in every detail of the woman.  Finally, she answers  " Hello.  My name is Wallace... Dee Wallace." She pauses briefly,  " I'm a new member of the library."  she finishes softly.

[07:37] NicoleA Stine studies her for a moment "I see, then perhaps I should introduce myself. I am Nicole. I am also employed by the library." Nicole stands and reaches out her long cold bony hand to Dee as one corner of her mouth curls "But I am old to the library" she offers a small smile

[07:41] Dee Wallace: Dee looks at the womans hand, then slowly reaches out and shakes it.  Nodding, she looks up Nicole.  " Oh really?"  She seems to think over what Nicole said,  " I haven't met many of the..."  Dee looks around to make sure they are the only two in the library " higher up... librarians.... They seem to keep rather busy around here.  I've been meeting several of the younger members though. "

[07:45] NicoleA Stine loosly shakes Dees hand then drops her hand to the side "Things do get busy around here. But always feel free to reach out for me if there is anyhting I can do for you. Navigating the streets and factions of the city can be quit dangerous." she folds her arms over her stomach and her voice gets a bit quieter "Last thing we need to do is rescue on of our librarians from the likes of Drake or the Kindred"

[07:50] Dee Wallace: Her ears perk up at the mention of the name 'Drake',  " Drake...Just who is this Drake person? "  She down, recalling a few days ago when she was gathering information from a lowly demon, " Drake's name came up the other day.... the person I was talking to said Drake killed a woman and her daughter right in front of the church. I couldn't get much information on him about who this Drake was... other then scary and powerful."  She looks back to Nicole, brimming with interest to learn more about this Drake.

[07:54] NicoleA Stine slowly nods her head "Yes Drake is scary, and powerful. The demons of this city are his minions. He controls the house of the demons better known by the citizens of toxia as "The Pit'. But tred lightly for he is pure evil." she shrugs a shoulder "It does not surprise me that he killed a woman and her child in front of the church" she slowly shakes her head.

[08:00] Dee Wallace: "Hmm... the Pit."  Dee looks out the window, thinking. " I'm new to the city as well.  I've walked the streets, lurking around... " she pauses thinking again, " I don't know exactly where the pit is... only it's general location... I've heard nothing but bad stuff going on there, and I've made sure to keep my distance. "  She scratches her cheek absently while thinking about this powerful man, then she turns to Nicole, asking " Does he travel about the city much or does he mostly stick to the west side of town?"
[08:05] NicoleA Stine slowly nods her head "Drake moves freely about the city. Were you given an assignment that requires you to go to the pit? If so I can assist you. I have somewhat of a rappor with Drake." she lifts a hand to her chin laying her index finger on her cheek "He and I can be civil with each other" she pauses "for the most part" She drops her hand and points towards the windows "The pit is in the South West corner of the city next to the hospital.... if you must go there" she returns her arm to her stomach
[08:09] Dee Wallace: Shaking her head " No, I have no official assignments yet, other then to get to know the people around the city and see what kind of information I can learn.  It's through talking with others that I've learned about Drake and the Pit.  I think I'm good with, hopefully, never having to go there."

[08:11] NicoleA Stine nods her head slowly and smiles "Excellent." she pauses for a moment "Have you gotten to know many people? Aquired any usefull information?"

[08:20] Dee Wallace: Dee reaches up and adjusts her hat, thinking,  slowly she nods " I've met a few different group leaders, and have had several run ins with vampires, mystics, felines, werewolves, demons and angels.  I've gathered information about individuals and  who they interact with.  I haven't been able to gather much information about the mutants or the cybertech users.  Yet, that is.  Seems like most people just love to tell all about their day, if you know how to ask just right. "  the corner of her mouth turn up in a slight smile.

[08:23] NicoleA Stine tilts her head to one side "Run ins? Any issues that need to be addressed with these individules? I don't take kindly to people thinking they can bully the librarians. Just a warning, the factory is equiped with survalience cameras." nods her head "Yes there is much information to gain just by sitting in the haven and listening to the drunken fools " she smiles

[08:29] Dee Wallace: " Nah," She waves her hand "Nothing serious. Only pain in my ass so far is Fred... "  She grits her teeth just thinking of that annoying squid.  Shrugging her shoulders, she adds " I've been shot at a few times due to stray gunfire when Fred is around.  Still have a hard time wrapping my head around Fred, actually, and he ends getting the jump on me every time so far. " She shoves her hands in her pockets.

[08:32] NicoleA Stine lets out a sight laugh "In time you will come to appreciate Fred and learn the easy way to kill him." she looks around the library "Very well then, if there is nothing else you need from me I have some work to attend to upstairs. Its a pleasure to have met you and welcome to the library" she turns and head for the stairs if not stopped
[08:34] Dee Wallace: Nodding at Nicole, " Thanks for filling in some gaps about Drake and the pit.  See you around. "  She gives a slight wave good bye.

No comments: