Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nicole meets Neofelida

[10:13]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) arcs a brow and replies in an apologetic tone "Oh, I didn't know... excuse me...I didn't want to offend you...this must be very hard to have all those treasures around and cannot...oh excuse me again. I should shut up, I'm making it worse." She steps aside to allow the woman to pass by, turns around to the other female sitting at the table and cackles "I didn't wnat to offend her, I just asked for help. I told her I'm still new in town. Name's Neofelida and I'm only searching for a little help... oh I told you before, didn't I? Are you working here, too? I hope you are not one of the people I met here before. They refused to help me." she twitters and shows her canines in a unsophisticated smirk.

[10:15]  NicoleA Stine lifts her head from writing, she looks over at Neo "Excuse me? I'm sorry I don't believe we have met before but yes i do work here. Is there something I could help you with?" she lays her pen on the table and stands

[10:22]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) keeps on smiling and reaches out her hand in greeting "I'm Neofelida. And yes, no, we haven't met before. I remember faces you know? And I don't remember yours. When I was here before there were two different ladies. They weren't nice. I hope they are gone. Are you running this place? If you are I would like to complain about them." she catches breath and continues babbling "I was looking for books and the nice blind lady said I would need a card... I don't have a card" she looks into the woman's eyes simpering

[10:25]  NicoleA Stine takes the feline's hand "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Nicole. " she drops her hand to her side and shakes her head "No I am not in charge here, I am simply a librarian but I can help you with whatever you need. I will inform management of your complaint, but in the meantime what is it you need help with?"

[10:36]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) shifts her weight her tail wiggling behind and her ears twitching. She glances at the woman with a blank expression on her face and narrows her eyes as if she would try to remember something. Then suddenly her grin reappears and she puts out in her babbling tone "Now I remember... I did see you before... I nearly forgot... Yes yes indeed. I saw you talking with Master Darken earlier this day" her smile widens again and she adds "I know Master Darken, he is a business man" she nods frantically "I wanted to read all the books about crime waves, fires or other incidents in Toxia back five or six years, but the blind lady said I needed a card for this. I think the blind lady runs the library." she keeps on nodding

[10:41]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Yes I know Darken. But I am sure you are not here to discuss him." she looks over to where Nerissa was standing and points where she was standing "Did she tell you she was in charge here?" she would drop her hand "Well if you dont have a card then lets get you one." she turns and reaches for her pen and a library card application, she turns to hand them both to Neo "it is simple just fill this out and you can borrow a book" she smiles

[10:48]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) reaches out to take the card and beams with joy. "Thank you Lady Nicole." She touches the card with her hands caressing it gently then turns back to the Librarian "No, no the blind lady didn't say she is boss, but Neofelida is smart" she tips her finger against her forehead and smirks "A blind lady in a Library... ha - she must be the boss because she cannot see all the books" she puts out triumphantly.

[10:52]  NicoleA Stine smiles at Neo "Yes very smart you are." she folds her arms "So while you fill that out lets get you what you need." she smiles "So you want a book about crime in the city eh?" she lifts a hand and taps her finger on her chin "Lets see... Well what I can offer you is a book of the history of the city. Would that help you?"

[10:57]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) nods and replies "See, I was right with the blind lady" she states her face beaming with pride. She starts to read the form and while doing so mumbles "Yes, yes, history book would be wonderful."

[11:01]  Ryuushin Mazi wanders into the library, eyes flicking over to Nicole and the feline as she passes them, but it seems she barely gives them a thought as various and sundry books float from the stacks and follow her up the stairs as she mutters to herself, her mind clearly on something else, and not in the here-and-now

[11:02]  NicoleA Stine walks over to the shelves and lays a finger on the book. She walks down the length of the book cases gliding her fingers over the spines of the book "Hmm lets see... " she stops and with one finger she slides the book from its spot. She holds the book with both hands against her chest and turns to face the feline. "I hope this book will help you." she looks at the pen and paper "Almost done?"

[11:04]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) nods frantically "Yes, yes, I'm not only smart but fast as the wind as well" she grimaces and hands over the filled out form

[11:06]  NicoleA Stine smiles as she takes the paper from her. She looks over the paper and smiles. She extends her hand holding out the book towards Neo "Here you go, its due back in two weeks. Please don't be late" she smiles

[11:11]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) smiles "I'm never late." she replies "only when I am sleeping or when I got visit from my friends. I have friends, you know?" she takes the book and flips it open pretending to read a few lines but holding it upside down. "Thank you kindly, Miss Nicole. You are a nice lady. Like the blind boss-lady. She is nice, too. Not like the ones who worked here before you."

[11:13]  NicoleA Stine nods her head and notices the book is upside down. She raises a brow slightly and smiles "Yes I am sure you wont be late..." she smiles

[11:17]  Neofelida (neofelida.tigerpaw) nods smiling again and turns away to leave the library whistling a tune without striken a single right tone. "bye bye, Miss Nicole" she calls and vanishes out of the door

No comments: