Monday, December 14, 2015

Nicole Attempts to Seduce Jack Bishop

[12:08] 尺σşє (rosaleeb) 's eyes grow large hearing Eliazaar speak to her she waves to him "Ello Eliazzar" blinks a few minutes then pipes up again "I think I will jus stick with Eli seein it is a tad difficult to pronounce ya name" glances over to Jack and smiles

[12:10] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita) frowns petulantly as though she was scolded by an older brother and shifts the blame toward Rose. "Rose! Don't act so shy and skittish behind me! What's the matter with you?" She turns back around, smiling proudly as she adds teasingly, "Well then Eli, we'll have to see won't we? I'll do a little sneaking, we'll see how good your so called radar is, hmm?"

[12:10] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire): "yep i'm a very friendly person..well till ya piss me off then its a whole other ball game,the fangs come out and it gets messy ..but ya I've met a few nice people so far "

[12:14] Ƭнιятєєη (tonks.baphomet) scooted up beside Luxus and, after noticing the gathering, stood on her toes to peer over the few heads that she could.

[12:14] 尺σşє (rosaleeb) blinks looking at Cordy and blurts out "I will act how I wan ta act missy" realizing how she spoke and shrinks down a little bit

[12:20] Luxus (theundercover) sighed a bit as disinterest began to overcome him, seeing as there was no one in the midst of dying or being attacked in general, at least not yet anyway. He'd have no patience to wait before continuing his short walk to the library.

[12:21] Eliazaar Darkmatter laughs softly.  "Anytime Cordy, anytime.... although even if you win... you might not care for the result...."  Glances at the new faces, tossing a wink at Nicole, "Good to see you again, Belle."

[12:21] NicoleA Stine eyes the Tom cat with a narrowed gaze. She shifts her weight from one foot to the other with her arms cross

[12:22] Kierro Kyan (kyrokyan)  looks around  sticks his hands in his pocket and shrugs .Walking out of the small crowd.

[12:23] NicoleA Stine lifts her gaze from the tom cat turning her attention to Eli. She offers him a nod of her head and smile in response to his compliment

[12:23] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire) just stands there watching the two go back and forth like a married couple " maybe i should go so you two can be alone " he laughs

[12:26] NicoleA Stine walks up behind Jack and leans in close. She speaks in a soft seductive voice "Hello there young man" she remains close to him for a moment then leans back with her arms folded

[12:26] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita) chuckles with delight. "Ahh Eli, even your threats sound deliciously welcoming. What could possibly go wrong with a teeny little taste?" She turns toward Nicole and grins watching the feline walk away. "You've scared him off Nic! You're losing your touch these days... perhaps a warmer gaze, subtle coercing is the better way to catch a prey, hmm?" She lets out a laugh knowing that would not sound convincing to the vampyress.

[12:28] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire) peers back on his shoulder "ohh hello there " he smiles

[12:29] Eliazaar Darkmatter shrugs toward Jack's comment.  "If she were truly going to do something, she would 'ave already, I was an easier target when possessed."  Taps a finger against his chin.  "Course you didn't nip me the last time, could just make it easy for you again.... run my wrist over my scythe...?"  Smirks , glancing at Nicole and Jack.  "Wouldn't want the others getting jealous though... would not be polite."

[12:29] NicoleA Stine leans in closer to Jack speaking to Cordy over his shoulder. "Perhaps I have...." she smiles then turns to look at Jack "What do you?" She grins at him "You may call me Nicole and I shall call you...."

[12:31] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire): " sorry fogive my poor manners i'm Jack ..and i think  i give you and answer you don't like I'm gonna get my ass kicked for the third time today so i'll plead the fifth on it " he laughs

[12:34] NicoleA Stine smiles seductively at Jack and in the same seductive voice "So very nice to meet you Jack" she raises a brow "Oh no no Jack. I am not looking to hurt you." she slides her hand and the length of her riding crop "Unless you want me too"

[12:36] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita)'s eyes open in wonder and surprise. "You'd let me taste your blood of your free accord? Why, that seems incredibly generous...and entirely suspicious!" She lets out an uninhibited laugh. "Perhaps it would be prudent to wait, find out what others have experienced before embarking on my goal... speaking of which, who in this city HAS had that pleasure out of curiosity?" Her gaze turns momentarily toward Nicole and Jack as she quietly wonders what the vampyress has planned in engaging Jack.

[12:37] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire) just looks her over with a grin " well ..i'll tell ya what ,let me go get my bullwhip and maybe we can have a good day " he chuckles knowing she wasnt the sub type which was the entire point of the joke

[12:39] NicoleA Stine grins "Oh no worries Jack, I have my own bullwhip if you prefer a whip instead of a crop." She turns her attention to Cordy with fangs bared, she speaks with a growl in her voice "Bite him Cordy.... feed on his pure blood." her eyes glow red for a moment before returning to normal

[12:40] Eliazaar Darkmatter chuckles hearing Nicole..."I suspect Jack that you might be pleading later... won't be the fifth."  Turns his blue orbs back to Cordy, "Prudence...  from a vampire.. now that is an interesting idea.. and I did not even give a sermon today.  But to answer your question, I 'ave no idea who 'as .. imbibed from my kin...I would think perhaps Nicole or even Darken might 'ave a few answers.  As with any prospect.. and as every angel is different, the outcomes may differ..."  Sneaks a quick glance at Nicole adding softly.. "Just 'ow pure do you think I am?  I live with a wolf..."

[12:41] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire) knows he is going to regret saying this to her,but ..what the hell may as well have a good laugh " fine hand me the crop ,bend over and grab your ankles then " he laughs

[12:43] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita) stares at Nicole with a soft shake of her head. "No, something doesn't feel right, and I don't want to end up with something strange in my system... though the thought is tempting to be sure. And yeah there is that too... he DOES live with a lycan. Blech!" An audible gasp emits from her lips as she hears Jack. "Uh oh..." is all she says after which she purses her lips and takes a step backward.

[12:45] Darken (marwan.paine) walks towards the Garage before he stops by the corner of the street and nods to Eli "Greetings Eli " then glances at Cordy and Jack standing with Nicole .. if their eyes met he will give all nods but doesn't say more while his eyes focus on the group

[12:46] NicoleA Stine smirks at Jack, she drops her hand and attempts to grab is ass. She leans in and speaks softly "Not much meat" she would attempt to dig her claws in his cheek "I am not sure you would last a session with. I would watch your tongue if I were you." she leans in closer to his ear. "We shall meet again" she leans back and approaches Eli. She tilts her head to one side "I believe I've feed from every wolf in the city, so what ever she has isnt strong enough to kill me"

[12:46] Eliazaar Darkmatter laughs hearing Jack.  'Oh Nicole, you should keep 'im around, 'e is funny!"  Chuckles then turns toward Cordy , the mirth disappearing as he makes a face.  "That fact alone does not taint my blood."  Seeing Darken smiles, "Allo, my friend. 'ow goes it?"

[12:50] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire): "not much meat? sweetheart your grabbing the wrong side if its meat you want try the front " he laughs

[12:52] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita) winces hearing Jack, as she takes another step backwards. "Shouldn't test your luck so often", she admonishes. "It's not like you have nine lives you know..."

[12:54] NicoleA Stine turns to JAck "Not in this city sweetheart." She turns to Cordy "Oh dont worry I will let him live. I prefer to break him down slowly." She shakes her head "Its a shame you will let the opportunity to feed slip away like that"

[12:54] Darken (marwan.paine) hears parts of the conversations before he smiles to Nicole good to see you Sister " he then raise an eyebrow hearing Jack " seems I came in interesting time .. Brother and you apparently pushing your Luck "

[12:56] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire) nods with a smile " yep i probably did but would you rather i back down and cower ? "

[12:56] Eliazaar Darkmatter 's wing twitch causing him to tilt his head toward Nicole.  "'ave you now...is that a favorite pasttime for Kindred, keeping track..."  Slowly pulls his gaze away looking to Darken, "It's amusing when the younger ones meet the older generations, makes for very interesting conversations..."  Smirks at Nicole, "The offer was not made to you... Belle."

[12:57] NicoleA Stine offers Darken a respectable nod of her head "Brother?" she turns and looks at Jack "You are kindred? Oh had I know that I would have dropped you already." she turns and looks at Darken and offers a wink. She smiles at Eli "Well when the moon is full and the wolves run, so do the kindred."

[13:01] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita): "Oh, so you are Kindred?", she also remarks with a bit of surprise. "When did you join the family? You're new ...and perhaps I should have helped you out there", she chuckles. "Aww, Nic, do you still have a grudge against the Kindred? I joined too you know...", she whispers sheepishly, searching her face for a reaction. "And as for Eli...hm.. I'll have to ponder the offer some more. I don't suppose he would fabricate a story about his blood being addictive or having ill effects. He is a messenger of the big guy above and all that. Still.. " She proceeds to jump up and down, twirling herself around, trying to make up her mind.

[13:03] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire): "yes ,i'll lose i know that so i should most likely stop ,but if i lose a fight it woun't be the first..or last time i lose..besides i don't go down without a little bit of a fight " he grins then just shuts up

[13:04] Darken (marwan.paine) smiles to ELi " not every one new to city is new to vampirism Dear Eli " he winks before then nods " but its true , it is interesting indeed " he then looks to Nicole and let out playful tsk tsk " ohh c'mon My Dear Sister .. you do Love Us and we love you too and here I thought the old past is gone and we working wonderfully together" he winks to her , his tone is warm indeed and his face reflect obvious admiration of Nicole " he then looks to Cordy " He did join recently " he then reach to caress his chin a bit " speaking of which , I would need to have a talk with you back in Warehouse when you have time , Cordy"

[13:05] Eliazaar Darkmatter nods to Nicole, "Ah, like the chase as much as they do, eh?  Although I doubt you keep to the moon schedule.."  Laughs, then shakes his head at Cordy..  "if you attempt to catch me later, I might not be in such a gracious mood, dear Cordy.  It 'as been a good day so am nice and relaxed for the moment.. which means that I'll likely be busy later..."  Starts chuckling again regarding Jack with another amused expression.  "Seriously Jack, she can drop you like a bad 'abit."

[13:08] NicoleA Stine face palms and shakes her head at Cordy's comment. She lifts her head from her hand "Cordy... sister You know my feelings for the Kindred Alliance but that doesnt change who and what I am." she glares at Cordy for a moment before moving her attention to Eli "Is there anything better than the chase? It makes the feeding that much more enjoyable." she looks at cordy for a moment then back to Eli "Now if you all would excuse me" she offers a respectable nod to all, lastly Jack "Be sure we will meet again." she turns and heads to the library if not stopped

[13:09] Jack Bishop (blackwidow.nightfire) just nods and waves " have a nice night

[13:09] Eliazaar Darkmatter smirks then nods to Nicole's comment, whispering, "I'll take your word..."

[13:10] Cordy (cordelia.cuttita) starts nibbling on her finger, biting down as she ponders the situation. "So it's now or never you're saying... what...what harm could it do, right? And I'm sure if it did anything bad, Blue can fix it in a jiffy. That coven family owes me big anyway", she calculates out loud before shouting, "Ok!! Eli, I graciously accept your offer!! I would be simply mad to say no when an angel makes a gift of their blood, right? Right?" She looks toward Darken and Nicole as if seeking reassurance.

[13:12] Darken (marwan.paine) nods to Nicole " I wish you well , Sister" he then looks between Eli and Cordy " ohh an offe rof blood " he then shrugs at Cordy looks " I won't know... I don't feed on white winged angels ... personal curse and all but I can Say Eli is good and his Family is close to us"

[13:13] NicoleA Stine continues on to the library walking passed Jack she reaches out and cops a feel on his front and if able giving him a squeeze "Mmmm you are right" she would continue walking

No comments: