Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nicole Attempts To Stir Some Trouble For The Kindred Alliance

[2014/03/10 06:32]  Darken (marwan.paine): /me smiles "Greetings Nicole"

[2014/03/10 06:33]  NicoleA Stine: /me walks over to Darken, she smiles and reaches out to touch his arm "Hello Darken"

[2014/03/10 06:34]  Darken (marwan.paine): /me smiles " how are you doing beautiful Sister?"

[2014/03/10 06:36]  NicoleA Stine: /me smiles some more "I oh am very well thank you." she tilts her head to one side and frowns a bit. "I received some very disturbing information about the Kindred" she shakes her head a bit and folds her arms over her stomach

[2014/03/10 06:37]  Darken (marwan.paine): /me raise an eyebrow when he hears her statement " what kind of disturbing information exactly?he ask wondering what kind of information she has

[2014/03/10 06:40]  NicoleA Stine: /me lifts a hand and flicks her wrist as she speaks, shifting her weight to her other foot "Well I over heard a conversation last night. I'm not really sure their names but I am certain they are Drake's people from the pit" she drops her hand down to fold her arms "Seems the shadows are blaming the Kindred for letting the Pack run wild." she shrugs a shoulder "Seems they feel it is Kindred's place to keep the pack under control." she leans in close and lowers her voice to almost a whisper "They think Kindred is weak" she leans back and nods her head a bit to add some dramatics to her story

[2014/03/10 06:47]  Darken (marwan.paine): /me listen with interest to every word Nicole has to say while he fold his own arms before his chest while his face betray not certain emotions till she finish before a grins is born on his face and answers her with calm voice " do they know?" he shakes his head as he adds " The Pack running wild or not is not the Kindred Job to keep " he smirks a bit " neither do we care what others may think or not of what our Status is for we are the only one Making our Place and fate and we certainly won't be standing through the ages if we followed what others says " he winks to her as he then leans to whispers back to her " you of all people Dear Nicole know that because you were Part of us one day .. and even if such times didn't end well with you , it doesn't change the fact the you do know the Kindred were never Weak nor we shall be pawn in the hands of others to hit other factions or people , we have our own Agenda and I believe if the shadows see the Pack "running wild" as they say then by all means let them

[2014/03/10 06:53]  NicoleA Stine: /me shrugs a shoulder "True I was once a part of the Kindred, however I was exiled because of my....." she rolls her eyes up and to the left as she lifts a hand and waves it in the air ".....my fighting spirit." she drops her hand down. "Far be it for me to cause any trouble between factions" she lifts a hand and studies her nails "If I want damage done to a faction I am more than capable of doing it myself" she drops her hand and brings her attention back to Dark. "I just thought I would pass on the information I obtained while snooping around the city." she smiles "Consider the information a gift, free of charge." she smiles and takes a step back

[2014/03/10 06:57]  Darken (marwan.paine): /me let out tsk tsk sound " ohh Nicole , I never meant that you are trying to cause troubles between factions , I meant those who said what you heard " he then let a very warm smile come to his lips " I am more than appreciate your help and gifts as always because you do know how much I cherish you as not only Avery good friend but as a sister I shared family with " he then would take step closer and attempt to put a hand over her shoulder and the other to caress her face if allowed and says with same warm smile " you knew already and we talked about how much it saddened me to come back and see you no longer part of my family and I think it was really bad call from the people charge back then hence I always disregard such bad  decision and consider you and call you as my Sister"

[2014/03/10 07:03]  NicoleA Stine: /me shifts her eyes to look at his hand on her shoulder, then flinches a bit as he touches her face but she does not stop him. She brings her gaze back to him "What is in the past is in the past an there is nothing any of us can do to change the past decisions of Kindred hierarchy." she pauses for a moment "I do feel it would be in the Kindred's best interest if you passed on this information." she would take a step back "Now if you would excuse me I have some books that need my attention" she would smile at him

[2014/03/10 07:05]  Darken (marwan.paine): /me smiles and nods " true the past can't change but the futuer can " he would then bow slightly " I will indeed and the pleasure - as always- is Mine Dear Nicole"

[2014/03/10 07:06]  NicoleA Stine: /me would turn and walk off disappearing into the shadows of the city

No comments: