Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nicole warns Kindred of pending attack

[12:35] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) nods and turns to Dru. "it's good enough for me, Sis...but you're in charge when the big dogs ain't around. Should we at least tag her? Let Rai give her the formal invite later?"

[12:36] NicoleA Stine stands in front of the library and watches the wolves. She spots Drae and if she caught his eye she would smile at him

[12:37] Sune (frosteddonuts) wasn't expecting the weight of Drae's arm settling against her shoulder and held her breath but didn't start or tense up. She just glanced up at the towering male beside her and back to the others as he might feel her leaning against him a little.

[12:38] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) she turned to Sune and grinned "By Tag, I mean...we basically piss on you, all of us together so you're carrying our scent. It's a little old school? But it works as a deterrent...and I've been told that it actually makes your clothes stronger? I have no proof of that...mostly because I just made it up." she winked. "And...we won't actually piss on you either? I also made that up."

[12:38] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno) nods to Sune " that's pack scent" winks then look towards noc as she speaks " good question" then looks towards Drae with a raised brow " hey it was a valid question bruv , just making sure all the boxes are ticked like" grins then nod to Noc " i guess drae could show her around if he feels up to it..... I'll stay nearby so if she has any doubts or questions before hand we can answer them" she says

[12:40] Sune (frosteddonuts) 's eyes widened as she listens to Nocturne, clearly disturbed by the urinating on her, to visibly relax at the end to give a laugh, an unsure one, but a laugh nonetheless. Smiling at Dru, she gave a small nod. "Long as yer not pissin' on me I'm alright..That's more for markin' yer territory and whatnot. Didn't think I was property yet." she'd grin.

[12:40] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) smiles at Dru and nods. "Sounds good. I'll be incognito most of the evening, Ella gave me an idea about that whole Tallia's head thing last night? So I'm gonna get a wetsuit and some boots and head into the sewers to set some things up...I should be back topside by eight-ish."

[12:43] Drae (draedius.rajal) catches a glance of Nicole as she bears a smile to him he responds with a faint smile of his own before turning back to sune as he feels her lean towards him " You happy with this , I know your new and all but your safest here with us " he turns back to dru " so sis shall we introduce her to the den "

[12:43] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno) nods " sounds all fun" she says with a wink and taps her nose with a finger " well i wanted to speak to Scarlett for a bit tonight....." she says " how bout we meet up in the den later and compare notes" she snickers

[12:45] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) grins "Rumor has it your friend was pumping Jimmy about me the other night...I don't know why a Demon even knows I exist, let alone is interested enough to bother my son about? But I don't like it."

[12:47] Jim (jimmyboyce): "I took evasive action to avoid further questioning but something she said startled me kinda, and that was her mentioning the story of rob roy, the dude who sold out his clan for treasures"

[12:47] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno)'s brow furrows slightly " and the plot thickens.... right I'll have it out with her the same time i ask her how she knows so much like she was displaying the other night, I'll find out " she looks over to jimmy " your alright though ain't ya?" she asks

[12:48] Sune (frosteddonuts) didn't hide that she was totally lost while listening to them talk, looking from one to the other as she unconsciously put more weight against Drae's thigh as she leaned against him.

[12:49] Jim (jimmyboyce): nods "yeah I'm fine if she thinks she's gonna get me to do a rob roy she got another thing coming I'm pack to the core"

[12:49] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) "I get by on being consistently underestimated and in being so underestimated ignored while I break every rule I can possibly break to get my job done...I don't wanna be on any demons Radar." She smirked at Jimmy. "My actions speak for themselves." She laughed. "Let yours do the same and you'll be fine."

[12:51] Jim (jimmyboyce): nods in agreement "yes mother I most certainly wil this wolf ain't gonna bite the hand that feeds it if you pardon the pun"

[12:53] Jim (jimmyboyce): "cough bout fuckin time too cough"

[12:55] Drae (draedius.rajal) looks down to Sune and smiles to her once more he tilts his head to Jim and laughs " Your a bit raw around the edges bro but we'll get you there " he turns to dru " So sis we gonna show Sune the den then "

[12:55] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno) nods " I'll bring up the rear like i usually do" she chuckles

[12:56] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) smiles and nods at everyone. "Go!" she laughed. "Show her the den already...I'm gonna go do my thing. I'll see y'all tonight."

[12:56] Jim (jimmyboyce): nods "safe paths mother"

[12:57] Sune (frosteddonuts) raised a hand. "Was nice meetin' ya Nocturne."

[12:57] Nocturne Reanimator (midian.reanimator) "See you around sugar."

[12:58] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno) smiles and wave to Noc " be safe sis, if ya need us ... fecking howl" winks knowing she wouldnt need the help anyway

[12:59] Jim (jimmyboyce): "I Don't believe that word is in her vocabulary"

[12:59] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno) snickers

[13:00] Drae (draedius.rajal) reaches down and offers Sune his hand " Come on dear we'll show you the den "

[13:01] NicoleA Stine continues to stand in front of the library and maintains a watchful eye on the wolves. she looks to her left and her right scanning the area

[13:01] Sune (frosteddonuts) blinked out of her temporary daze and looked up at Drae wide eyed when she noticed his hand out. She reaches for it, fingers gripping just enough, ready to follow him.

[13:02] Drae (draedius.rajal) turns towards the den leading the young wolf with him

[13:03] Jim (jimmyboyce): looks to Dru "shall we?"

[13:03] NicoleA Stine watches as Drae walks off then returns her attention to Dru and Jim

[13:03] ღđяυღ (drucilla.moleno) watches Drae and Sune with a smile then attempts to give jimmy a nudge before moving off herself , looking over her shoulder and sticking out her tongue at him before quickening her steps

[13:07] NicoleA Stine walks over to Ponka. She offers her a respectable nod "Good evening Ponka" her gaze flicks to the left then the right then returns to Her. "Perhaps you have a moment to spare so we could talk?"

[13:09] PoƝka (beponka.nirvana) turned her head towards the voice and saw Nicole, she nodded to the woman politely "greetings, Nicole. It's good to see you" she glanced around before shifting her gaze once again toward the woman "Sure" she answered simply

[13:11] NicoleA Stine offers a smile "And it is good to see you." she scans the area "Shall we find a more private place to talk?" she gestures her hand towards the alley way "Follow me if you would.." she steps into the alley

[13:12] PoƝka (beponka.nirvana) nods and follows the woman

[13:14] PoƝka (beponka.nirvana) tilts her head slightly rightwards as her green glowing irises focuses on Nicole. She observed the woman waiting for her to speak, crossing her arms under her breasts

[13:15] NicoleA Stine stops and turns "I tell you this in confidence. From one vampire to another. Although I am not a member of your house I feel it is my obligation to protect you from the Lycan." she looks around for any listening ears. She lowers her voice "The Pack is planning something concerning the countess's head. Seems they will use the sewers to hatch their plan. I warn you to play particular attention to the sewers" she looks around again before returning to her

[13:22] PoƝka (beponka.nirvana) she narrowed her gaze listening to the woman wrinkling her nose in clear sign of displeasure from what she have just herd. Her gaze was locked on Nicole's, if possible. She pursed her lips but still maintained her calm behavior and her cold gaze. Finally, after few seconds she spoke "Thank you very much for this information. Actually I had an impression that they were planning something, because their alpha's mate came to me making me some questions" her hands slipped into the pockets of her pants before she added "We will pay particular attention and I will give a task to our duelist to take care of the sewers" she uttered with a low tone of her voice before offering a smile to Nicole "Thank you lady Nicole, that is precious information for the Kindred"

[13:26] NicoleA Stine looks around one more time "The one they call Noc will be in the sewers tonight... and if you could do me a favor.. " she leans in with a bit of a growl in her voice "rip her fucking heart out" she leans back and crosses her arms under her breast and her demeanor because calm "If I hear more I will seek you out." she takes a few steps back "Safe paths....... sister" she turns to step off

[13:27] PoƝka (beponka.nirvana) she nods with respect to Nicole and smiles slightly to her "Thank you for that, sister. If you will ever need help, please don't hesitate to ask me. I truly appreciate this information" she uttered before the woman walked off

[13:29] NicoleA Stine nods to her with a smile then disappears into the city's shadows

No comments: