Saturday, February 23, 2013

Nicole Fights Ratt


Nicole goes hunting for a human

Main Characters: Nicole and Snowratt

[18:23] NicoleA Stine raises an eyebrow as she realizes snowratt is holding a hand grenade. She looks up at his face "do you always carry a grenade?"

[18:23] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): looks around and see the lady behind him and says "hello"

[18:24] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles and says "around here I do" with a chuckles

[18:24] NicoleA Stine flicks her sight between the grenade and snowratt's face "Hello, and why is it you carry one around here?"


[18:25] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles and replies" it makes it harder for me to become lunch"

[18:26] NicoleA Stine nods her head "I see..." she grins

[18:27] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): looks over and says "how are you this evening?"

[18:28] NicoleA Stine gestures her chin towards the church "Perhaps you should spend more time in the church..." she chuckles a bit "I am fine... a bit hungry." she smiles and in a low sly whisper she asks "And how are you this evening?"

[18:31] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): laughs "church really isn't my cup of tea." gazes off into the distance for a moment and the returns his look back to the woman before him "me and the big guy kinda had a falling out some years ago"

[18:32] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): "and I am doing fine thank you"

[18:32] NicoleA Stine nods her head "I see. Well then I guess you better invest in a lot of grenades" she smirks


[18:33] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles. and says "I get them wholesale" chuckles

[18:34] NicoleA Stine eyes the grenade again "Well just make sure the pin is still in it" she looks up at him "We dont need any accidents"

[18:34] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles at the lady " I hear you. I like having my hands"

[18:35] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): looks over at the lady and says "pardon me for being rude. let me introduce my self. My name is Ratt

[18:35] NicoleA Stine tilts her head "So are you like a hunter of some sorts, or just a human with a death wish?"

[18:37] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles. " just like to fight, I guess. Hunting is fun and I ain't scared of dying"

[18:38] NicoleA Stine nods her head "I see. " she shifts her weight from one heel to the other "Who are you going to fight today? someone in particular?"

[18:39] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles " haven't really thought about it honestly. Guess whoever I end up pissing off. Thats one of my good qualities) chuckles

[18:40] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles at the lady " I told you my name but never caught yours"

[18:40] NicoleA Stine smiles "You should rent yourself out for birthday parties" she laughs softly

[18:41] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): laughs " oh really, like to jump outa cakes and shitor as a pinata?"

[18:44] NicoleA Stine shrugs a shoulder "Perhaps jumping out of a cake but a pinata seems more fun"

[18:45] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): chuckles "well this pinata hits back, so it would be entertaining

[18:46] NicoleA Stine shrugs a shoulder "no worries. I am sure I can take what ever you can dish out"

[18:47] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles. " I am sure you can. looks like you have been around the block a few times"

[18:48] NicoleA Stine laughs "More in one day than you in your entire life"

[18:49] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles "well that would make sense. I am assuming by you extra pale skin you arent much of a fan of the sun"

[18:50] NicoleA Stine shakes her head and speaks softly "um no I am not a fan of the sun" her eyes turn red and she lets out a hiss as she bares her fangs

[18:52] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles and says " easy tiger, didn't mean to bring up a sore subject" asks with a smnirk" those are nice,wh is you dentist?"

[18:54] NicoleA Stine smiles "As long as I keep them sharp I don't need a dentist. Digging them into human flesh keeps them nice and sharp" she slowly nods her head and smiles

[18:56] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): "ohhhhh I seeee" narrows his eyes and stares at the lady "better remove any idea of sharpening those teeth on me, darlin"

[18:57] NicoleA Stine: /mr steps closer to him and if allowed she would reach out and grab his balls with a cupped hand giving them a squeeze "Perhaps I'll just nibble on this" she tries to maintain a grip of his crotch. She leans in closer "I'm hungry and need to feed. How about you be a good little human and put up a fight while I try and take what I want"

[18:59] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles at the lady" hope you are using 2 hands while cupping my balls. and why dont you be a good vampy and fuck off "
[19:00] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): he says as he draws his weapon
[19:01] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): " nobody gets a free uch

[19:01] NicoleA Stine laughs and whispers in his ear "That's the way I like it... When you put up a fight it gets the blood nice and warm" she licks her lips "mmm" then draws her weapon

[19:01] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): 'lunch"

[19:03] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): " this is really too bad I was going to ask you out for drinks he says" as the pin form his grenade drops to the street

[19:03] DCS Grenade (Consumable: 20 Charges) (L Hand) (Mesh): snowratt Resident throws a DCS grenade...

[19:03] DCS 2.99.50 UI: ◀ NicoleA Stine has been blown to smithereens by a DCS grenade!

[19:03] DCS 2.99.50 UI: ◀ NicoleA Stine (+clumsy)
[19:03] NicoleA Stine smiles "Drink? Dont mind if I do" she bares her fangs

[19:05] DCS 2.99.50 shouts: snowratt Resident was defeated by NicoleA Stine!
[19:05] DCS 2.99.50: You have killed snowratt Resident but you are too high level for them. No xp awarded!

[19:06] NicoleA Stine reaches down and grabs him by the hair "How about that drink?" she grins and bares her fangs then pulls him closer and sinks her teeth into his warm flesh

[19:07] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): as he dies he notices that his hand is in the position of the bird

[19:08] NicoleA Stine continues to feed as his blood splatters all over the street

[19:12] NicoleA Stine still holding him by his hear pushes his head into the pavement as she lets go of his hair. "I like when you take me out for drinks " she licks his blood from her fangs and lips leaving her fangs perl white "See no detist needed "She laughs
[19:13] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt) whispers: winces from the pain in his neck and tips his hat" glad to be of service ma'Am"

[19:16] NicoleA Stine glides a hand down to his crotch and grabs his balls giving them a firm squeeze if able "Now for my trophy" she leans in and whispers "Beg me for mercy.."

[19:18] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): smiles "remember you will need 2 hands" laughs through his bloody teeth " thin you might be able to leave with one?"

[19:21] NicoleA Stine gives them a tug if she were able to maintain a grip. She gestures her chin over to the diner "You should eat something..." she releases her grip of his balls "This time I'll let you keep both" she tilts her head and leans in with a soft expression on her face, she whispers "Ok.." and studies his face for a moment

[19:22] BADASS SEC RATT (snowratt): bows his head while keeping eye contact. whispers " thank you"
[19:22] NicoleA Stine she releases her grip and steps past him as she walks away and disappears into the city's shadows..

No comments: