Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nicole Passes On Information to Viviane Masukami

[15:37]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) smiles lightly as she sees Nicole, "hello this evening..."

[15:37]  NicoleA Stine steps into the library and finds Viv "Good evening Viv..." she scans the room then steps closer to her. She speaks in a soft low tone barely above a whisper "I need to speak with you." she scans the room once again "You are the only one I can trust" she looks her in the eyes

[15:39]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) tilts her head lightly before nodding then lifting her hand to point to the stairs, "do you wish to talk upstairs?" she mumbles lightly concern coming through her voice. "are you alright?"

[15:40]  Andrussa (russ.uxlay) pads into the library, canting her head slightly as she stops, not wanting to just barge in to whatever is going on.

[15:40]  NicoleA Stine shakes her head "Its not me." she gestures her hands towards the stair "Yes lets move up stairs" she looks behind her then turns to walk towards the stairs

[15:41]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) looks behind Nichole to Russ and waves lightly before fallowing Nicole up the stairs.

[15:44]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) bites her lip lightly as she come to a stop, "who is in trouble me lady?"

[15:44]  NicoleA Stine makes her way upstairs, she turns around checking if they were followed. She brings her attention back to Viv. She keeps her voice soft "Like I said,you are the only one I can trust." she leans in "I have been approached by two individuals warning me of a possible power struggle in the library." she inhales deeply then begins to speak again "My fear is that Denny and the library is in trouble"

[15:47]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) tilts her head, "who has come to you? I have not herd of any struggles. I dont think i like this... this is worrisome..."

[15:51]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Yes very worrisome" she folds her arms and lifts a hand to her chin laying her index finger on the side of her cheek. "Are you aware of any rumors floating around the city about a possible coup to remove Denny and take over the library? I am not as close with the new members as I should be but being the creature that I am it is my nature to survive in the shadows. My silence does not reflect a lack of activity, however it reflects a level of discretion in my actions." she pauses for a moment "I have many sources through out the city. I was approached by Kindred and Mordeth. I have not confirmed information from Kindred and Mord said he would keep me up to date with his information."

[15:51]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Yes very worrisome" she folds her arms and lifts a hand to her chin laying her index finger on the side of her cheek. "Are you aware of any rumors floating around the city about a possible coup to remove Denny and take over the library? I am not as close with the new members as I should be but being the creature that I am it is my nature to survive in the shadows. My silence does not reflect a lack of activity, however it reflects a level of discretion in my actions." she pauses for a moment "I have many sources through out the city. I was approached by Kindred and Mordeth. I have not confirmed information from Kindred and Mord said he would keep me up to date with his information."

[15:59]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) shock her head, "no im not close to them, im begin to learn some of their behaviors. There's only a few that I do not know fully. I haven't herd of anything as of late. This couldn't have come at a worse time.. He's weak right now. though he should be back to full strength soon. But still." she then raises her hand to tap her chin, "Maybe someone from the out side is wishing to see us all fall apart, to stop trusting each other and start taking each other apart. Or maybe..." she sighs, "maybe there really is a power struggle. And we just haven't found it yet..." dropping her hand she looks at Nicole, "what do you think? Do you think we could be facing an enemy from with in?"

[16:03]  NicoleA Stine drops her hand from her chin and folds her arms. She offers a shrug of her shoulder "I am not sure. I just don't know." she looks off for a moment then returns to Viv "Is there anyone else you know and trust that we can inform? I believe Russ and Leta can be trusted." she pauses again then leans in "Do you think Nerissa has returned to take over? Does it seem a coincident that Nerissa and Kimer are both from the Coven?" she shakes her head "I just don't know, but I can tell you one thing. My loyalty is to the library and Denny and I will defend both with my swords"

[16:08]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) nods shrugging her shoulders, "i dont know. Nerissa was once and omegan, as was Denny. I can trust Leta. I do not know Kimer. I have yet to really read her. I am with you on that, I may be coincidence it may be nothing but it does seem to require further investigation. And i shall not allow those who I trust or hold dear in this house be harmed for it..."

[16:12]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Yes yes I know we can trust Leta." as if a light bulb goes off over her head. She points a finger "You know... Mord did bring up the Omegas" she brings her finger up to her chin and taps her lips "hmm."

[16:13]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) noes twitches as she shudders lightly, "what about them???"

[16:16]  NicoleA Stine shrugs a shoulder then begins to pace as she thinks "I'm not sure what Mord ment, he brought up Omegas then denied they were involved. I need to keep an eye on that one. I am not sure of his motives. But I will speak with him soon. As for the information from the Kindred there was no mention of Omegas... as of yet"

[16:22]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) nods lightly, "might just be trying to throw us off with that... but be cautious. When it comes to former Omegans. Things can get deadly. They are like snakes. There are only a few that I would trust who once were in that house. Other then those few. I'd watch myself..." she nibbles lightly on her lip, "looks like its time to play a game of chest. yes, a game of chest." mumbles more to her self. She then comes out of her thoughts smiling lightly, "Might be time play a deadly game of cat and mouse..."

[16:24]  NicoleA Stine stops pacing and nods at her statement about playing the games "Yes I think this could become a deadly game of cat and mouse" she would rub her hands together at the thought of possibly killing another Omega. "I think in the mean time we need to inform Denny and keep an eye and ear on everyone. Lets see what we can come up with." she shrugs "I think thats all we can do"

[16:26]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) nods, "aye, we shall inform him. Which ever one of us get to him first. And ill keep my eyes and ears out for anything i find suspicious..."

[16:29]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "I will do the same" she steps past Viv, stops and turns around "Please be careful and don't hesitate to call me if you need help. This could become dangerous very quickly" she continues on towards the stairs unless stopped

[16:29]  Viviane Masukami (viviane.lurra) nods lightly, "same goes for you, be safe."

[16:30]  NicoleA Stine offers her a grin then walks down the stairs

No comments: