Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ponka and Bem come to the Library

[2013/04/26 08:45]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me enters into the library's hall and notices Nicole, she smiles and offer her a polite nod "Nicole, greetings. It's good to see you" she utters with a soft tone of her voice

[2013/04/26 08:47]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me enters into the library and nods Politely at Nicole before tu turn his gaze around observing all the book

[2013/04/26 08:47]  NicoleA Stine: /me slides the book in its proper spot and turns to look as Bem and Ponka walk in. She adjusts her glasses "Good day Kindred. Always nice to see you to Ms. Something I could help you with?>" she turns and slides another book in its proper place.

[2013/04/26 08:49]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me she glances toward Bem for a short moment before nodding to the woman yes actually we were looking for someone from the library. And I am glad that we met you" she uttered crossing her arms over her chest "I hope you have a moment for us" she smiled in a friendly way

[2013/04/26 08:50]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me continues to observe then shift his weight from one leg to another before to tilt his head toward Nicole " a lot of book here uhm !" he says with low voice. He smiles lightly at Ponka before to add " only few minutes we don't want to waste your precious time "

[2013/04/26 08:51]  NicoleA Stine: /me finishes shelving the books and she turns to face the two. She offers a polite smile to Bem, "Yes we have a lot of knowledge in these four walls" she returning her attention to Ponka "Of course." she smiles "That's what I am here for" she flicks her gaze between the two "So what is it I could help you with?"

[2013/04/26 08:54]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me she glances around for a moment before focusing her attention on Nicole, meeting her gaze with her eyes, if possible "Well, we were looking for some books. And I don't think you have them into the public shelves. We are looking for antique books which contan the rituals of resurrection, and more precisely vampire's one" she explained with very low tone of her voice so only Nicole and Bem would be able to hear her

[2013/04/26 08:56]  ᴹᴼᴿᵀღ (mortissia.merlin): /me giggles

[2013/04/26 08:57]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me nod in agreement at Ponka then add "we are looking for a book that contains ancient rituals, As Ponka says think they are not for everyone. Rituals to invoke the spirits of darkness" his gaze is serious as he look at Nicole

[2013/04/26 09:00]  NicoleA Stine: /me nods her head slowly. "I see" she crosses her arms bringing a hand up to her chin and tapping her long boney index finger on her lips "Hmm." she drops her hand down to rest with her other arm. She leans in close with a soft voice "I would assume you have acquired Tallia's head." she shakes her head "No need to explain I understand." she looks around the library "You are correct we do not have that information in the public area of the library" she brings her full attention to Ponka "You do understand if I give you this knowledge without payment I could lose my position here in the library."

[2013/04/26 09:04]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me she nods to Nicole in sign of understanding "I do perfectly understand that, and I don't want to put you into any inconvenience situation. We are ready to pay for that if needed. Please tell us how we can compensate your help?" she asked tilting her head just a hint without answering to the statement about the head

[2013/04/26 09:05]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me's eyes blinks as he hears at Nicole "We are always grateful to those who show us their help" he narrows his gaze at Nicole then let's curve his lips in smile " we are ready to hears your offer for that book "

[2013/04/26 09:08]  NicoleA Stine: /me looks around the library to ensure there is no one else listening "I wont require payment at this time but I would simply ask for your word to acknowledge the debt that will be collected at a later time" she smiles "I guess you can say an I.O.U" she turns on her heel "If you would just wait here" she turns and heads up stairs

[2013/04/26 09:09]  NicoleA Stine: /me returns with a large dusty scroll and lays it on the table. She gestures the two to come closer "Come closer... It is safe" she smiles as she unrolls the scroll

[2013/04/26 09:11]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me nods to Nicole's words in sign of agreement "Sure, I never forget about the debts. And we will be really grateful to you for the help. You can count on us, if you will even need something" she then nodded once again as the woman headed towards the stairs and glanced toward Bem offering him a smile

[2013/04/26 09:11]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me cross his arms on his chest then look around before to walks toward the table, his eyes stares at book " does is it? " he say raising his eyes at Nicole

[2013/04/26 09:13]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me observes Nicole as she moves closer to the woman curling her lips in a smile

[2013/04/26 09:17]  NicoleA Stine: /me scans through the scroll "hmm lets see." she looks up for a moment "You do know Jonze was in here about 6 months ago looking for information about vampires and black magic" she looks back down at the scroll "Ah here it is" she looks up "I would only ask you that this scroll stays n the library. You may take as much time as you like to read and copy what ever you need." she slides a pad and a pencil towards them. "The only reference to resurrection here is if the vampire is in topar or has been dormant. I am sure if the head is sewn on the ritual would be the same. Lots of blood is required"

[2013/04/26 09:22]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me nods to Nicole as she observes the scroll before listening Nicole's words "Yes I guess it will be the same one. The head needs bring sewn" she glanced then towards Bem "Well, it seems that we will spend some time here making some research"

[2013/04/26 09:23]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me placed his hands on the book attempt to take it, i quickly look at Ponka as he hears Nicole. His gaze turn back To Nicole and nods " just the time to copy some word " he grins before to take the pad and pencil she offered them

[2013/04/26 09:26]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me take a sit " Thanks again" his eyes becomes to read with attention every word on the scroll

[2013/04/26 09:27]  NicoleA Stine: /me adjusts her glasses as she looks up "I hope it works... for Kindred's sake. It would be a shame for Tallia to turn to ash.." she tilts her head to one side "Has the head been returned to Kindred?" she looks past the two towards the door "I will watch the door for any intrusions. Be quick about it so no one knows your plans" she steps around the table to leave the two to their work

[2013/04/26 09:30]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me she smiles to Bem as he takes a sit and then glances to Nicole "Thank you for that. The head, well it will be soon. But we ended also to provide for this information to being prepared for the ritual she takes a sit near Bem and takes a piece of paper with a pencil too. Well time to start to work" she utters and offer a polite nod to Nicole "We are in debt with you, lady Nicole, I'll remember that. Thank you again" she then focuses her attention on the scroll

[2013/04/27 15:48]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me glances towards Nicole and nods to her "I think we have found what we were looking for. It's not clear enough but there are a ritual to bring a vampire back to life"

[2013/04/27 15:49]  NicoleA Stine: /me steps back over to the table and starts to roll the scroll closed "I hope it works for you and your family's sake" she lifts the heavy scroll with a groan cradling it in her arms

[2013/04/27 15:51]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me smiles at Nicole " yes we hope too " he nods serious then look at Ponka " have we take everything? "

[2013/04/27 15:51]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me she takes the paper where where she made some notes and starts to read "Lilith is named after the Lilith of Judeo-Christian myth. This she-demon of Mesopotamian origin was the first wife of Adam, before Eve, who refused to submit to him and thus left Eden for Hell.
 The figure of Lilith represents one aspect of the Great Goddess. In ancient Babylon, she was worshiped as Lilitu, Ischtar or Lamaschtu. Jewish mythology already puts her into darker realms - an evil Demon of the night. When Lilith was cursed by God she was immediately turned into a demonic vampires" she smiles and glances towards Bem and Nicole then "I think we know who we need to evoke, and there are the ritual too"

[2013/04/27 15:55]  NicoleA Stine: /me shakes her head "Dark magic makes me nervous. I hope you can return her to her normal state. I have heard of this Lilith, I don't like demons" she offers a pleasant smile "Good luck to you both"

[2013/04/27 15:56]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me's gaze runs over Nicole " we will be grateful to you. Everything you need, you just ask " he smiles before to standing up. He tilt his head at Ponka and smiles "Lilitu, i hears about her a lot of century ago "

[2013/04/27 15:57]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me nods to Nicole "Well, it is needed to bring a vampire back after her head was cut" she then glanced towards Bem and nods to his words before standing up too and taking all the papers she wrote "Well, thank you lady Nicole. We will remember about your support and help. Please if you will ever eed any help, just ask"

[2013/04/27 15:58]  NicoleA Stine: /me nods to Bem then turns to Ponka "You are welcome. " she smiles

[2013/04/27 15:59]  BEM (rinos.bonetto): /me smiles then start to walk toward the door saying " take care Nicole "

[2013/04/27 15:59]  NicoleA Stine: /me she turns to return the scroll to its shelf upstairs "good day Kindred"

[2013/04/27 15:59]  PoƝka (beponka.nirvana): /me offers a polite nod to the woman "Have a good day, lady Nicole." she then looks towards Bem attempting to caress his cheek with her tiny fingers before they start to walk

No comments: