Monday, December 14, 2015

Evelyne Threatens the Felines

NicoleA Stine stands behind the cat "You are trying my patience Cat" she lets out a loud hiss

Kitzani jumps down off the shelf and squeals a bit. ''I was just looking for something to read''

Evelyne the Forlorn steps closer "You know the rules of the library. and you have been warned before. Soon I will be at the point , when I see you I will kill you. I have a cage for creatures like you." her anger grows and her fangs extend

Kitzani looks up at the librarian. ''I wasn't stealing any books,'' she says, showing her empty paws. ''I wanted something to read on Ancient Egypt for Canonli ''

Evelyne the Forlorn: folds her arms over herself and begins to speak with a hiss "This part of the library is restricted. And if I find you have stolen any of my books I will slice you up, put you in a meatgrinder and sell you as hamburgers at the diner" she leans in closer, her cold breath misting in the warm air. "DO I make myself clear"

Isabella frowns at the threats against Kit "Hey! She wasn't stealing anything, leave her alone"

Kitzani mewls in fright and crouches down to show submission to the librarian. ''Yes, Miss,'' she says, blinking up as the frosty breath causes icicles on her whiskers. ''I swear we didn't steal anything, you can check.''

Evelyne the Forlorn turns quickly to Isabella and growls "SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH" she lets out a thunderous hiss, eyes red and fangs extended dripping with saliva. She turns back to Kitz and would try and grab her by the throat

Kitzani squeals as she is grabbed, water dripping from her whiskers and staring into the red eyes and extended fangs, clearly frightened. Starts to wriggle and struggle, batting her paws at Evenlyne's arms to try and get away.

Isabella started to despair "Please leave her alone! We weren't doing anything, I swear"

Evelyne the Forlorn begins to tighten her grip of Kitz's throat. She brings Kitz closer to her. Nicole speaks in a soft sinister voice her rage is still apparent. "IF I catch you violating any rule of my library I will make it my business to create havoc on your business in this city" she grins and tilts her head to one side "Oh... you didnt know I know about your little human smuggling operation you have going with the Kindred?" she lets out a maniacal laugh then suddenly stops laughing and becomes more serious "Don't try me cat"

Kitzani mewls again, turning a little purple as her throat was squeezed, freezing when Evelyne threatens her, not attempting to deny it. ''You don't want to cross the Kindred,'' she whispers best she can, fighting for breath but weakening quickly. ''I wasn't stealing, we are having a sermon on Egypt and...'' The rest is choked off as she starts to lose consciousness

Evelyne the Forlorn begins to laugh "Do you think I care about Kindred." her grips gets loose but still enough to control her. "Do I look like I fear any Kindred?" she hisses "If you come into my library and I hear just a peep from you" she lifts a hand and points to Isabella "I will torture that one" she leans very close to Kitzani's face "Do I make myself clear?"

Isabella blinks surprised after the threat then arches an eyebrow at the woman

Kitzani turns a bit pale at the threat to Issy and gulps and nods that she understands, all her attention now on staying awake as she watches the vampire, saying nothing in her defence. She has no stolen books on her and makes no threatening moves, keeping her paws in full sight.

Evelyne the Forlorn turns to Isabella "That goes for you also. If I find you violating my library I will torture this one" she shakes Kitz and tries to throw her over the railing to the first floor. She leans both hands on the railing and growls loudly "NOW GET OUT before I kill you both"

Kitzani was easily thrown, the cat was small and light , trying to twist to land on her paws but hits hard from the force, yowling on pain before limping to the door and getting the hell out of the library.

No comments: