Monday, December 14, 2015

Nicole MAkes Deal with Merle Clawtooth

[20:39]  NicoleA Stine steps into the library and walks over to Merle. She speaks quietly in a polite tone "May I help you?

[20:40]  Merle Clawtooth smiles warmly as a figure enters the library. he waves. "Hello I was wondering if you had any books on potions?"

[20:41]  NicoleA Stine raises a brow "Hmm, potions you say? What type of potions are you interested in." she steps closer
[
[20:42]  Merle Clawtooth looks her up and down "As of now Im mostly interested in healing potions. But Im sure I would come back for more later." he Grins at Nicole

[20:47]  NicoleA Stine walks over to the table and picks up a few books. She straightens up the clutter on the table. She turns to Merle "We do have a book of shadows that contains certain spells and potions." she lifts a finger "But I can't lend it to you. It is part of our rare collection of books" she holds the books against her chest and tilts her head to one side "I am Nicole, Your name sir?"

[20:50]  Merle Clawtooth watches as she lifts the books. He extends his hands towards her. "Let me help you with those. My name is Merle." he would take the books from her if allowed.

[20:52]  NicoleA Stine holds the books "Oh no need to help, I just need to reshelve them. But thank you Merle." she pauses a moment and studies him "I don't believe I've seen you around before. Are you affliated with any of the houses here in the City?"

[20:55]  Merle Clawtooth nods "I have been with the coven for some time now.  But I think that after we lost our last elders we haven't been coming to the books for information like we should be."  he watches as she hold the books to herself.  then his eyes go around the room. "I think I should have been spending more time in hear a long time ago. A lot of knowledge in this room Im sure."

[20:58]  NicoleA Stine walks over to the book cases and returns the books. She turns around "Do you remember a Mystic who went by the name of Vash?" she folds her arms

[21:00]  Merle Clawtooth shakes his head. "Cant say that i do." he tilts his head in thought. "But if you would care to tel me of them I would love to hear of others that have passed through"

[21:04]  NicoleA Stine steps closer "Really, he was... well Vash was a handful for most in the City. He was a mystic, very talented and advanced Mystic. A copy of his book of shadows was given to the library. You may want to check your collection for his book." she takes a moment "I could let you see it, but there would be a price to pay or a barter to be discussed." she tilts her head "What type of healing potion do you need? for human? Or other type of creature?"

[21:07]  Merle Clawtooth steps closer. "I could negotiate. I don't need any right now but want to have something on hand in case. Im looking for a Angel actually. Any harm to them would be my greatest concern as of now." He smiles. "I'm defiantly intrigued by this book you speak of."

[21:12]  NicoleA Stine lifts a hand to her chin "Hmm negotiate you say. Well perhaps you could create a potion for me." she moves her hand form her chin and waves it "That whole magic thing is beyond me" her hand returns to her chin and her finger taps her lips "Hmm.." she drops her hand.

[21:14]  Merle Clawtooth nods at the idea. "That can defiantly be arranged is there a specific potion you would desire?"  he looks at her more intently attempting to almost read into her intentions.

[21:17]  NicoleA Stine raises a brow and studies him for a moment "I am not sure yet. Perhaps a credit in my account for now."

[21:19]  Merle Clawtooth lets a shy smile cross his face. "I don't often like to be in debt to others but this is a deal I'm willing to make with you."

[21:22]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Good... If you will excuse me for a moment" she walks up stairs to retreive vash's book. She quickly returns and lays the book on the table. She begins to flip through the pages "Wow I never realized how bad Vash's handwritting is.." she laughs "Ah here we are." she gestures him over to the table then points a finger at the page "Perhaps this is one"

[21:25]  Merle Clawtooth watches her fetch the book and return it to the table he slides up to Nicole and his eyes follow her her hand slide along the page to to its resting place he reads.

[21:28]  NicoleA Stine straightens up and folds her arms. She waits patiently for his approval of the potion.

[21:30]  Merle Clawtooth nods "This should work. Thanks you."

[21:33]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Excellent." she smiles "Expect me soon. Soon I may have a need for a potion" she extends her hand "So good doing business with you"

[21:35]  Merle Clawtooth extends his hand to meet hers. "thank you Nicole I look forward to it, and you can expect me more often." His eyes once again scan the room looking at all the books. "Yes expect me soon." he looks to her and smiles.

[21:38]  NicoleA Stine shakes his hand for a moment "Well then perhaps next time we could share a cup of tea. Well we are open all the time. Feel free to stop in anytime." she smiles

[21:39]  Merle Clawtooth would walk to the door. "That sounds nice thanks again."

[21:39]  NicoleA Stine nods "You're welcome"

No comments: