Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nicole passes information to Stitch

[2013/04/18 05:57]  Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze): /me climbs to the roof to find Nicole, alone on the roof top. He looks around the area then steps closer to her. "I guess you know whats going on..." he pauses "Do you have information for me?"

[2013/04/18 05:58]  NicoleA Stine: /me tilts her head to one side as she shifts her weight from one foot to the other with her hands on her hip "You can really pick them can't you?" she shakes her head. "What do you know about the incident so far?"

[2013/04/18 06:01]  Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze): /me raises a brow "What do you mean? What can I pick?" he pauses for a moment "I have a feeling it was that cult known as the seekers who have done this." he narrows his gaze "And I know the seekers are sanctioned by the Illuminati." he crosses his arms over his chest "So tell me what you know..."

[2013/04/18 06:08]  NicoleA Stine: /me shakes her head "The Illuminati? seekers? You and your conspiracy theories" she looks off into the distance "Its your girlfriend Cordelia. She commissioned the crime against the Kindred Queen." she looks back at him and narrows her gaze "And it seems your new interest may have information concerning the location of Tallia's head. Although she didn't come out and actually say it... I have my suspicion that the church is involved."

[2013/04/18 06:10]  Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze): /me listens to Nicole's word as she completely destroys his world with one sentence. "Cordy? I can't believe you. I know she doesn't like Tallia but do you think she is capable of this? " he pauses and looks up in the sky and takes a deep breath "And you have proof Dena has something to do with this?" he returns his sight to Nicole.

[2013/04/18 06:16]  NicoleA Stine: /me watches the pain and sadness wash over his face, she offers him a sympathetic look and nods her head slowly "I overheard a conversation between the two..." she takes a moment before continuing "No I don't think Cordelia is capable of this... which is why she commissioned someone else to do it. Kindred needs to find out what she knows about the location of Tallia's head. Corde has been running around the city trying to gather information on the location. Perhaps you can persuade her to turn over that information to Kindred."

[2013/04/18 06:20]  Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze): /me shakes his head, then begins to pace. He begins to pace. He stops looks at Nicole and speaks softly in a calm voice "Well then I guess I need to find Cordy."

[2013/04/18 06:21]  NicoleA Stine: /me tilts her head to one side with her hands in her hips shifting her weight back to the other foot. "And what about the church?"

[2013/04/18 06:22]  Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze): /me looks off into the direction of the church "I will deal with that later"

[2013/04/18 06:23]  NicoleA Stine: /me steps off "Be careful... " she disappears into the shadows of the city

[2013/04/18 06:24]  Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze): /me turns to look back at Nicole "I wi..." then realizes she is gone

No comments: