Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nicole Strikes a Deal With Darken

[08:37]  Darken (marwan.paine) walks towards the seat and settle down beside Nicple before he grins " Books and Glasses?.. if i didn't know you well I would have said you just an ordinary Librarian my Dear "

[08:40]  NicoleA Stine continues to look at her book "I have worked at the library for some time now." she slowly shakes her head "You've just noticed?" she rolls her eyes

[08:41]  Darken (marwan.paine) smirks as he leans back on the seat in complete lazy position "I know you worked for some time .. I mean you not that ordinary  Librarian dear Sister"

[08:45]  NicoleA Stine lifts a hand to turn the page and continues to look at the book as she speaks to Darken "Perhaps not in your dreams." she smirks then uncrosses and crosses her legs, she bounces her foot a bit

[08:47]  Darken (marwan.paine) laughs hard as he watches the street and answer Nicole " tell that to someone who doesn't know you , Nicole" he smirks before add " I am not saying of course I know everything about you .. but trust Me , Dear... there is nothing ordinary about you even in the days of the KA"

[08:52]  NicoleA Stine lowers her book onto her lap and leans in close to Darken. Her eyes turn red and her fangs grow long. She hisses her words "I assure you ... 'brother' you know nothing about me. Even from my days in the impotent KA" she stares into his eyes and remains close. "Trust me"

[08:54]  Darken (marwan.paine) cross his arms before his chest as he turn to face her with calm looks and leans to meets hers face as he whispers " Not so Ordinary Liberian now  huh?  he paused a bit and adds " Sister"

[08:56]  NicoleA Stine eyes turn normal and her fangs recede as she leans back and calmly lifts her book. She continues to look at her book as she speaks to Darken "Is there a purpose to this conversation?" she lifts a hand to turn the page and continues to look at her book "Or is this simply a social visit?"

[08:59]  Darken (marwan.paine) watches her return to her normal face before he return to look at the street ideally and put his hands behind his head seeking more relaxation " not that I find Talking and Visiting you as Bad thing , Nicole but no this is not simply social Visit.. I have a business proposal for the none ordinary Librarian if she exists

[09:00]  NicoleA Stine continues to read her book bouncing her foot "I'm listening... continue"
.
[09:02]  Darken (marwan.paine) his amber eyes watches the street for awhile before says " I don't belive public street is good place to discuss any business"

[09:04]  NicoleA Stine drops her book "Shall we go to the library" she stands and turns towards the library

[09:05]  Darken (marwan.paine) point at the Library with so many around it " No I don't belive that will be good enough.. how about the warehouse

[09:05]  NicoleA Stine nods her head and extends a hand "After you"

[09:05]  Darken (marwan.paine) nods "if you please" he says as he start moving

[09:06]  Darken (marwan.paine) motions at the couch " have seat" he says before he settle into one

[09:07]  NicoleA Stine walks into the warehouse and looks around. She follows Darken over to the couches and takes a seat. "So you wish to discuss a business proposition with me?" she pauses "I am listening"

[09:10]  Darken (marwan.paine) nods as he says " I  am a business man so I believe in being blunt and get to the point so I won't take much of your time" he says as he looks into her eyes if possible " I believe I will have info soon that may concerns the Library .. such info if it would be true and according to the source shall be of very value to you ... so I wonder if me and you can establish an agreement of understanding to exchange information that may help both our families

[09:13]  NicoleA Stine crosses her legs and lays her hands neatly in her lap "Information... about the library... I am always in the business for the exchange of information. You have my interest. What is this 'valuable" information you may come to acquire?"

[09:15]  Darken (marwan.paine) grins as he looks at her " something about Leaderships , some power struggle and maybe more.. I shall give you more details once I have it but in same time.. I know that you capable of gathering information ,.. it always been one of your perks so can I count you in in exchanging information that may interest the KA? and more importantly can we work together if the a need came?

[09:19]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "I see, a power struggle in the library.. " she crosses her arms "I see, this is news to me." she lifts a hand and lays it on her chest "So are you telling me there is a plot to over throw Denny?" she narrows her gaze as she looks at him "And what specifically are you looking for in exchange for this information?"

[09:22]  Darken (marwan.paine) shakes his head " I am not saying anything yet.. all I know is just shreds of what I should know once I acquire the full information..it could be anything .. could be big plot , could be nonsense .. we shall see what it bring " he shrugs then smiles at her "  I thought I was clear enough , Nicole.. I want my Family interest just like you and we both know Info is our main objective to reach that so I need any info that KA may need or any info about anything plotted against us.

[09:26]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "I see. So you wish to have an open ended agreement with the library to share information that is important to our houses." she uncrosses then crosses her legs "I am sure I can live up to my end of the bargain, however if there is a coup and the library is left in ruin I can not guarantee it. You can understand that, yes?" she drops her hand from her chest and lays it in her lap. "But I am confident I will be able to maintain my end of the bargain"

[09:31]  Darken (marwan.paine) nods back "  true but the agreement is between you and Me not the KA and the Library .. because such houses agreement would surly need bigger powers than  us .. we shall try to benefit our families as we can  and as individuals.. of course both leaders will know about it but I doubt both will officially  adopt it hence why I say it is personal agreement "  he then would leans more so he can speak closely to Nicole " as for keeping each side bargain , I am sure we can .. we both find information that may benefit others all the times.. but sometimes we choose not to exchange it .. hence why I say you and i can exchange those concerns our families for further development of both: he would then tittle his head " as for the ruins of any Family... well , lets say we trying to forbid that from happening"

[09:33]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "Seems fair enough. However I will wait to tell anyone of our agreement because of the library's current situation. If Denny maintains power I will certainly inform him of our agreement." she extends a hand "Shall we shake on it?"

[09:35]  Darken (marwan.paine) nods as he reach and shakes her hand " indeed and I would advise to wait till I have my info .. once I have it we shall have better position in judging its importance and at that time you can be in better position to tell Denny or not"

[09:39]  NicoleA Stine shakes Dark's hand "Excellent. But until Denny's power is secured I would ask you to keep this between us. That would include the countess. Her intentions may be different than yours." she drops her hand back to her lap.

[09:40]  Darken (marwan.paine) nods " it shall be Done and even though I am sure Denny power is much bigger than whatever else in competition , if there was one anyway , but I think you are correct ..w e shall wait till I have full information " he then would smiles and says " I hope it will be the start of wealthy beneficial business we have in future , Nicole"

[09:43]  NicoleA Stine stands to face him and nods her head "Good, then we have a deal." she steps past the coffee "If there is nothing else I shall be going. I have some business to attend to in the library." she smiles "Thanks you"

[09:44]  Darken (marwan.paine) would smiles and stands up to face her and nods " that will be all for now , and I shall seek you once I have more info"

[09:45]  NicoleA Stine nods and steps away "Have a pleasant day" she would turn and head towards the stairs

[09:45]  Darken (marwan.paine) smiels as he watches her leave " I wish you well"

No comments: