Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Folsin's plan to blow up the Den


[19:41]  Folsin Sands smiles "Hey what's up Nic?"

[19:41]  NicoleA Stine smiles back "Mmm not much ... you?"

[19:42]  Folsin Sands: Well, there was a freak loose in the north but with the help of others we set him back into his place...face down in the dirt!

[19:42]  NicoleA Stine smiles "sounds like fun"

[19:43]  Folsin Sands: Listen, I have noticed you in the library building over the past few days... Are you a regular there? The reason I ask is because I am looking to do some ...chemistry reading. Are there books there that pertain to that type of information?

[19:44]  NicoleA Stine tilts her head and flips her hair "Well I am a librarian there..." she pauses you need a book on chemistry?"

[19:45]  Folsin Sands: Yea, you know I am just wanting to expand my knowledge on such things.

[19:46]  NicoleA Stine looks at him with narrow eyes and smiles "Ok... I am sure I can find a book to help you out "

[19:48]  Folsin Sands: That would be great Nic...You know where to find me. Please let me know if you come across something would you?

[19:49]  Folsin Sands: Looking into making some nitrous oxide for my bike to be honest *grinned*

[19:49]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Sure, no problem. I could drop it off at the garage if you like"

[19:50]  Brina Bluebird sighs at Vee's words and then walks in to the arena

[19:50]  Folsin Sands: That would be fine. Is there anything I can do for you in return?

[19:51]  NicoleA Stine smiles and waves her hand "Nah, I owe you for those training sessions"

[19:52]  Folsin Sands turned almost startledto see Vee and Brina near them "What's up gals?!" looked back to Nic "You haven't finished class you know.. hit me up anytime you need some more

[19:53]  Brina Bluebird smiles and waves to Folsin, and then gives a small wave to the lady too.

[19:53]  NicoleA Stine turns to the ladies Folsin greeted and smiled then turned back to Folsin "Thanks"

[19:54]  Folsin Sands would reach out his hand to try and pull Nic's head close to his hoping to whisper in her ear

[19:54]  NicoleA Stine leans in to hear

[19:56]  Folsin Sands whispered hopefully quiet enough so the others near them did not hear his words "There is something else I 'need' from you Nic." glanced around some before bringing his lips to her ear again "Seek me out in private if you please. it is a matter of importance to me"

[19:57]  NicoleA Stine smiles and nods

[20:00]  Brina Bluebird raises a brows and shrugs looking at Folsin, but says nothing

[20:00]  NicoleA Stine leans in and whispers in his hear "Meet me in the building behind us" she pulls on his shirt

[20:22]  NicoleA Stine walks past Folsin, catches his eye and gestures her head towards the library "psst"

[20:23]  Folsin Sands watched as Nic passed by and caught her look then turned to Syd giving her a kiss "I'll be right back"

[20:29]  Folsin Sands moved deeper inside the library and sat at a table motioning for Nic to come closer and join him, he glanced to the upper levels and quietly asked her "Are we alone?"

[20:30]  NicoleA Stine looks around "yeah we are"

[20:30]  NicoleA Stine heads for the shelf with chemistry books, her long boney fingers walk across the spines of the books she stops at one and with the touch of a finger he slides the book of the shelf "You mentioned something about nitro....

[20:31]  Folsin Sands nodded to her "Yes I did, but, please have a seat with me"

[20:34]  NicoleA Stine motions to folsin "wait her"

[20:36]  Folsin Sands after a moment she reappeared and beckoned him to follow her., did just that up to the roof "This will do just fine" looked at her a moment before speaking "Have your people here had trouble with the pack?"

[20:37]  NicoleA Stine rolls her eyes at the mention of the pack "the last full moon I killed on e and two cam back and jumped me inside the library.... also I am a vampire... I dispise the pack"

[20:39]  Folsin Sands: I was a wolf for hundreds of years..you may not know that but it is of little importance now. *smiled at her* For some reason I trust you, perhaps it is the instinct of the wolf in me to sense a threat that still lingers..perhaps not. I need your help Nic. Can I trust you?"

[20:41]  NicoleA Stine narrows her eyes at him and leans back for a moment "You can trust me" she nods her head "But as for my help, I will have to hear the proposition first... you could understand that"

[20:42]  Folsin Sands: I understand that well but I need to know that whether or not you decide to play the game you are able to keep your mouth shut about it. *smirked a bit*

[20:43]  NicoleA Stine smirks a bit as she shifts her weight from one hip to the other placing a hand on eith hip "You can trust me" she nods

[20:46]  Folsin Sands smiled at her believing her as well. "As you know I am a Renegade, we are tired of the pack going fucking crazy and thinking they can hurt whomever they please when the moon is bright in the sky. two of our angels lost their wings this last time around and many others fell, including myself. This needs to end. My plan is "payback" though I wish them to not know where the strike came from. Sound good so far or shall I stop?"

[20:49]  NicoleA Stine nods at the mention of the angels losing their wings "I know about one of those angels... I was standing on the balcony and I witnessed it.... " she tilts her head to one side "revenge against the pack? ..sounds good so far..."

[20:52]  Folsin Sands grinned at her words, gave her more trust than he felt was earned but there was something about her that let him be at ease "I plan to bring sickness and fire to the den itself... What I need from you is something that points them to your family here... *snickered* Do not fear though, as I plan to send their sniffing snouts to every corner of the city including my own home. The goal as I said is for them to not know where the attack truly came from... the goal is to have them think it could have came from anywhere..understand?"

[20:55]  NicoleA Stine slowly nods her head at his plan and a grin begins to grow "Yes... I understand" she pauses "And how do you plan to point them in the direction of the library?"

[20:57]  Folsin Sands: Well, We have an article of clothing from another faction of the city so far... planting evidence from the Rens is no big dead you know..I'll toss my own vest at the fire with a smile... What do you think would be a good yet not obvious trail to leave to the library?

[20:58]  NicoleA Stine hands over the book she had taken off the shelf and hands it to Folsin "This should do nicely"

[21:01]  Folsin Sands took the book from her and looked it over some "This will do nicely for my personal interests yes but, anyone can steal a book and drop it off somewhere. Am I wrong? We need something more substantial if this is to go as planned. I understand if you do not trust me and think I am just tryingto set up your family to take the fall but, that is not my intent. Look into my eyes and you should see that statement to be fact"

[21:03]  NicoleA Stine reaches out and touches his arm "I do believe what you are telling me is true and you are not setting up the library... but what do you think could be used as a false clue?"

[21:04]  Folsin Sands: I don't know honestly. We at the Renegades wear badges. Do you have such a tag here that could be used?
[21:06]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head "no..... nothing like that"

[21:08]  Folsin Sands looked at her wondering for a moment "I just feel that something more than a simple book is needed....don't you agree?"

[21:10]  NicoleA Stine nods "Yes I agree anyone could borrow a book from the library" she thinks.....

[21:12]  NicoleA Stine: "perhaps a tophat left at the scene?"

[21:13]  Folsin Sands: All the men wear top hats here or something?

[21:15]  NicoleA Stine: "kurikookita wears them ... hence her nickname.. Tophats" she pauses and looks at him for a moment ".. no good?"

[21:16]  Folsin Sands: It is better than a book. How easy would it be to obtain one of these hats and will you be able to keep it all quiet amongst your family as well?

[21:19]  NicoleA Stine leans in "I'm not even going to mention this to the family.... the less people know the better.... I dont know where she keeps them but I can check her office for one"

[21:23]  Folsin Sands: Folsin Sands smiled at Nicole "I thank you for your trust in this matter...I do hope it was not misplaced on my part." nodded in the direction of the garage "You know where to find me Nic, I do hope to see you soon." looked at her without words for a moment as he held the book under his arm "Thank you. Let me know if you need anything as well."

[21:26]  NicoleA Stine nods and smiles at his trust "I will try and find a hat or think of something else in the mean time... I'll contact you when I have something ... be safe"

[21:27]  Folsin Sands: You do the same Nicole *would reach out to squeeze her shoulder if she didn't back away* I'll be waiting to hear from you

[21:28]  NicoleA Stine takes his hand as a sign of trust and smiles

[21:29]  Folsin Sands gave her a smile before running and jumping off the roof

No comments: