Saturday, February 23, 2013

Idris tries to collect Vampire Fangs


Main Characters: Idris and Nicole

Gist: Idris is starting a fang collection but didn't think it wise to attempt to take Nicole's

[16:07] Idris (skorpiondeath) ran through the streets and skidded to a stop and just stares at Nicole

[16:08] NicoleA Stine raises a brow as Idris runs past then suddenly stops "Hello...:

[16:09] Idris (skorpiondeath) grins and crosses his arms "Greetings...." he continues to have a staring problem

[16:10] NicoleA Stine tilts her head to one side "Is there something I could help you with?" she crosses her arms and leans in to whisper to him "Its not polite to stare" she smiles then leans back

[16:12] Idris (skorpiondeath) throws his hands up in the air and shakes his head "No I don't think you'd be able to handle helping me. I do not care if it's not polite either" he smirks

[16:13] NicoleA Stine slowly nods her head "I see... " she pauses for a moment "What is it you need help with?"

[16:15] Idris (skorpiondeath) shrugs "Fangs...maybe" he was just making something up as an answer. He sniffs the air, snapping his neck rapidly which looked like he could break it as he stares toward the garage.

[16:18] NicoleA Stine takes a moment to study him "Fangs? what do you need fangs for? Don't you have any of your own?" she would smirk. He sight followed his towards the garage then back to gaze upon his face. She questions "You are the one who was controlled by the ancient vampire sect that I met in the hotel... arent you?"

[16:20] Idris (skorpiondeath) shakes his head slowly "They no longer control me...their plan failed...." he chuckles a growl "As for fangs..I have my own yes, but I am starting a collection of vampire fangs...I adore them so nicely" he chuckles malevolently now

[16:21] NicoleA Stine would smile at his comment "And you want my fangs in your collection?" she laughs

[16:23] Idris (skorpiondeath) shrugs "Like I said..maybe..my nose is a bit distracted right now " smirking once more and turns to face the garage

[16:24] NicoleA Stine crosses her arms over her stomach. "I can assure you" she leans in closer "If you try ..." she studies his face "You will surely loose yours" she leans back

[16:26] Idris (skorpiondeath) waves a dismissive hand "Do excuse me, I shall torment you some other time. " he chuckles low in his throat and begins to try and walk toward the garage

[16:28] NicoleA Stine smirks "That's what I thought.." she watches him walk away "Have a lovely evening....oh and I assure you I am not tormented by you.." she brings her finger up to her lips and taps "Perhaps a better word is amuse" she drops her hand and grins

[16:29] Idris (skorpiondeath) grins at Nicole's words as he wordlessly continues forth to the garage

No comments: