Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nicole over hears a Conversation

[16:51] Cordelia Cuttita: "If that was the case, I wouldn't be standing here now would I.", she smirked. "Apparently her body is being preserved somewhere in Kin headquarters...I can't get close enough to...." She suddenly stopped herself there, pressing her lips together. "They're up to something, the Kin. Otherwise they wouldn't still hold onto her body." She shifted her eyes to the dark, gravely ground as she lost herself in thought. "What could he have meant then, but saying it belong to the Righteous?", she whispered, almost to herself.

[16:54]  Dєиα Gσтнℓу  (dena.gothly) hmmm'd " well why did the renegade leader want the body then ? he just took it and then gave it back? may hes got the head instead!"

[16:54] NicoleA Stine stands by the tree and watches and listens apparently unnoticed by Codri and Dena

[16:56] Cordelia Cuttita would stomp on the ground to no good effect as her feet simply sunk into the dirt. "Dena, for god's sakes...er... sorry. But for goodness sakes! You can't be this ignorant!! You are the leader of the Righteous, and you haven't bothered to investigate why the man in cloak proclaimed the head belonged to your faction? Now I'm starting to believe you know more than you say!", she said, voice starting to rise in a crescendo.

[16:58]  Dєиα Gσтнℓу  (dena.gothly) frowns " Do not raise your voice at me. If someone did us a favor I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth. and if we were already given a favor why would I be greedy and want that nasty head? why DO YOU want the head?" she crossed her arms and watched Cordi with a slight attitude.

[17:01] Cordelia Cuttita would relax her shoulders and take a deep breath, not wanting this conversation to turn the wrong way. "Dena...I am merely saying, it's rather suspicious to me that the man would say something like that aloud, and not follow through on it. But if you insist you don't know anything about it, I'll leave it at that. As for why I want the head, why, isn't it obvious? I don't want my efforts..." She quickly bit down on her lower lip, cheekbones flushing a bit as she started to regret her gaffe, "I mean, I hate that bitch and want to make sure every part of her is disposed of properly....", she said in a bare whimper.

[17:02]  Dєиα Gσтнℓу  (dena.gothly) furrow her brow " it seems to me that you question my honestly when perhaps its you who might need confession. what do you mean your efforts?" she queried.

[17:06] Cordelia Cuttita: "I mean...I just tried...soooo very hard.... to get the Kin to see that their countess was an incompetent bitch, that's all... nothing more." She averted her gaze from Dena's eyes, not wanting her to see her intentions reflected within them. "And it's happened, you see, someone went ahead and did the deed. And now the Kin are left defenseless, and will perhaps have some time to reflect upon their misdeeds and start to regret their despicable ways, wouldn't you agree?" Her eyes lifted, with a gentle though meek smile forming on her lips

[17:07]  Dєиα Gσтнℓу  (dena.gothly) nodded and pressed no further convinced for the moment " well as well I tried to do the same. and it seems someone else agree and felt strongly even more than we two had felt!"

[17:10] Cordelia Cuttita: "Indeed", she grinned. "Well, then I guess I have no more to ask for the moment Dena. Thank you for your time...but I must go and search, dig if I must, for her head." She sighed once more, before turning to leave. Suddenly, she jerked her head sideways, "Dena, if you should happen to come in possession of her head, would you mind..letting me know? Just that it would set my mind at rest if it was some place safe, that's all."

[17:14]  Dєиα Gσтнℓу  (dena.gothly) nods " if you promise to do the same" she smiles

[17:14] Cordelia Cuttita nodded, head still turned sideways as she parted, satisfied with the answer. "Thank you Dena.", she'd whisper as she wandered off.

[17:15] NicoleA Stine stays hidden and watches Cordi leave the area. Her sight returns to Dena. Nicole watches and waits.

No comments: