Monday, December 14, 2015

Nicole Passes Information To Stitch

[17:10] NicoleA Stine walks through the swamp of the south.

[17:11] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) emerges from the woods of the swamp and appears in front of Nicole "I hear you're looking for me. Do you have a job for me?" he folds his arms

[17:12] NicoleA Stine eyes him with a smile "There is someone that needs kiling but not for me. I think you'll do this one for yourself." She folds her arms and tilts her head to one side "Did you have an altercasion with Vic from the garage the other day? Perhaps an angel too?"

[17:14] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods his head "Yeah that little schizo cat spit on me then laid into me with a head butt." he smirks "I returned the favor with a head butt of my own." he chuckles a bit "She didn't know what happened" he stops laughing "...as for the angel.. actually two angels I let them off lightly with a warning. Why? what gives?" he raises a brow

[17:16] NicoleA Stine smirks "The angel I know, her name is AZRAEL. Seems she ran to Esso and Luna telling lies about your incident with Vic. Esso and Luna seemed a bit upset. I don't know anything about the second angel. But probably a rightous."

[17:20] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) lifts a hand and begins to stroke his beard "Hmm I see. AZRAEL is her name eh?' he looks off into the distance "I can point the two angels out. As for Vic I'm not looking to hurt her but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll start off with killing the angels first then I'll deal with the Rens and Luna. I would really hate to have to fight all the Rens and the pack.'' He shrugs a shoulder "I mean except for Luna Esso and Riv I can torture the other Rens and Pack." he brings his gaze back to Nicole "I asume you came to me with this because your on my side"

[17:21] NicoleA Stine nods her head "Sure, I can help you out with whatever you need. Just let me know who I can kill for your."

[17:22] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) half smiles "Good. We gotta play this one cool and calm. Keep our cards close to the vest. No one knows you're involved so we can use that to our advantage." he tilts his head "Do you still have that black cloak?" he smiles

[17:24] NicoleA Stine raises a brow "yeah I still have, and How do you now about the black cloak?

[17:25] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) folds his arms "We need to keep you annonymous so the library doesnt get dragged into this. I could go to Darken for help too." he shrugs "Its worth a shot..."

[17:26] NicoleA Stine scans the area "Well you let me know when you need me to kill someone. I'll wait for a sign."

[17:27] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods his head slowly "Good idea, this may never escelate so perhaps we just need to kill the angels. I don't want to hurt Vic if I dont have to. The angel deserves to die for being a rat fink."

[17:28] NicoleA Stine nods "I know the angel, she was a librarian. I'll keep an eye on her, see if she is trying to gain allies."

[17:31] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods his head "Good, thanks." he steps back and turns to walk off "I'll talk to you later" and disappears into the brush

[17:31] NicoleA Stine watches as he disappears into the swamp

No comments: