Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nicole goes to the warehouse looking for Camille


[15:59]  Stitch Jonze sees Nicole walking towards him. He stands on the corner pacing and speaks to her "did you finish the book?"

[16:00]  NicoleA Stine nods "Yep, finished if but couldn't draw a conclusion or understand what she was referring to" she looks around "Is she here?"

[16:02]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head "I saw her before, but she is gone now" he pauses and tilts his head "What do you want with her?"

[16:03]  NicoleA Stine continues to look around "I see" she pauses for a moment and stops looking around and focuses her gaze on Stitch "Just to talk, you know girl stuff"

[16:04]  Stitch Jonze laughs "girls stuff" he repeats "Are you trying to find out who the leak is?"

[16:05]  NicoleA Stine wags her finger at him "Can't get anything past you."

[16:06]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head "I don't think she knows who it is." he laughs

[16:08]  NicoleA Stine taps her finger on her chin while she rest her other hand on her hip "I see, hmm" she takes a moment to think

[16:09]  Stitch Jonze watches Nicole "You'll never figure her out. She is an enigma"

[16:11]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "For you maybe" she pokes him in the chest with her finger pointing to his heart "Thats because you are using this" then she does the same to his forehead "And not this"

[16:13]  Stitch Jonze swats her hand away. He uses his own finger and pokes himself in the chest "There is nothing left in here... Its stone cold. Like it was and should be.... cold"

[16:19]  NicoleA Stine nods "good"

[16:23]  Stitch Jonze narrows his gaze "So now, either you are family food or a fuck"

[16:24]  NicoleA Stine laughs "You cant beat me up" she points to his crotch "Keep that away from me or I'll cut it off, so I guess that makes me a friend"

[16:25]  Stitch Jonze chuckles lightly "Yeah something like that"

[16:25]  NicoleA Stine sees Tops "good evening Tops"

[16:26]  Stitch Jonze pays no mind to Top but looks over Nicole's shoulder and sees Sandra

[16:28]  Unknown (kurikookita) pauses in the street, glancing toward the lamp post. "Ah, good evening..."

[16:29]  Unknown (kurikookita) she stepped forward with a smirk on her lips. "What are you two up to this lovely evening?" she inquired, leaning a shoulder against the light post.

[16:30]  NicoleA Stine notices Stitch look over her shoulder and turns to see and asks Stitch "Who are you looking at ?" she turns back to Tops "Oh nothing I was just looking for one of the Kindred, Camille, I need discuss a book with her"

[16:31]  Stitch Jonze changes his focus to Nicole "Oh no one" he turns around to and looks at Tops "Good evening miss"

[16:32]  Unknown (kurikookita): "Oh...? What book business stirs tonight?" She flicked her gaze toward Stitch and lofted a brow, still smirking. "Miss...? I don't recall you being so formal with me, before..."

[16:34]  NicoleA Stine looks at Stitch "Never mind" Nicole focuses her attention back on Tops "Oh Inferno by Strindberg"

[16:34] Stitch Jonze turns to Tops "Excellent book, have you read it?"

[16:42]  Unknown (kurikookita) stares at the man for a moment as he responded to Nicole's statement instead of the one she'd spoken toward him. She lifted a hand and waved it lightly. "I'm terrible at remembering the titles of what I've read..." she muttered, but I suppose I can go search for the book on our shelves and answer that question after I recall whether I've read the storyline or not..." she muttered, glancing toward Nicole with a grin. "Well, I suppose I can leave you to your work, then, hm? And you two to your evening. I need to head back toward the library and do a bit of paperwork before I venture out again." she smirked. "Don't want any lickin's from Mr. E if I don't get my work done..."

[16:44]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Ok perhaps I will see you back at the library when I am finished her"

[16:45]  Stitch Jonze gives Tops a slight bow and a nod "I always show respect to women" he smiles "It was a pleasure to see you again, please don't be a strange"

[16:46]  Unknown (kurikookita) lifts a pale knuckle to bump the brim of her hat toward the two as she stepped away. "Perhaps so." she agreed with a grin. "Ah...A true gentlemen. Perhaps the ones we should be most wary of..." she teased. "I'm sure I will see you around again, soon."

[16:47]  Stitch Jonze grins at Top's statement "good evening"

[16:49]  NicoleA Stine watches as Tops walks down the street, she turns to look behind her then back to stitch "Now who is occupying all your attention behind me?"

[16:51]  Stitch Jonze watches Tops disappear into the shadows and turns to Nicole as she speaks. He gives her a wave of is hand "Ah nobody, don't worry about it"

[16:53]  NicoleA Stine places both hands on her hips shifting her weight then lifts a finger pointing it at him "You better watch where you stick your nose. You may end up ruining those rugged good looks of yours, Then what would camille say." she laughs

[[16:54]  Stitch Jonze gets a little irritated "I told you" as he points to his heart ... Stone"

[16:57]  NicoleA Stine crosses her arms over her chest and narrows her gaze "We shall see," her face brightens as she laughs "You always fall for the wrong woman."

[16:58]  Stitch Jonze laughs "What do you know? your all gaga over a married man" he chuckles

[16:58]  Sandra Jarvis leans against the fence casually, wiggling her fingers at Stitch

[17:00]  NicoleA Stine give stitch a huff "If I had the time I would make you regret that" Nicole points to the library "I have work to do, Let camille know I was looking for her"

[17:00]  Stitch Jonze nods "I will"

No comments: