Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nicole and Ditched check out The Warehouse


[20:03]  NicoleA Stine steps out of the shadows and walks up to Iniko "Im Nicole, an Illuminati, I couldnt help but over hear your conversation with the vampire in the library"

[20:03]  Iniko Mofanui circles the warehouse, frowning. "Ain't no fuckin' way in hell I'm goin' in there without an invite," she mutters to herself. Then jumps about a mile when Nicole sneaks up on her. "Jesus please us, don't do that t'me!"

[20:04]  NicoleA Stine gives her a reassuring smile "Its ok, I'm with you"

[20:05]  Iniko Mofanui leans against the corner of the building, one hand over her heart, and shoots a grin at Nicole. "Thank god. I don't feel like bein' dinner." She straightens, holding a hand out to the vampire. "I'm Ditched. Or a whole lotta other names. Y'can make one up f'me if ya want."

[20:06]  NicoleA Stine takes her hand and smiles "I'm Nicole, are you planning on going into the warehouse?"

[20:07]  Iniko Mofanui shakes her head slowly. "Not without a flippin' invitation, darlin'. Been there, done that, learned my lesson."

[20:08]  NicoleA Stine: "I use to live here, I know my way......"

[20:08]  NicoleA Stine turns suddenly as she notices Drucilla behind her

[20:08]  Iniko Mofanui narrows her eyes. "It's under new management, honey. An' they ain't friendly." She twitches an ear, then truns and grins at Dru. "Ah, just the set'a fangs I was lookin' for."

[20:09]  Drucilla Moleno walks closer to the building seeing the two ladies from the library and smiles " well hello again"

[20:09]  NicoleA Stine nods

[20:10]  Drucilla Moleno jokes " hey no fang pulling tonight" chuckles

[20:11]  Iniko Mofanui: "Hiya," she chirps cheerfully. "Y'rushed off so quick. Listen, I dunno what the science-y kind'd charge ya for the work ya want, but I got a price f'passin' that vial along, cool?"

[20:13]  Drucilla Moleno cocks her head to one side " what price we talking here ladies? and maybe I can sort something out for you"

[20:15]  Iniko Mofanui smiles. "Ain't nuthin' big, an' I'ma be sure an' tell whoever works on it for ya thatcha payin' this much, so maybe they'll accept that an' ya won't get charged twice. Y'said one yours got sick from that shit. I'd like a run down on the symptoms, methods ya use t'fix 'em up, stuff like that."

[20:21]  Drucilla Moleno nods " of course, so silly of me ...... well cami said she had bitten the girls wrist to allow the blood to flow out almost fully but just about enough to keep her heart beating so she said" she shrugs " but as i remember from a long time ago this wouldnt be the forst time someone tampered with blood around here"

[20:22]  Iniko Mofanui tips her head to one side, glancing down at the belt pouch and frowning. "She got it off feedin' from someone? Who'd she feed on?"

[20:22]  Drucilla Moleno: she also said that she would be out for a while so it would seem, as in passed out and recouperating

[20:23]  Drucilla Moleno: i think cani was draining the girl who got poisoned, the only thing i dont understand is why wasnt cami poisoned?

[20:24]  Drucilla Moleno: so many unanswered questions so far, but the thought at the time was to get the girl better and get a sample before the blood dried

[20:24]  Iniko Mofanui frowns a little deeper, her brow furrowing. "Maybe it's a poison don't work on vampires. Y'all got pretty tough constitutions an' all. But the girl was poisoned an' is sick from it. What race is she?"

[20:26]  NicoleA Stine asks "what were her symptoms? headache, fever, chills and other flu-like symptoms?"

[20:27]  Drucilla Moleno: pandora i think her name was..... only recognised her slightly from the bar earlier

[20:28]  Iniko Mofanui shakes her head, an ear twitching. "Don't recognize the name. I'd like t'talk t'her if I could."

[20:29]  Drucilla Moleno thinks for a moment " actually come to think about it she wasnt looking too good when i saw her at the haven either, but she vanished before I could really get to meet her"

[20:30]  NicoleA Stine asks "She was human?"

[20:30]  Drucilla Moleno: I believe she was

[20:30]  Drucilla Moleno: well what I could sence anyway

[20:31]  Iniko Mofanui lifts both hands to rub her temples. "Cripes, I got so much pingin' 'round in my head right now. Nicole. What's ya standin' in the liberry? Ya new, or ranked?"

[20:31]  NicoleA Stine: "no rank, but not new"

[20:32]  Iniko Mofanui nods once. "Good 'nough. It ain't really my place t'be taskin', but I got way too much on my plate right now, so do me a favour, yeah? Follow up on this. Talk with Dru here, see if you cain't get in an' talk with Pandora. Find out the symptoms, the cure if there is one, an' how she got poisoned in the first place."

[20:33]  NicoleA Stine nods "k, no problem"

[20:34]  Drucilla Moleno smiles " i know the feeling, there's so many things this could be or mean or could just be nothing " shrugs " but i believe pandora may be someone who knows our Lord"

[20:34]  NicoleA Stine turns to Iniko with concern on her face "You ok?"

[20:35]  NicoleA Stine nods "YOu only saw er the one time?"

[20:35]  Iniko Mofanui chuckles. "Yeah, I'm cool, Nicole. Just got way too many burners goin', an' I think this case is important enough t'pay real attention to it, yanno?"

[20:36]  NicoleA Stine nods and the concerned look on her face fades

[20:36]  Cintrific Runner is Online

[20:36]  NicoleA Stine turns back to Dru "do you think we can get a sample of cani's blood too?'

[20:36]  Drucilla Moleno nods " but ive not long returned to the city, I think best bet would be for me to find cami and get her to relay what exactly happened seeing as myself and lou came in near the end of it all

[20:37]  Iniko Mofanui smiles at both vampires. "Thanks, darlin'. Dru, I'ma leave Nicole in charge'a this part of the investigation. I'll get the blood tested for ya, but Nicole's doin' the footwork, cool?"

[20:38]  Happy Toshi is Offline

[20:38]  NicoleA Stine smiles at Iniko "No problem"

[20:39]  NicoleA Stine: me looks bat to Dru "Is cami around?"

[20:39]  Drucilla Moleno smiles and nods towards her " and thankyou again ..... just remember to rest, not much fun burning candle at both ends so to speak" she says a look of concern passing her eyes " be safe "

[20:40]  Iniko Mofanui laughs. "Hell, girl'd be more likely t'survive dealin' with you vampires'n I would, anyway. I got three or four candles burnin', at both ends, an' they's 'bout t'set the liberry on fire. Good dealin's, you two, I'll catch ya 'round." She tosses them both a wave, then starts back toward the library.

[20:41]  NicoleA Stine smiles and waves as Iniko heads to the library

[20:41]  Drucilla Moleno's eyes look upwards slightly for a brief moment before shaking her head " not that I can sence at the moment, maybe she is sleeping...., I hope thats all it is " she says with a look of concern

[20:43]  NicoleA Stine nods "Lets hope. Can your Lord offer any more information about this girl? her location? where she lays at night?"

[20:48]  Drucilla Moleno: maybe he can.... I tell you what how bout i collect this information needed for in a few hours once i've got to speak more in depth with Lou and also hopefully get cami to drag along too

[20:49]  JeanLuc Tairov is Offline

[20:49]  NicoleA Stine smiles "sounds good, you know where to find us"

[20:49]  Drucilla Moleno: maybe this girl, pandora will feel a little better too so i can get her to talk

[20:50]  NicoleA Stine nods "yes it would be helpful to speak with her"

[20:50]  Drucilla Moleno nods towards her " thankyou once again" she adds

[20:51]  NicoleA Stine extends her hand "I'm Nicole"

[20:52]  Drucilla Moleno takes her hand in her own and shakes it "pleased to meet you nicole"

[20:52]  Drucilla Moleno: i'm dru as you would have heard

[20:53]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Nice to meet you dru" turns and heads to the library "Ill be at he library"

No comments: