Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Russ looking for a penis


[20:47]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) nods, "I w-will. I have t-to talk to the vampires and retrieve a penis. And find Christine and s-solve her missing finger issue. I'll f-find you- j-just don't make it too hard, yeah? M-my magic's been kinda wonky s-since I came back."

[20:48]  Leta Lovezalot (silverleaf.zabaleta) nodded to Russ and chuckled a little bit, "Will do." She said, walking over toward the bench in the part... "Good luck with the penis finding..." she called over her shoulder.

[20:49]   Erebos Blackheart turns his head to the right and sees the small group gathered there. He nods to Russ that being the only one he knows somewhat eventually looking around the area with a sigh.

[20:49]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) waves to Leta energetically, watching her move toward the vampire bench with a slight frown. She suddenly smiles widely again and point to Nicole, "Y-you're a vampire! I'm looking for vampires! Y-you can help!"

[20:50]  NicoleA Stine crosses her arms over her ches and narrows her eyes at the witch "What can I do for you Witch?"

[20:51]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) gives the shade she never asked a name of a wild wave, then looks back to Nicole, "I need a v-vampire! Ones penis, s-specifically! The one th-that pissed in my teapot, more s-specifically! I'ma c-cut it off and bring it home! Maybe f-frame it at that shop, over th-the desk! It'll b-be lovely!"

[20:53]  NicoleA Stine smirks "A penis.... who's penis do you...... desire"


[20:55]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) continues smiling her crazed, wide smile as she ponders that, "Th-the one that peed in my teacups! I mean, I h-haven't seen too many guy vampires, s-so I figured it'd be a short list, and 'peed in teacup' w-would be ID enough! Didn't th-think this through! He w-was a p-pasty one, sh-short black hair, left me a picture. B-but I ate it!"

[20:55]   Erebos Blackheart looks back over at Nicole and Russ as he hears the mentioning of vampires and other things that are of interest, he watches for a few moments waiting until they finish their conversation before joining in any.

[20:57]  NicoleA Stine grins a half grin and places a hand on her hip while the other waves in the air as she speaks "I'll help you find your ... vampire penis, if you help me with some infomation"

[20:58]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) clasps her metal hand and claw together excitedly, nodding, "Oh! Oh! Yes yes! That's a g-good bargain! B-but it'll be in th-the form of a riddle! Oh, w-wait, no, nevermind! Forgot wh-what side of the bargaining I was on for a m-moment! Anyway! Ask away!"

[21:02]  NicoleA Stine leans in and whispers so only Russ can hear "You know the one known as Duckie..... yes?"

[21:03]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) leans in, tilting an ear to listen to the question, then answers in a loud stage whisper, though acting as if she were being covert, "I've n-never heard of the ma- oh! W-wait, no! I work for him! S-so yes!"

[21:05]  NicoleA Stine nods and smiles at Russ's response "Correct..." she continues "He has a book that he keeps close.... I need to know the title of the book" she crosses her arms over her chest "and then we can find your vampire penis"

[21:06]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) shakes her head, "I d-don't know that, actually, b-but I was intending to borrow it! So h-how about this! Y-you lead me to the vampire whose w-wang I need, and I'll deliver a c-copy of the book t-to you when I g-get my hands on it."

[21:09]  NicoleA Stine uncrosses her arms and places one hand on her hip as she inspects the hails of her other hand "The book first ... then the penis" she pauses for a moment "After all you wouldnt want your boss to pay an over due fine... now would you?"

[21:12]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) smiles wider- wickedly, wildly, "Th-that's funny. You're funny. Nope! Finders k-keepers, and he found it, so we're k-keeping it!"

[21:16]  NicoleA Stine continues to inspect her nails "Fine if thats your decision... no book no penis" she stops looking at her nails and looks at the witch "I hope you enjoy your tea... with a bit of a wang to it" she giggles

[21:17]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) continues smiling as she begins working her magic, things seeming to distort around her just noticably, as she reaches out with her metal hand, aiming a poking finger at Nicole's forehead.

[21:22]  NicoleA Stine swats at Russ's finger then points her long boney finger at her she grits her teeth and her fangs begin to grow "The title of the book then you get the penis and the whole damn body for that matter"

[21:24]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) looks crestfallen, like she'd just been denied a game. She huffs, folding her arms, "Y-you're no fun at all. Like y-you even know where h-he is. Or who his is. Or wh-what I'm on about! Now I've got a perfectly g-good spell and no one t-to place it on!" She looks at the finger she'd tried poking Nicole with, and tries to poke the woman's forehead again, just for kicks.

[21:27]  NicoleA Stine leans back and places both hands on her hips and smirks at Russ Then flips her hair over her shoulder and takes her long boney finger catching Russ off guard and pokes her forehead "I know all the vampire's in Tox... especially the ones with a penis" she smiles

[21:30]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) looks up at the finger touching her own head, confused a moment, then smiles wider, "Th-that'll do." Russ lets her magical madness leak out of her, reality bending slightly around her like an aura, and wrapping around the finger on her head. It wants to seep in, to get under Nicole's skin, into her head, make her abandon reason.

[21:38]  NicoleA Stine smirks at the witch's attempt at controling her mind and reasoning "Silly witch ... your simple magic wont work on me" she gets short with Russ "Now do we have a deal? the book for the penis"

[21:41]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) blinks, looking up at Nicole with total astonishment, "Wait. How d-didn't that work?" She takes steps closer, as close as she can get, staring at the vampire like an odd specimen on a disecting table, "I know v-vampires are resitant to m-mind control, b-but not insanity. No... n-no something keeps the madness at bay! That's no good! H-how can I make the town mad if y-you all might be immune! No, th-this won't do at all- y-you're coming with me! I h-have to see wh-what keeps out the madness!" She grabs to take Nicole's hand as she begins towards the voodoo shop, for some reason assuming the girl will follow along.

[21:46]  NicoleA Stine stands firm and doesn't budge at Russ's atempt to drag her to the shop... Nicole gives her arm a jerk causing Russ to lose her grip. she hisses "When will you learn witch, I am over 500 years old and you are not the first to try her magic on me" Nicole temper gets shorter and grabs Russ by the wrist "Now the book for the penis......."

[21:50]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) gets jerked off balance and staggers clumbsily, but feeling the vampire gripping her wrist, attempts to continue, trying again to drag her along, "Unacceptable. H-have to figure out h-how to circumvent. Madness h-has to touch them all, can't let th-them not feel it! Unacceptable! Everyone h-has to feel the madness! It's n-no fun otherwise!"

[21:55]  NicoleA Stine laughs at Russ's attempts "I'm not going any where with you Witch...." she studies her for a moment "Tell me the name of your urinator and perhaps we can settle this deal"

[21:58]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) pulls herself free and begins walking off, still mumbling to herself about her new fixation, the original issue entirely forgotten.

[21:59]  NicoleA Stine smirks as Russ walks off "You know where to find me if you change your mind"

[22:00]  Franken Russ (russ.uxlay) seems lost in her madness as she storms off, talking to herself the entire time.

No comments: