Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Seeker Evelyne the Forlorn goes to The Kindred

[2013/04/17 17:37]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me steps from the shadows. Her face covered with a veil and unidentifiable. She speaks in a soft evil voice which seems to echo "Ah so it is true, The queen of the Kindred is without a head." she looks around the room studying each person then returns a soft gaze to Tallia "Such a pity to lose such a beautiful head." Again she lifts her head "And are 'We' closer to finding out who is responsible for such a heinous act?"

[2013/04/17 17:38]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): /me felt the presence, and jumped to his feet, he saw the woman, his hands on his claymore, his eyes narrowed looking to the woman," state your business."

[2013/04/17 17:38]  ...:мαу:... (loveistheanswer111): /me widens eyes

[2013/04/17 17:40]  ...:мαу:... (loveistheanswer111): Illuminati...

[2013/04/17 17:42]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me rests her hands on the glass "Such a shame" she turns to look at Ask then to his hand on his sword. She grins under her veil "More violence? Ask" she emphasizes his name. Turns to look at May "Illuminati?" she laughs "That band of librarians couldn't pull this off." she shakes her head "But perhaps it is information you seek about who is responsible .... hmmm"

[2013/04/17 17:42]  Orchid Easterwood: /me smiles, How can we help you, she ask the masked lady in black

[2013/04/17 17:43]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): /me he smirked looking at Evelyne the Forlorn," do you honestly think we all are incompetant? no the one who did this lead me straight to him, i know who perpetrated the act, i just simply need to find whom he gave the head too, though i have a sucspicion of where that is.

[2013/04/17 17:46]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me smiles at Orchid "Such a pretty chyld..." she lifts her hands from the glass and press them together. "It is not what you can help me with but rather what I can help you with."  she slowly turns her gaze to Ask "He... as you say may have done the deed but the information I have may lead you to the person who wanted to see your Queen dead" she looks at his hand still on his sword "But perhaps you already know who has commissioned this crime against your family"

[2013/04/17 17:47]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): yes...i already know, it was quite easy to figure out, he didnt' exactly try and hide himself..

[2013/04/17 17:49] Evelyne the Forlorn: /me rolls her eyes "I see you have everything under control then and you know who paid him to commit the crime which could lead you to her head" she turns on her heel and steps back into the shadows if not stopped... "Good luck to you Kindred"

[2013/04/17 17:49]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): wait!

[2013/04/17 17:49]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): /me he stepped closer," i have suspicions about who had him do it...but I'm not certain...what is your price for your information?

[2013/04/17 17:50]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me stops, turns around to look at Ask. A smile grows under her veil. In an innocent voice she "Yes?"

[2013/04/17 17:53]  Orchid Easterwood: /me tries to figure out where she has seen those innocent eyes before..

[2013/04/17 17:54]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): what is your price for your information?

[2013/04/17 17:58]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me laughs a bit "My price?" she shakes her head "I have not come here for monetary gain. Simply personal reasons. I have come here because I believe this house should rise again and bring a balance back to this city. ." she shrugs her shoulder "Simple as that"

[2013/04/17 17:59]  Orchid Easterwood: /me nudges her Brother, whispering to him, "ask her if she will help fight the person we think has our Countess' head."

[2013/04/17 18:01]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): whispers: and that is what we are trying to establish.. so give us your information, and yes...would you be able to assist us in getting back our countess's head?

[2013/04/17 18:05]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me narrows her gaze at Orchid "I will not. I have come here unidentifiable and would simply request I remain.... hidden" she turns to Ask "The one you seek is an old vampire of the city. She is a former member of the Kindred Alliance... There are but a few of them left.  Find her, and many of your questions will be answered"

[2013/04/17 18:06]  Orchid Easterwood: /me smiles, Thank you for your information..you are very kind, would you like a cupcake before you leave?

[2013/04/17 18:06]  Askvarius Darkholme (auron.vanistok): do you mean the one known as cordelia?

[2013/04/17 18:10]  Evelyne the Forlorn: /me smiles under her veil. "I shall leave it at that." she looks at Orchid "Perhaps another time " she then steps into the shadows and disappears

No comments: