Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nicole meets Russ


[15:54]  NicoleA Stine gets up and walks over to Russ "May I help you with something?"

[15:57]  Russ Uxlay turns, seeming suprised as she smiles, "Oh- oh! Err- wow... d-didn't notice you... err- h-hello! Umm- y-yes. I mean... actually th-that's kindof why I'm here, yeah? Coven h-housecalls, you see. So..." She glances about, "D-do you know of anything y-you folks need some witchy assistance with?"

[15:58]  NicoleA Stine taps her long boney finger on her chir "hmmm........ I'm not sure. Well a girl can always use a love potion" smiles and winks

[16:00]  KurikoOkita Resident lofts an eyebrow, letting her eyes all closed as she calls out. "Be careful what you get yourself into. Their potions have a fairly steep price, as I've heard, lately."

[16:37]  Russ Uxlay nods, taking a step towards the door, "I s-stop by a couple of times a w-week. And our temporary shop is in th-the old Import/Export building, b-by the butcher's shop. F-feel free to drop by. G-good afternoon, Miss Nicole. B-be well."

[16:38]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Thanks you ..... bye for now"

[16:00]  NicoleA Stine looks at Russ and a light bulb goes off in her head "Didn't we meet in that little bar in the lowlands a few days ago" leans in and whispers "you know, your hiddie place"

[16:01]  Russ Uxlay frowns with a sigh, rubbing the back of her neck, "Always w-with the romance s-stuff... I swear, I c-can't turn people into monsters and m-make things disappear, and people want m-me to help get them laid..." She looks at the girl closer, and smile warmly, "Oh- oh! Y-you're right! G-good to see you again!" She glances towards the couches and tophat's voice, then back to Nicole, "D-do you actually want a love potion, or are y-you just joking?"

[16:03]  NicoleA Stine thinks for a moment "Tell me about the potion.... It may come in handy"

[16:06]  Russ Uxlay sighs softly, rummaging through one of her bags and producing a small corked glass jar containing a rosey liquid, "Th-this is the standard 'Oh I want th-that guy or girl to f-fall madly in love with me!' potion. W-with all the bad ideas and consequences th-that come with it. If th-that's what you want."

[16:08]  NicoleA Stine looks at her puzzled "Can this work for anyone on anyone, I mean like if I give it to a friend to use on someone it will still work?" pauses "oh and for how long does it last?"

[16:11]  KurikoOkita Resident slowly stands and moves toward the back of the library. "Hold the fort down, hm? I need a bit of shut eye." Tophat spoke to Nicole as she passed by. She offered a small smile to Russ and her fingers reached up to bob the brim of her hat to her.

[16:12]  NicoleA Stine turns quickly "sure no prob" then back to Russ

[16:12]  Russ Uxlay doesn't seem too thrilled about the product as she gives the sales pitch, "It m-makes people feel love towards th-the first person th-they see after drinking. P-pretty rote standard, th-that. And as f-far as time in concerned, it's p-perminant. But th-the thing about tinkering w-with emotions is that it's a wild business, and s-some memory or encounter w-will likely challenge th-the spell. It all depends on if th-the person is convinced th-that they really love them at th-that point." She offers tophat a nod in return, "I s-still have business to discuss with you later, Miss Tophat."

[16:13]  KurikoOkita Resident: "I look forward to it...Perhaps you can leave a note for me? I really must get some rest."

[16:14]  NicoleA Stine turns to Top "If you need to discuss something wwe could talk about the potion anther time" then turns to Russ and smiles

[16:15]  Russ Uxlay nods, "N-no rush, just r-reminding."

[16:16]  KurikoOkita Resident glances toward Nicole and shakes her head lightly. "I've not enough left in my body to give me a proper mind for business." She smiled and nodded to Russ. "We'll speak soon, then. Have a pleasant evening." With that, she lifted her fingers to wiggle at the women, taking her leave.

[16:17]  NicoleA Stine smiles at Top then turns to Russ "I must admit I am a bit intriuged, but I only need a love potion that wont last long purhaps a few hours and for the umm victim to not remember anything of the encounter"

[16:19]  Russ Uxlay smiles softly, seeming relieved, as she puts away the potion and produced a lollipop from her bags, "H-happen to have seen these floating around? F-fun little idea one of the apprentices c-cooked up. And th-then we added memory loss. W-well, they added it. I don't really like th-the idea of selling date-rape spells... b-but we do what we must."

[16:21]  NicoleA Stine laughs at the 'date rape' comment "I'm not going to use the potion for sex"

[16:22]  NicoleA Stine: "How much for the pops?"

[16:24]  Russ Uxlay furrows her brow with a curious expression, which widens into a grin, "Aren't y-you? Hmm..." She glances about the library, and points at a random shelf, "I w-want that book. I'd like y-you to check me out that book." She offers over two of the lillipops.

[16:27]  NicoleA Stine reaches over to the shelf and grabs the book Russ had pointed to, walks over to the desk and grabs the stamp, slamming it in the back of the book. Nicole hands the book over to Russ "Two weeks". takes the pops from her "You are with The Coven?"

[16:29]  Russ Uxlay accepts the books with a reckless grin, looking at the cover as she hands over the candies, " 'H-How to Improve Your H-Handwriting in 3 Days'? Huh... erm-" She looks back to Nicole, smiling, "I am. I r-run the voodoo shop for Mister Duckie while h-he is busy."

[16:31]  NicoleA Stine nods "That is good to know..... I may need your services in the near future" smiles wickedly

[16:32]  Russ Uxlay grins up at the woman, tucking the book away in one of her packs, "Buying love s-spells with no intention of sex m-makes you a customer I look f-forward to seeing again. I h-hope everything works out f-for you with those."

[16:32]  NicoleA Stine leans in closer to Russ and whispers "and don't worry I didnt tell anyone about your hiddie place"

[16:33]  NicoleA Stine extends her long boney hand "I'm Nicole"

[16:34]  Russ Uxlay takes the girl's hand in hers, smiling warmly, "It's g-good to remeet y-you, Miss Nicole. I'm Russ, high priestess of th-the Coven, if we missed introductions last time. And d-don't worry to much about th-that. My apprentices h-have a talent for finding m-me where ever I am hiding."

[16:35]  NicoleA Stine smiles then tilts her head to one side "Its a pleasure to meet you Russ, i look forward to doing business with you again""

[16:37]  Russ Uxlay nods, taking a step towards the door, "I s-stop by a couple of times a w-week. And our temporary shop is in th-the old Import/Export building, b-by the butcher's shop. F-feel free to drop by. G-good afternoon, Miss Nicole. B-be well."

[16:38]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Thanks you ..... bye for now"

Chapter 2



[17:18]  Stitch Jonze jumps to the roof of the library for a meeting with Nicole "whats up?"

[17:19]  NicoleA Stine plays with her hair not even looking at Stitch "Do you have a plan to get them from her?"

[17:20]  Stitch Jonze rubs the back of his neck "Mahlik is close to her, I'll ask him for an intro and I'll just use my charm and good looks to win her over." he grins

[17:23]  NicoleA Stine continues to play with her hair almost as if she is ignoring him "Thats your plan?" she laughs "Well you should have a back up plan" she hands him the lollipops she obtained from the witch "Here take these, they wiill erase her memory for a few hours and she wont know what happened, also I am working on getting you a love potion."

[17:24]  Stitch Jonze takes the lollipops from her and looks at them "Where did you get these? the coven?' gets nervous "I dont know abou this magic shit, what if something goes wrong?"

[17:26]  NicoleA Stine has a stern look on her face "Don't worry, you always worry..." she returns to playing with her hair.

[17:26]  Stitch Jonze nods and slides the lollis in his pocket "I have to meet with Mahlik soon, will you be in the haven?"

[17:29]  NicoleA Stine smiles at the mention of Mahlik's name "When you see Mahlik tell him to come look for me, I may have a task for him"

[17:29]  NicoleA Stine: "yes I'l be in the haven"

[17:31]  Stitch Jonze nods and smiles "Ok I'll look for you later then"

[17:33]  NicoleA Stine waves him of with a flick of her wrist

No comments: