Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Plot to remove Nicole from the Library

[2014/04/20 10:23]  Darken (marwan.paine) walks into the haven and see Nicole there , he smiels as he stops by her side and says " Greetings , Nicole.. I been told you wish to see me"

[2014/04/20 10:24]  NicoleA Stine turns and raises a brow as she looks at Darken. She folds her arms "Hello Darken." she pauses for a moment "Yes yes I have." she smiles a bit "Do you have any new information for me?"

[2014/04/20 10:25]  Darken (marwan.paine) shakes his head " No , Sadly I don't yet.. I been busy with many KA related issues that took me away from being around much hence why I didn't see the contact yet ... hopefully soon I can see them and get the information we need"

[2014/04/20 10:27]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "I see, well I hope you will find me as soon as you know anything" she offers him a friendly smile at him

[2014/04/20 10:29]  Darken (marwan.paine) smiles warmly to Nicole " of course  I will , I a man of my word " he then will fold his arms before his chest and asks " can I ask you question , Nicole... have you ever considered returning to the KA after what happened?

[2014/04/20 10:32]  NicoleA Stine raises a brow at his question "And why would I consider returning to a house the exiled me and put me out to suffer the evils of this city? hmm?"

[2014/04/20 10:34]  Darken (marwan.paine) sighs nodding " well I wouldn't deny such horrible past that you suffered but the old KA is gone and was replaced by reckoning then the kindred and now New KA... New members , New Leadership and New family .. many of whom you shared many good things and still hold you high , me included ... we got nothing with the old one"

[2014/04/20 10:37]  NicoleA Stine turns to face him with her arms still crossed. She narrows her gaze "And you have just recently promoted Taurius? The same Taurius who called for my exile..." she stares at him for a moment "Really? and you wish me to return to again be under his control?" she shakes her head slowly
[
[2014/04/20 10:39]  Darken (marwan.paine) raise an eyebrow at her " you believe that Taurirus is the one called for your exile?  Tau held you very high and I am sure there is mistake there .. maybe he was the vocie that was against your exile but the decision was made by many not to him alone " he then would smiles " and is that mean Tau is the only issue of you returning?

[2014/04/20 10:44]  NicoleA Stine lifts her hand to her chin and taps her long index finger on her lips "Hmmm let me think." she drops her hand and speaks in a sarcastic tone "Maybe I misunderstood him when he told me to get out of the warehouse.." she shakes her head "I have a home. A home for a long time now and I do not wish to leave it" she lifts a hand to comb her fingers through her hair "I do not wish to discuss this matter any longer." she drops her hand to her side and rests it on her hip

[2014/04/20 10:50]  Darken (marwan.paine) sighs before he shrugs and then pause for a second followed by a nod " I understand and I won't press  the matter but I wanted to let you know  that the KA is welcoming you if you ever decided other wise .. I know it is not easy with such past linger in between but your place to me as A sister and a vampire I trust and hold high has no changed and won't change if you joined or not .. for the respect is for you and what we had before no matter the titles or affiliation we hold " he smiles a warm smile"

[2014/04/20 10:51]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Fine" she turns to exit through the rear door. She stops turns and speaks to him "Have a wonderful day" she turns and walks out

No comments: