Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Cure (Vampirism)


[08:17]  Aeris Kidd finally got up to the roof of the library, huffing a little as she did. "Whew...that's a hard climb." Aeris said with a laugh before turning to smile to Nicole. "Oh, hi ya Nicole."

[08:18]  NicoleA Stine smiles as she sees Aeris climbing up "Hi there"

[08:19]  Aeris Kidd gives a nod and looks out to the citcyscape. "Nicole, what are you doing up here?"

[08:20]  NicoleA Stine tilts her head then looks up at the sky "I like coming up here to look out over the city "

[08:20]  NicoleA Stine shrugs her shoulders "I think it is a vampire "thing" she giggles a bit

[08:21]  Aeris Kidd crosses her arms and rocks back and forth before giving a light nod. "I guess that makes sense, but doesn't it get dull from time to time?" Aeris asked before flicking her hair. She'd then give a laugh and smile. "I don't know Nicole, I still go to the roof of the hospital, and I'm no longer a vampire."

[08:22]  NicoleA Stine looks back at Aeris "I guess its just brings a moment of peace in an otherwise crazy city"

[08:24]  Aeris Kidd nods her head and gives a sigh. "That's about right, this city is a devourer of dreams." Aeris said with a sigh before reaching back and taking hold of her tail to give it a hug. "I really need to get out of this bodysuit, it's beginning to chaff."

[08:25]  NicoleA Stine cants her head and flips her hair "Is that armour?"

[08:28]  Aeris Kidd shakes her head and tugs at it before sighing tiredly. "Sort of, it's a symbiotic, vital, biometal that I fashioned into a bodysuit. I stole the materials to make it from the Continuum when I was still part of the Illuminati a long time ago. Stole it from Unit." Aeris said with a laugh before tugging on it. "Simply put, it's living metal that will only allow me to wear it."

[08:29]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Thats pretty cool..." she looks it up and down then laughs "Does it bite?"

[08:30]  Aeris Kidd smiles and tugs at it. "It reacts negatively to others who attempt to wear it. Meaning it compresses and crushes them completely, spewing bodyparts of the would-be wearer everywhere." She would then give it a light tug and laugh. "Other then that, it doesn't."

[08:31]  NicoleA Stine laughs "Well crushing is definitely worse than biting"

[08:32]  Aeris Kidd nods her head and just pulls at it until the fronts piece moves to another area. "It's even smart enough to know when I want to have a sexy moment." Aeris would then point at her now apparent cleavage.

[08:34]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Smart clothes" and laughs

[08:35]  Aeris Kidd nods her head and turns to Nicole. "I like your clothes more though. They're kinda of cute, I like the stars."

[08:35]  NicoleA Stine looks down at herself and udjusts her top and smiles with a tilt of her head "Thank you"

[08:37]  Aeris Kidd laughs and claps her hands. "It's very cute, and sexy at the same time, but that's what you go fir, isn't it?"

[08:38]  NicoleA Stine smiles and nods "Yes, it makes it easier to seduce a meal" then smiles

[08:39]  Aeris Kidd gulps and just points to her neck. "Hey, if you're ever hungry you're welcome to me...just...don't drain me or turn me."

[08:40]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head "No I wouldn't turn you. But I appreciate the offer to feed"

[08:42]  Aeris Kidd nods and smiles. "I've got enough blood, I'm sure if you're ever hungry I can suffice. Plus, a virgin's blood tastes better then most of the skanks here."


[08:44]  NicoleA Stine eyes open wide "mmm, virgin blood is the best"

[08:45]  Aeris Kidd nods and smiles up to her. "Are you hungry? You're looking at me funny now."

[08:49]  NicoleA Stine smiles at Aeris "Maybe another time" she smiles

[08:51]  Aeris Kidd nods her head and just flicks her tail, which in turn causes all her black hair to flow outwards like a waterfall. "Alright, well, whenever you're hungry the offer stands." Aeris said with a smile before tuggin at the biometal once more. "Silly...alien, symbiote." Aeris said with a giggle before sticking her tongue out at Nicole.

[08:52]  NicoleA Stine smiles as the tongue darts out between her lips "Mmmmm, I didn't know you were such a tease"

[08:54]  Aeris Kidd did a small shimey and shake before turning to wiggle her butt at Nicole. "Hehe, I can be." Aeris said with a smile before turning back to look to her. "It's always been in my nature even when I was a vampire. I like to tease pretty women."

[08:56]  NicoleA Stine runs her finger through her hair and smiles "Think I'm pretty......?"

[08:57]  Aeris Kidd blinks and looks up to Nicole before giving a nod and a smile. "Yes, very pretty. You don't look like most of the horse faced..." Aeris would a shudder. "Some of the women in the city are just ugly. You're not however, you're very pretty."

[08:58]  Stitch Jonze stands back and takes in the conversaton crossing his arms over his chest he tilts his head and listens

[08:59]  NicoleA Stine smiles and continues to play with her hair "oh why thank you " she looks over her shoulder and sees stitch, she gestures her thumb over at Stitch "Do you know Stitch" she asks Aeris

[09:00]  Aeris Kidd leans on one foot to get a good look at the man. "Hmmmm...can't say as I do?" Aeris stated with a shrug. As she shrugged however the suit would almost seem to double in bulk to make her appear much more strong. "Hm...sorry...living suit, doesn't interact well with new faces."

[09:02]  NicoleA Stine waves a hand and turns back to Aeris "He is kindred.... pay no him mind" she giggles

[09:03]  Stitch Jonze continues to stand with his hands over his chest and his gaze narrows at Nicole

[09:05]  Aeris Kidd looked back to Nicole and nodded, the muscle of the suit seeming to die down. "Oh, okay." Aeris would then reach back and flip her hair. "It's good to see you Nicole, how are things going on the Illuminati's side?" Aeris asked with a smile, for recently she had just submitted some very interesting data to them.

[09:06]  NicoleA Stine nods "things are well at the library.... how are things with you ?"

[09:07]  Aeris Kidd laughed and just crossed her arms. "I'm doing perfect. Recently I discovered a cure for..." Aeris would halt and look to the two. They were both vampires, telling them she discovered a cure for vampirism probably wasn't the best idea. "Uhm...going good, things are going good."

[09:08]  NicoleA Stine smiles "thats great..."

[09:09]  NicoleA Stine pauses "A cure you say? for what.....?"

[09:09]  Aeris Kidd leans down and picks up a rock throwing it off the rooftop towards the crowd of people. Aeris would then turn to Nicole and gulp, she was never good at telling lies. "Uhm...vam...pir...ism?"

[09:11]  NicoleA Stine hearing Aeris she turns and looks at Stitch..... then turns back and looks at Aeris "vampirism.....

[09:12]  Stitch Jonze nods his head and looks at the feline

[09:13]  NicoleA Stine continues "....... what do you mean?"

[09:14]  Aeris Kidd gulps and just laughs gently. "Ahehehe...y-yup..." Aeris would then turn on her heel and just start a rather silly strut for the edge of the building. "It's a uhm...interesting cure. You can turn a vampire into...a mortal again...in maybe...an hour and a half." Aeris said with another nervous laugh as she neared the edge.

[09:15]  Stitch Jonze narrows his gaze at the feline and finally speaks "I wouldnt stand too close to the edge"

[09:16]  NicoleA Stine waves a hand at stitch "back off...." she turns back to Aeris "and where is this "cure" now?"

[09:18]  Aeris Kidd turns to look back to Stitch and she tugs at the suit, the chest area closing. "The edge doesn't frighten me. With this symbiotic, biometal suit on my skeletal, cariovascular, and musculartory systems are amped ten fold." Aeris would then turn and look to Nicole before pulling out a syringe that seemed to just pull off of her suit. "Right here." She would then place it back into the suit and the suit would seemingly eat it.

[09:20]  NicoleA Stine doesnt turn to address Stitch but continues to look at Aeris "I said back off Stitch...." she watches as Aeris puts the needle back into her suit "And what are your plans for this 'cure"?"

[09:22]  Aeris Kidd turns to look at the edge as she stood on it now her heels hanging off of the edge as she spoke. "To administer it, to those who want it. The cure is more common then you think, and only works on the vampire." Aeris would then turn her head to look down to the drop. "I don't intend on poisoning the vampire race...only helping those who wish to return to the living." She would then flick her tail and the suit would seemingly devour her tail, and a headpiece rose from her neck. "Trust me...I'm not looking on destroying your race. Only helping those who no longer wish to be one."

[09:25]  NicoleA Stine continues to look at the the location the suit consumed the needle then looks up at Aeris "Maybe you I can trust.... its the rest of this city that is not trustworthy..." she tilts her head and narrows her stare "Can I trust you?"

[09:28]  Aeris Kidd nods her head and holds onto the area the needle was eaten. "Of course...I haven't even turned in my notes to the Continuum yet...heaven knows what they'd do with it." Aeris whispered before finally stepping away from the edge. "I did this experiment alone, and away from prying eyes...I don't want anyone to needlessly be hurt, and I don't want to poison the entire vampire race. I just want to help those who want my help. That's who I am, that's who I've always been." Aeris said with a small smile. "I like you Nicole, and wouldn't want to harm you with such research. For now...the project is killed until someone needs me again, and only me." Aeris would then remove the needle and hold it out. "There is more where this single needle came from however, enough of it to flood and sink the city."

[09:32]  NicoleA Stine stares at the neddle then looks up to Aeris "You are playing with fire.... There was once a scientist in this city who tried to ceate a virus to kill the vampire race.... a feline like you.... and she... um her research was killed.... trust me this is not a path to follow." she pauses "My advice to you... destroy your stockpile.."

[09:37]  Aeris Kidd shook her head and looked to Nicole her cybernetic eyes seeming to whir in response. "I can't do that, it's virtually impossible." Aeris would move past them and point ot the ocean. "A vampire's DNA isn't as strong and sound as they like to trick themselves into believing. Their shapeshifting ability makes for a poorly knit and easily changeable string of DNA." She would point to the ocean. "Needlessly saying...even if I could destroy my source...I won't. I won't stop, not when I've come this far." She would just give her head a shake and smile. "I've produced something that allows me to rival gods, I'm not backing down."

[09:40]  NicoleA Stine frowms shakes her head "suit yourself..." she pauses for a moment "the only way for this to be administered is with a needle?"

[09:45]  Aeris Kidd turns her head and just looks to Nicole for a moment before shrugging. "As of right now. It's still a crude method, it needs some ironing." Aeris would then tap her feet and just turn her attention to the ground. "It's not something that can be administered in an airborne aerosal...yet." She would then cross her arms and flick her tail. "No worries, I'm not evil, and I'm not out to kill every vampire. That's sort of...really evil. Hence why this research is only in my hands and my hands alone." She would then place the needle back into suit and shrug. "I intend to only do good, nothing bad." She would then clap her hands. "Needle form is the best for right now as it leaves individual decision making up to the individual him or herself." Aeris would then sigh and cross her arms. "If it makes you happy however I'll destroy my current stock as it does take a long time to produce this."

[09:48]  NicoleA Stine tilts her head and looks at Aeris "IS this true?... did you try and poison me?"

[09:49]  Aeris Kidd shakes her head and just sighs. "No Nicole, the formula is extremely hazardous towards living beings. Were I to inject this into myself I would surely fall deathly ill, maybe even die." Aeris would then place the needle to her neck and hold the point to her jugular. "Would you like to witness?" Aeris would shake her head and look to Nicole.

[09:51]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head "There's no need for that... and put that away" she turns to Stitch "I told you stay out of this"

[09:52]  Stitch Jonze looks over at Nicole... "Fine, but I wouldnt trust her"

[09:53]  Aeris Kidd places the needle back to where it remains. "Alright then. It's not to say my body isn't flooded with nanites that causes undesribable pain to a vampire's cardiovascular system." Aeris said with a laugh before shaking her head. "Kidding, kidding...I don't like the idea of tiny robots floating about in me. Makes me more cyborg then cat."

[09:56]  Stitch Jonze turns to nicole "Dont say I didnt warn you ..." he crouches down and matrix jumps off the roof into the night sky

[09:59]  NicoleA Stine watches as Stitch disapears into the night sky then turns to Aeris. "If I hear of one poisoning..... welll.... lets just say I know where to look"

[10:02]  Aeris Kidd looks to Nicole and just shakes her head. "Poisoning? This isn't a poison." She would then hold out her hand and something could be seen traveling down it, and what she produced was a large caliber handgun. "Plus...I'm prepared in case a vampire decides to try and kill me for what I do." She would remove the clip and show that it was loaded with small darts filled with a black substance. "I'm not afraid anymore to walk in the dark. I'm done running. I've been turned twice...I don't wish it again. Like I said however...I'm not going to do it to those unwilling."

[10:04]  NicoleA Stine narrows her eyes as she looks at the darts "Like I said, you're playing with fire"

[10:06]  Aeris Kidd shakes her head and grimaces. "I know I am, and eventually everyone gets burned. It's all dependent however...on who burns who first." She would then hold out her hand and the suit would draw the gun back in. "I'm not going to harm the innocent, only those who wish the treatment." She would then shake her head. "I have a feeling though...my life, because of what I've discovered...will become much harder now."

[10:08]  NicoleA Stine nods in agreement "You can count on it... did the kindred know about this?"

[10:09]  Aeris Kidd points to the man who just left. "Nope, but I'm sure they'll know now." Aeris stated with a sigh and a shake of her head. "So be it...let them come. If they assault me, you can be assured there will be quite a few of them poisoned as you put it."

[10:11]  NicoleA Stine nods "Yes i am sure he will report to Lourden about this" she shakes her head "Be careful... and you better maintain security of your stock pile"

[10:12]  Aeris Kidd looks to Nicole and moves forward. "Do you hate me now?" Aeris asked with her eyes lowered.

[10:14]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head slowly and quietly speaks "no.... I don't hate you. I fear for your safety. The beast will come for you.. you can count on that.." she reaches out and places a hand on her shoulder

[10:14]  Aeris Kidd gulps and just lowers her head. "I'm going to die...aren't I?" Aeris asked weakly before looking up to Nicole. "I am...aren't I?"

[10:16]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "probably.... "

[10:17]  Aeris Kidd lowers her head with a sigh. "Well...that's reassuring." Aeris would then step away and give a long sigh. "Then...why don't you just do it now? It would save me the troubles of having to be torn to shreds by vampires."

[10:20]  NicoleA Stine looks at Aeris with a surprised expression "You want me to kill you?"

[10:21]  Aeris Kidd gulps and looks to the ground. "It's better...a friend kills me..." She would give another hardened gulp. "Then for someone to rape me...drain me...then smash my head like a melon."

[10:23]  NicoleA Stine looks at the ground and asks "If I kill you.... what becomes of your stockpile?" she looks up at her

[10:24]  Aeris Kidd blinks and just cants her head. "Hm...it was a lie...the only sample I have is that in this needle." Aeris would gulp harder. "I said that because someone from the Kindred was here, and I was hoping that would make them not want to come for me."

[10:26]  NicoleA Stine points to her gun "And those darts?... whats in them?"

[10:26]  Aeris Kidd summons the gun once more to remove the clip. "Oh right...this as well. This is also a sample of the toxic filament." She would then hold out the gun and laugh. "That's about all I got."

[10:32]  NicoleA Stine looks at the gun and takes a step closer and places her hand on the gun and takes control of it as her other hand makes its way up Aeris neck. Nicole slides the gun into the back of her waist band and pulls Aeris closer into her. She whispers into her ear "Relax I don't want to kill you ....." she takes in her scent and her fangs begin to protrude. With one hand holding the back of Aeris's head her other hand works its way behind nicole into her waist band and produces a small dagger. She brings the dagger up front and presses it on Aeris's abdomen

[10:35]  Aeris Kidd relaxed as Nicole pulled her close, she felt a sigh of relief. Aeris wasn't entirely sure she wanted to die just yet. Soon however a shapr pain shot through her system and she tried to pull back. "N-Nicole...did you...just lie to me?" Aeris whimpered before looking down to the wound, the dagger sticking her abdomen. "N...Nicole?"

[10:40]  NicoleA Stine firmly and slowly drives the dagger into Aeris's abdomen. Nicole twists the dagger as the entire blade enters Aeris's body "Shhh.... " she comforts Aeris. Nicole whispers "No I didn't lie.... I don't want to do this." she pauses as she looks into Aeris's eyes "I had to do this...." Nicole's lips get closer to Aeris's. She can feel Nicole's cold icey breath. Nicole gentley presses her lips against Aeris's lips and forces the dagger up slicing through Aeris's flesh and muscle

[10:42]  Aeris Kidd felt the dagger enter deeper and her eyes shut and her teeth grit. "Nicole...it hurts..." Aeris whimpered before feeling the dagger twist. She'd cough up blood and just watch Nicole with tears in her eyes. When Nicole gave the final kiss and ripped the dagger up through her flesh she would fall silent, and her body would halt all movement, going limp in the woman's arms.

[10:49]  NicoleA Stine feels the body go limp and holds onto her tightly. she watches as Aeris's eyes close and Nicole takes a moment and looks at Aeris's face. Nicole gentley lowers Aeris body to the ground... she gentely lays her head down. Nicole runs her fingers through Aeris's hair "Shh all done now. You are safe.. no torture, rape or dismemberment by the Kindred." Nicole stands up and pulls the dagger from Aeris's body. She wipes the blod from the dagger by swiping it across her thigh.

[10:51]  Aeris Kidd laid still, the suit would then give a hiss and quickly retreat into a capsule no bigger then a pill case. Aeris would lay silently and still her eyes closed and the sounds of the cybernetic eyes could be heard stopping.

[10:53]  Mina (kendall69) jumps up on top of the library .. as she senses the blood threw the air ... seein her fellow family member on the ground .. ashe walks over tilting her head .. " hems . " she clears her throat ... " May i ask what your doing with my cat ?"

[10:55]  NicoleA Stine watches as the suit virtually disappear into a small capsule. She notices the neddle laying next to Aeris's body as the suit released it possesion of it. Nicole reaches for the needle and carefully slides it into her waistband with the gun. Nicole looks up at Mina then back down at the body "It was what she wanted"

[10:56]  Mina (kendall69) raises a eyebrow .. lookin down .. " wanted ? how so ? "

[10:58]  NicoleA Stine looks up at Mina "She feared the Kindred... it was the only way..." she quietly repeats herself "it was the only way to save her from the beast"

[10:58]  Mina (kendall69) shake her head .. " shes one of us now .. we would of protected her .. besides .. kindred wouldnt of harmed her being one of us ... "

[11:00]  NicoleA Stine tilts her head and looks at Mina "Were you aware of her research and her deveolpment of ... of .. a cure?"

[11:01]  Mina (kendall69) nods .. " yes .. i took a copy of it .. for tc inventory .. we hold it safe with in the factroy .. where no one can find it .. So if the kins wants it they will have to get threw us .. "

[11:02]  NicoleA Stine narrows her gaze at Mina "You knew?!" .... "and you allowed it?"... she cants her head And you believed you could have kept her safe from Lourden and the Kindred?"

[11:04]  Mina (kendall69) grins .. " I"m a demon , honestly you think i care if a vampire wants to go back human .. its there own wishes .. its not to be used in such a form .. unless they are willing to pay for it .. " shrugs .. " didn't think it was so bad ..if the choice was there own , its a experiment .. its what we do ... We arent out to get the kins .. our leaders have found a peaceful place at the moment ... My loyallity is to the Tc family .. not lourden .... "

[11:07]  NicoleA Stine grits her teeth "And what if this fell into the hands of the pack?" she looks at her "There is more of this stuff?"

[11:10]  Mina (kendall69): " only a small vital .. we are no friends of the pack .. , and as i said .. its well hidden within the walls .. locked up where only i and my leaders know how to access it .. She doesn't even know hwere or how to ... our only concern is helping those who wish a way out .... nothing more nothing less .. " lookin down at hte cat .. " sighs .. I have a important needs for the cat .... as it seems you have created more work for me now .. should take all day to fix her .... if i can .. "

[11:14]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head and looks down at the cat then back at Mina "The Kindred knows about this ... cure "if you fix her gaurd her well"

[11:17]  Mina (kendall69) smiles s she nods .. " of course .. i found her and brought her in .. would hardly be classy of me to let her fall in the wrong hands ... Family suppose to protect each other ... "

[11:17]  Mina (kendall69) nods towards her .. " may i have my cat back peacefully ? "

[11:18]  NicoleA Stine nods "she was Illuminati family" she kneels down and gentely touches her hair fixing it so Nicole can see her face "Of course you may"

[11:19]  Mina (kendall69) smiles .. " thank you .. " as she leans over ... picking hte cat up .... " I'll try my best bring her back .. "

[11:20]  NicoleA Stine stands up and watches as the demon carries the cat away

[11:21]  Mina (kendall69) walks off with the cat as she jumps off the library .. landing on her feet smelling the blood ... upon hte cat as she brings her home ..

[11:21]  NicoleA Stine looks down at the ground and sees a small capsule with the suit in it. She waits for them to walk off before picking it up.

CHAPTER2

[19:00]  NicoleA Stine steps up to Erebos she looks to her left then her right. She leans in close "Can we speak?... in private"

[19:02]   Erebos Blackheart looks over from his pondering to the vampire women as he nods to her, "Of course." he simply answers looking around, "Where to?"

[19:03]  NicoleA Stine points a long boney index finger towards the library "Can you meet me in the library?"

[19:05]   Erebos Blackheart shrugs, "That should work." he answers following her finger with his gaze.

[19:08]  NicoleA Stine walks into the library and looks around for a secluded spot behind a bookcase. she turns to Erebos and in a soft quiet voice asks "Are you aware of a formula the TC is working on? something to cure vampirerism?"

[19:09]   Erebos Blackheart nods once slowly, "Yes, I have. Do you know more?" he asks keeping his gaze on her interested.

[19:12]  NicoleA Stine looks around and nods "Yes.... I filed a report concerning in" she pulls out a large gun from her rear waist band and holds it out. She presses the magazine release and with her other hand catches the magazine then returns the gun to her waist band. She removes a dart from the magazine and holds it out to Erebos "These darts contain the "cure""

[19:16]   Erebos Blackheart narrows his eyes looking at the gun and darts with much interest, "I have been searching for some of the actual cure." he pauses looking back up, "May I take them?" he asks.

[19:19]  NicoleA Stine nods and extends her hand further towards him "Yes... take" she pauses "Can you run tests on this? tell me what it is exactly and how it works?" she looks around and keeps her voice low for only Erebos to hear "The one who I got it from told me that it is able to alter the vampires dna....." she shrugs her shoulders

[19:23]   Erebos Blackheart reaches out as well to take them, "I will see what I can find out." he answers with a nod looking them over in his hand, "These could be very dangerous."

[19:25]  NicoleA Stine nods "Yes if they fall into the wrong hands it could be very dangerous" she continues "I have a question and purhaps you could answer it?"

[19:25]   Erebos Blackheart tilts his head, "

[19:26]   Erebos Blackheart tilts his head, "Perhaps, what is it?" he asks looking around once more.

[19:27]  NicoleA Stine looks around "How similar is the DNA of a wolf to the dna of a vampire?"

[19:28]   Erebos Blackheart shakes his head thinking over his answer, "I am not certain, but from the sound of it they would be close."

[19:29]  NicoleA Stine nods "I wonder if you could alter this cure to cure "werewolfism" ? "

[19:30]   Erebos Blackheart looks up, "That is a possiblity, if one would want."

[19:32]  NicoleA Stine grins "I sure I could find some in tox who would want to." she wags her finger "Oh one more thing.... There might be more of this stuff... in the possession of the TC"

[19:33]   Erebos Blackheart nods looking in the factories direction, "I see, I will look in to that." he pauses turning back to her, "May I also have that gun? I want to see if that is even effective at transferring it."

[19:34]  NicoleA Stine pulls the gun from her waist band and holds it out to him and waits for him to take it from her hand

[19:35]   Erebos Blackheart takes the gun looking it over as he places it somewhere in his cloak, "Thank you, this all will be very useful and I will let you know what I find out." he replies keeping his gaze level to her.

[19:37]  NicoleA Stine reaches into her boot and produces a small black capsule. She holds the capsule out to Erebos "Take this too... This contains a full sized it's a symbiotic, vital, biometal that that was fashioned into a bodysuit. When you open the capsule the suit will expand but be careful it may bite"

[19:39]  NicoleA Stine shrugs her shoulders "What ever that means"

[19:39]   Erebos Blackheart nods also taking the pill to place into his cloak, "Very well, I thank you for your assistance." he pauses looking around, "I must leave soon, is there anything else?"

[19:40]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head "No but please be careful with that dart I dont want it to fall into the wrong hands"

[19:41]   Erebos Blackheart shakes his head, "I will be, no one bad will get a hold of this."

[19:42]  NicoleA Stine nods and spins around to walk off "I look for your report... good luck"

[19:42]   Erebos Blackheart nods to her, "You too, take care." he answers spinning in the opposite direction.

CHAPTER 3

[09:34]  Stitch Jonze watches as Nicole walks through the door... "You're late..."

[09:34]  NicoleA Stine walks over to the couch and stands infront of Stitch "I had stuff I needed to address."

[09:36]  Stitch Jonze crosses his arms over his chest and puts his feet up on the coffee table. "You called for this meeting and I am thinking it has something to do with that cat on the roof of the library yesterday."

[09:39]  NicoleA Stine crosses and arm over her stomach and brings her other hand up to look at her nails "The cat.... Aeris is dead, but the TC came and took her away ." she flips her hair "They will probably rebuild her...." she flicks her wrist "cybor thing or something"

[09:41]  Stitch Jonze takes his feet off of the table and plants then on the floor, he leans forward with his forearms resting on his thighs. He nods at the news of aeris's death "Good....... and the cure?"

[09:43]  NicoleA Stine walks around the table and sits on its edge "The cure she was carring is no longer in the possession of the TC...." she pauses.... "However, the knowledge and a small vial still exist."

[09:45]  Stitch Jonze he watches as the leggy vampire sits on the end of the table "Safe?... you mean in your posession"

[09:48]  NicoleA Stine crosses her legs "No, not in my posession" she lies "Safe... in a secured location" she casually looks at the door for any Kindred not trusting Stitch. She looks back at Stitch "Have you mentioned this to anyone yet?"

[09:49]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head "No, I haven't" he pauses "Have you ?"

[09:50]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head slowly "No"

[09:52]  Stitch Jonze nods "You need to turn it over to The Kindred..." he pauses for a moment "Then the TC needs to be delt with and all of it destroyed"

[09:55]  NicoleA Stine laughs "I'm not turning it over to The Kindred" she leans in closer and points her finger "I will turn it over to our scientists for analysis." she uncrosses then crosses her legs "Aeris said it had something to do with altering the DNA of a vampire... Now if thats true why cant we find away for it to alter the DNA of a werewolf?"

[09:56]  Stitch Jonze slowly nods his head "This is your plan?''

[09:59]  NicoleA Stine becomes angry and stands up "Why not" she places her hands on her hips and leans forward in an aggresive stance "For as long as I've been in this city the other races have conspired to bring down the Vampire race.... First it was the virus that the Omega house developed... and I killed Lyra and now this?" she straights up and pushes her shoulders back "Revenge is a dish best served cold.... and i will have my revenge"

[10:01]  Stitch Jonze watches as Nicole rants about the past "You've lost your mind".... he leans back "So you called me here for this?"

[10:02]  NicoleA Stine sits down and leans in "I've asked you here because I may need your help..... are you willing?"

[10:03]  Stitch Jonze takes a moment to thinks "I will have to run this past my command, if they give me the go ahead I will help you"

[10:05]  NicoleA Stine tllts her head "Your command? who? Merician?"

[10:07]  Stitch Jonze stands up and throws his arms up in the arm "What the fuck is it between you two?" he looks at her "You dont have to worry about Merician and me.... It seems she has no more use for me and has cut me off"

[10:07]  NicoleA Stine gives him a puzzled look "What do you mean "cut" you off?"

[10:10]  Stitch Jonze crosses his arms over his chest "She no longer speaks to me...." he takes a deep breath "My time in Kindred may come to end in th very near future. I feel there is plot to exile me" .......... "exactly who, I'm not sure" he lies

[10:13]  NicoleA Stine smuggly looks at him and flattly state "I told you" she stands up and heads for the door. She stops turns around "I'll ask around about this "plot" against you, as for now I would suggest you keep your mouth shut about the cure" she turns and exits

[10:13]  Stitch Jonze falls back down into the cushions of the couch and sighs

Chapter 4

[2011/12/21 22:17]  Lourden Darkthorn: *Stepped up near to Sav and the unknown fellow. Assuming this was the man. He paced. His eyes hidden behind dark tinted glasses. They never left the male. His pacing, as if trying to quell the monster within. He didn't yet speak.*

[2011/12/21 22:18]  Erebos Blackheart also shifts his gaze over to the new arrival observing him closely for a long while before nodding, "Good evening there."

[2011/12/21 22:19]  Lourden Darkthorn: Mr. Black I assume. *Trying to make His greeting casual.* Sav. *Noting her as He glanced over and back.*

[2011/12/21 22:20]  Savannah Porterfield hmmed to herself and sucked on her candy cane, her eyes flickering between Lou and Erebos. As Lou greeted her, she inclined her head in greeting then looked confused at Erebos.

[2011/12/21 22:21]  Erebos Blackheart looks at him and tilts his head, he eventually shakes his head, "That is not me." he answers glancing at Sav and then back.

[2011/12/21 22:22]  Lourden Darkthorn: Oh? Damn. You see I was just in the library where I had hoped to find said fellow. Then I saw you out here and thought I got lucky. Not really allowed in the library. So you can imagine My delight. Then of course the displeasure of My mistake. *He paused.* You guys still do story time in there?

[2011/12/21 22:23]  Savannah Porterfield swallows and pulls the candy from her mouth. "Who banned the vamps from the library this time?" she pipes up. "I remember Denny banning all the Recks at one point for something Vishy did....didn't know they still did that."

[2011/12/21 22:24]  Lourden Darkthorn: Not all of us Sav. Just Me. *He grinned.* Feels kinda special.

[2011/12/21 22:26]  Erebos Blackheart shakes his head to the vampire, "Not from what I have seen. Guess it stopped before I came here." he answers the man but then chuckles looking down, "An easy mistake as you can see."

[2011/12/21 22:27]  Lourden Darkthorn: Well. It was something we did back when. And in truth even well before Me. Used to draw quite a crowd. I was actually working on a little something for the Holidays. Just an outline at the moment. You care if I try it out on you two?

[2011/12/21 22:28]  Savannah Porterfield smirks. "I see." she says and pushes the candy cane back between her lips looking at Erebos curiously then back to Lou. "Um, rather not have you 'try' anything on me... I'm a little slow to recover from shit now days."

[2011/12/21 22:28]  Lourden Darkthorn: Sav. Surely you cant be worried about story time.

[2011/12/21 22:28]  Savannah Porterfield pulls the candy cane back out of her mouth and points it at him. "It's YOUR story I'm worried about."

[2011/12/21 22:29]  Erebos Blackheart tilts his head once again eventually nodding, "I suppose there is no harm in it." he says with another laugh.

[2011/12/21 22:29]  Lourden Darkthorn: I cant get a straight answer from the vamps. They all say ooo Its great. Buncha suck ups. No pun intended. *He paused just a moment before He started.*

[2011/12/21 22:31]  Savannah Porterfield shoves the candy back in her mouth, and crosses her arms, waiting.

[2011/12/21 22:31]  Erebos Blackheart lets out a small laugh at that, but then crosses his arms to listen further.

[2011/12/21 22:33]  HelenaHimm Resident walks around the corner of the library, stops for a second looking over the small gathering opposite of her, her eyes whirling trying to recognize the dark man next to the heartless beings-

[2011/12/21 22:34]  Lourden Darkthorn: Okay. Now its just an outline, so bear with Me. *He begins.* Once upon a time in a place not too far some here. Some cyber type people created some very nasty stuff. This very nasty stuff was to be hidden and locked away. But before that could happen. Some low down scoundrel up and stole some. *He looked surprised.* Plot twist. You like that? Well the story goes that the big bad vampires found out about said theft, and they went crazy. Started reading books! *He nodded.* Gotta be a fucked up part to keep peoples interest. *Smiling.* Then the main leader fellow. Devilshly handsome fellow gave the order. And the pesky little tea drinkers all started to bleed. A lot. *He nodded.* Its a good story huh? You make sure I get that shit or it comes true. You feel Me? *Dead serious as He had ever been.*

[2011/12/21 22:37]  Savannah Porterfield narrows her eyes slightly. "It needs some work I believe. Perhaps change devilishy handsome to over grown, roided out, testosterone infused power mongul?" She shrugs and keeps sucking on her candy cane, now watching the two men a bit more closely.

[2011/12/21 22:38]  Lourden Darkthorn: Sav. I appreciate your criticism and will consider altering that part. Clearly thats fiction. My story...is true.

[2011/12/21 22:39]  Erebos Blackheart keeps his eyes on Lourden with a smile forming under his mask, at the end he gives a few claps of his hands as he nods, "Hmm, a very interesting story. Definitely has potential." he says with a small chuckle showing entertainment and interest.

[2011/12/21 22:39]  HelenaHimm Resident stands up still crossing her arms her eyes towards Lourden nodding to him not sure if he noticed her though then staring at Erebos confused at his response she frowns and continues to listen-

[2011/12/21 22:41]  Lourden Darkthorn: I thought so. Clever and creative. A real nail biter right up to the very end. Now I think you heard Me quite clearly. What do you think happens to you if I let this strapping fellow Darius make My point for Me?

[2011/12/21 22:41]  Savannah Porterfield drags her candy cane over her teeth then points it at Lou again. "When did the vampires begin to read books though?"

[2011/12/21 22:42]  Lourden Darkthorn: You like that part? I thought it pretty clever Myself.

[2011/12/21 22:43]  HelenaHimm Resident notices another one joining Lourden, frowning her eyes without much hesitation she walks a bit closer this time waving her hand to Erebos- "Hello there"

[2011/12/21 22:44]  Erebos Blackheart straightens his posture now getting a little more serious as he looks between the two, "Well then I suggest you seek out Nicole, I returned it to her for her to dispose of as she please." he pauses letting out another laugh, "That stuff is more trouble than it is worth." he answers Lourden before looking over nodding to Hel, "Good evening there." he greets enthusiastically.

[2011/12/21 22:46]  Lourden Darkthorn: Ahh the plot thickens. I knew you two would be good for My story. Just a quick question. What do you think is going to happen to Nicole when we find her? Your thoughts?

[2011/12/21 22:46]  Savannah Porterfield raises her hand. "Oh oh I know the answer to that!"

[2011/12/21 22:46]  Lourden Darkthorn: Sav. Lets here how the story goes.
[2011/12/21 22:46]  Lourden Darkthorn: hear^

[2011/12/21 22:47]  Savannah Porterfield crosses her arms. "I don't know who or what nicole is, but more than likely, your... fella, over there is going to beat her up. He likes to pick fights."

[2011/12/21 22:47]  HelenaHimm Resident looks at the one he calls Sav and waits curiously for her answer-

[2011/12/21 22:48]  Lourden Darkthorn: Beat her up? Come now. So savage an ending? Really? Here I was trying to keep this creative and...fun for the whole family.

[2011/12/21 22:50]  HelenaHimm Resident interrupts the conversation looking towards Lourden with confused expression standing closer to Erebos now- "Lourden hi, what's this beating and savage talking, are you threatening Erebos?"

[2011/12/21 22:51]  Erebos Blackheart shrugs with a grin under his mask, "I honestly don't care. She is the one who took the stuff in the first place and started this whole mess." he pauses to add, "Better catch her before she tosses it into the ocean."

[2011/12/21 22:52]  Savannah Porterfield clears her throat. "If you were smart, you'd... do something vile to her. Maybe use whatever it was she stole on her?"

[2011/12/21 22:53]  HelenaHimm Resident nodded indiffirently still kept in silence this time staring at the water at the mention of ocean-

[2011/12/21 22:53]  Lourden Darkthorn: You work at the library. She works at the library. You might not know this. But I used to work at the library. So, keeping secrets is kind of your thing. Im aware. You have coms. Cell phone, pager, two cups and and string. Whatever you might be using now days. Give her a call. *The tension and expression would be evident. This was not a request.*

[2011/12/21 22:55]  Savannah Porterfield leans forward and whispers loudly. "Please could get you a whole lot further." Then straightens back up and pops the candy back in her mouth, turning and looking at the girl behind her. "And you are?"

[2011/12/21 22:56]  Erebos Blackheart sighs at his reply but gives him a nod, "I will do that, but she was given that task a few days ago. If she is any good at her job she has already done it by now." he answers not too sure how the vampire's response will be.

[2011/12/21 22:57]  Lourden Darkthorn: This kinda takes Me back into the story. There was this one part. Let Me remember. Oh yes. I got it now. The part where the tea drinkers bleed. A lot. *He nodded some.* Lets just call you, guilty by association, shall we?

[2011/12/21 22:58]  HelenaHimm Resident looks at her mouth with a candy now inside her mouth, shaking her head quickly as if she wakes herself up with the womans question- "Hel, nice meeting" forces a smile yet stiffed lips.

[2011/12/21 22:59]  Savannah Porterfield smiles. "Hi Hel." Hearing Lou she turns around and plants her hands on her hips, trying to talk around the candy in her mouth. "Now now, he told you who had it. Maybe you should go after that person first. You delivered your message, and obviously," she motioned to Erebos, "He got it."

[2011/12/21 23:01]  Erebos Blackheart sighs once again, "Very well, Mr. VampireLord. I will see what I can do." he pauses a moment looking out at the ocean in though for a moment before looking over, "Now you do know we didn't steal this? It was given to us by Aeris as she did not want you guys to get a hold of it. She requested a mercy killing from Nicole and handed the stuff to her."

[2011/12/21 23:03]  Lourden Darkthorn: *He glanced to Sav.* Indeed you are right. And then he quickly implicated one of his own. No regard for her, obviously. Terrible show of honor from this one. I fear he has none at all. *He paused as Ereb spoke.* Im aware of some of that. It seems My story gets twisted even further every time I tell it. No matter. The cute little kitten is going to get swimming lessons. Cats love the water yeah? *He shrugged.* I might be mistaken on that. She however, is not here. And you, well...you are. What makes you think I let you just walk away with that....Oh Ill work on it response? Would I be sated so easily, do you think?

[2011/12/21 23:06]  Erebos Blackheart looks around in emphasis at his response even holding his gaze at him, "What else am I suppose to do? Stand here for however long it takes Nicole to show up? I don't see what else I can do at the moment."

[2011/12/21 23:07]  Savannah Porterfield raises a brow at the name Aeris and kitten, then smiles widely. "Well it's time for this girl to hit the hay. Ya'll have a good night ya'hear?"

[2011/12/21 23:07]  Lourden Darkthorn: Oh I think you are not so dim as you let on. Perhaps you will take a little walk with us. Back to My place. We'll have a little drink. Talk about...things.

[2011/12/21 23:10]  Lourden Darkthorn: Have a good night Sav.

[2011/12/21 23:10]  HelenaHimm Resident nods to Savannah after she said her night, looking back at Lourden without much hesitation she asked looking now to Erebos- "want me to leave you alone with them, I don't think I'm any useful at this moment"

[2011/12/21 23:11]  Erebos Blackheart laughs giving him a shake of his head in decline, "Thanks for the invitation but I must decline, it has been a long day and I also require some rest." he looks over his shoulder at Hel and shakes his head, "No we are about done."

[2011/12/21 23:12]  Savannah Porterfield nods to Lou, then looks at Erebos. "I'll catch ya later," before drifting off in the direction of the shelter.

[2011/12/21 23:13]  Lourden Darkthorn: *Steps right up to the male.* This is the first, last, and only fair warning I give you. You, and every other tea drinker I find on the streets gets sent in in pieces until I get what I want. Now scoff or gest and say something. Anything other than....I understand. My good friend Darius here makes you the first example.
[2011/12/21 23:13]  Lourden Darkthorn: sent home in^

[2011/12/21 23:16]  HelenaHimm Resident walks closer to Lourden and looks up to his eyes- "tea drinker you mean illuminati Lourden? oh and can I help with anything? Erebos is a good friend to me so far, cutting in pieces seems extreme but im sure this is an urgent matter i can tell through your tone of voice-
[2011/12/21 23:16]  HelenaHimm Resident: "

[2011/12/21 23:19]  Erebos Blackheart nods to the threatening man and more serious than he has been tonight he answers, "I assure you I will get Nicole to return it to you, even if we ourselves have to fish it out of the sea." he says holding his gaze to try and show his sincerity.

[2011/12/21 23:20]  Lourden Darkthorn: I do hope you will find Me before I find you. And, the real shit this time. Scam Me again, I kill you and the messenger. Have a good night. *Stepping back from the man.*

[2011/12/21 23:21]  Erebos Blackheart lifts his hand in a motionless wave to Lourden as he nods, "Will do, and you have a pleasant night as well." he says giving him a slight bow.

[2011/12/21 23:22]  HelenaHimm Resident with a confused expression she walks back closer to Erebos and ignores Lourden's words this time- "can we talk inside?"

[2011/12/21 23:22]  Erebos Blackheart looks over to Hel as he nods, "Yes, just a little though I really need to be resting."


[2011/12/21 23:23]  Lourden Darkthorn: Darius. If you dont hear any different from Me. Next time you see him. He bleeds.

[2011/12/21 23:23]  HelenaHimm Resident walks her way towards the library, unaware if anyone still stands there or not she mumbles- "i'll see you nside"

Chapter 5

[08:13]  NicoleA Stine walks into the warehouse and heads up stairs.... She finds Stitch sitting on the couch and she walks ver to him "Have you been waiting long?
[08:15]  Stitch Jonze hears someone walking up the stairs. He sees Nicole emerge from the shadows and hears her voice echo through the empty warehouse "No ..not long"

[08:17]  NicoleA Stine nods "Good.... Have you reported our conversation to your supiors yet?" as she shifts her weight from left to right and tilts her head

[08:17]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head "No I havent yet"

[08:20]  NicoleA Stine nods her head then looks around the warehouse "I see ..." she pauses for a moment as she looks around then turns her gaze back to Stitch "It seems the Kindred knows that the library obtained the formula" she narrows her gaze "Do you have any idea how they found out?"

[08:22]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head "No... perhaps the one you call Ditched... She seems to be getting cozy with Lourden" he pulls his hair back "How do you know Lourden knows?"

[08:25]  NicoleA Stine runs her fingers through her hair with one hand on her hip "Seems he paid a visit to the library and demanded the formula from one of our scientists" she studies her nails for a moment then turns back to stitch "No matter... the formula was a fake"

[08:26]  Stitch Jonze gives Nicole a puzzled look "Fake? what do you mean fake?"

[08:29]  NicoleA Stine laughs "Just that.... its fake... inert"

[08:30]  Stitch Jonze seems puzzled "Oh" he shifts his position on the couch and becomes a bit more comfortable "So what are your plans now?"

[08:34]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Well as long as the city believes the Library possess the formula gives the Library some leverage, wether its fake or not" she pauses and looks around "Besides if we tell Lourden it is fake he wont believe us any way"

[08:36]  Stitch Jonze nods "I doubt he wil believe it is fake... That was probably the TC's plan all along, pretend they had a cure and use it as leverage against the kindred"

[08:41]  NicoleA Stine nods "problly.... " she looks around for a moment "So here is the new plan...... We let the city believe we have a cure for vampire-ism and we let the city find out the library has altered the formula to cure werewolfism. The library will proposition the KIndred with the altered formula and in turn the library will have leverage against the pack" she smiles "All with formula that is fake"

[08:43]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head at Nicole "You are playing with fire.... you ae risking the wrath of both the pack and kindred? You've got more balls than I thought lady " he looks at her her and pauses for a moment "And what do you need me to do?"

[08:44]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head "I dont need you to do anything"

[08:45]  Stitch Jonze is relieved to know she wants nothing from him "Good because I dont want to be caught in the middle of this, you're on your own"

Chapter 6

[07:23]  NicoleA Stine steps out of the shadow and walks up to Mina "Hello..." recognizes Bikes "Hey Bikes " she smiles at him. She turns to Mina and smiles "I hear you are looking for me"

[07:24]  bikes Nitely looks to the vampire and smiles

[07:25]  Mina (kendall69) nods .. " yes .. the other day you took the cure from aeris ... i know it was given to " trys to remember hisname .... chewing on her lip .. " the shadowey demon .. i spoke with him ..as well ... but i know he gave the cure to the coven who then returned it to us .. the vampires have been all over the library ... threating to burn it down .. nd kill all tc members .. your the last remainin person to of had their hands on the cur .. i need to know if you have anymore .. ?"

[07:28]  NicoleA Stine leans in to speak quietly and softly to Mina "How is Aeris....... I hope you understand I didnt want to do that to her" she looks at the ground for a moment. She looks up at Minia "Erebos is his name... I passed all the darts from Aeris's gun to him... and the gun"

[07:31]  Mina (kendall69) nods ... good to know i'm gussing then that wwould be the last of it .. , though he did tell her you had the gun .. " waving her hand .. " gun isn't what i'm worried about... she can handle th at on her own .. its just the cure .... I don't mind vampire .. its just the kindred has a i'm so much better attuide going on its unreal .. and i rather keep our smaller members who is getting hurt dayly saafe .. " folding her arms .. grumbling " snce they wont fight the stronger members they wnna pick on the weaker ones "

[07:34]  NicoleA Stine nods "I understan, Kindred can be somewhat of bullies now and then." she looks around then back to Mina "If Erebos gave the darts to the coven and coven gave it to Kindred then the library doesn't have the cure.." she continues to look around "and if you gave yours to Kindred then they should be satisified"

[07:35]  Mina (kendall69) shake her head . " NO no .. coven gave it to me .. "

[07:36]  Mina (kendall69) trys to remember .. " some wizard looking dude .. brought them to the factory

[07:36]  Mina (kendall69): " we now hold all saamples of the cure if you , your self didn't keep any then .. Tc has it all .. safely locked away ... then both our familys should be in the clear "

[07:37]  NicoleA Stine nods "Ok you have all the darts with the cure.... unless Coven kept some


[07:37]  DCS 2.99.35: NicoleA Stine OOC:  I dont remeber how many darts were in the gun

[07:38]  Mina (kendall69) wiggles her nose a bit .. " I don't think they did .... the man said he couldnt keep it in good faith if it belonged to us then it was ours ... seemed like a nice fella .. rather old .. and powerful .. "


[07:39]  NicoleA Stine nods "Kindred is satisfied with the cure beng locked away by TC?"

[07:39]  Mina (kendall69): " and by the way .. Aeris is alive and kicking .. majorly hyper more then normal .. i had to ues my demon powers to put h er back togehter ... but shes out and about getting into more trouble .. "

[07:40]  Mina (kendall69) shrugs .. " Satified or not its ours ... and if they think they can get it they can kiss my ass ... "

[07:42]  NicoleA Stine nods and laughs ...... "I hope there are no ills between our families" she pauses to look around "If there is anything you need, you can come to the library or me. Besides any friend of Bikes is a friend of mine" she looks over at him and smiles

[07:43]  Mina (kendall69) grins .. " hes my Masters brother .. So wer family .. i adore him ... but hes a pain in my ass .. " shruging " normal family stuff "

[07:44]  NicoleA Stine smiles "I love him he is great"

[07:45]  Mina (kendall69) chuckles as she looks back... " yea he is .. I don't think there will be problems with our family .. since your family was willing to work with us ... aeris is alive and kicking .. So our next move it to get kidred to get a life"

[07:46]  NicoleA Stine nods "Yes. I will speak to a contact in the Kindred and set things right"

[07:47]  Mina (kendall69) nods back .. " so will we .... I'll even do it myself if needs to be .. "

[07:49]  NicoleA Stine nods and extends a hand in friendship "thank you for everything, Like I said I am willing to help you out anytime. Oh and please let Aeris know I will do what it takes to get her gun back" she smiles

[07:49]  Mina (kendall69) give her hand .. accepting her hand in return .. as she smiles .. " I will do , she went lookin for it a few days ago .. " she chuckles a bit..

No comments: