Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hit List MiK and Nicole


OFFICIAL REPORT

Main persons involved: Nicole and Mik

Summary: After MiK went to Skye about the hit list MiK stopped me on the street and we had a little discussion about the hit list.

[2013/02/11 18:58:44]  MiK (mikeila.waco) skips outa the library and looks around knowing she seen Nicole before she went in. Mik spots her on the corner and makes her way over. If able Mik would tap her on the shoulder to get her attention

[2013/02/11 18:59:02]  NicoleA Stine turns and sees MiK "Hey there, all done?"

[18:59:40] MiK (mikeila.waco) frowns under her mask"Yeah no luck, maybe you would know something. Care to take a walk where there is less people?"

[19:01] NicoleA Stine shrugs a shoulder "sure..." she pushes herself off of the lamp post.

[19:01] MiK (mikeila.waco) follows her

[19:05] NicoleA Stine walks to the roof of the diner and turns around to MiK 'So what on your mind?"

[19:06] MiK (mikeila.waco) takes a deep breath"Ok so your in the library a lot right? You hear things, stuff that a lot don't right?'

[19:07] NicoleA Stine nods her head "Um yeah.. I guess. And also in the Haven when I dance" she shifts her weight from one foot to the other and lays a hand on her hip "go on..."

[19:09] MiK (mikeila.waco) smile under her mask and flops on the ground looking up at her"Well see there's a rumor...or it may not even be a rumor. Of an angel with a hit list" sighs "Do you know anything about it? Or have you heard of it? I need to find who has it, Its important"

[19:11] NicoleA Stine brings a finger up to her chin and taps her lips "Hmmm" she drops her hand down to her side "No I haven't..." she titls her head to one side "I am sure I can find out... Is this angel from the church?"

[19:14] MiK (mikeila.waco) shrugs"I been there, i been all over. Ive asked Angels, now imma just start asking anyone" sighs "that's why i was talking to Miss Skye, she said if she heard anything she would let me" Mik starts to fiddle w her shoe laces and looks back up at her"See Rai told me he was on the top of that list. So i need to find it" nods a few times quickly "If you can find anything and i mean anything helpful out, i will repay you" she holds up her pinkie finger"Pinkie swear"

[19:17] NicoleA Stine nods "I see." she nods her head "I will keep an ear to the wall for you. If I find out anything I'll let you know." she smiles and reaches down with her pinkie extended and hooks it around hers. "pinkie swear" she tugs a bit "Of course we could negotiate price alter" she winks at her

[19:20] MiK (mikeila.waco) winks as she locked pinkies "Of course, anything to keep my Alpha safe" she drops her hands to the roof top to push herself up "Ive been to the Church and some random angels, so im thinking may not be an angel at all" shrugs "But thanks so much for your time. If you find out i will be in debt to you, the Pack would have nothing to do with it ok?" closes her eyes, then opens them slowly "I really hope i'm doing the right thing" be mumbles

[19:22] NicoleA Stine nods her head "I understand. It will be between you and me only" she smiles "If it is to keep your alpha safe you are doing the right thing"

[19:38] MiK (mikeila.waco) nods and goes to sit down pulling a piece of paper out to write down who she has went to already. As she writes she looks back over her shoulder"Thanks Nicole, You such a sweetie" she smiles under her mask"I have this soft spot for you vamps ya know? And member between us, We can have the same deal if you like, like if you need something come to me"

[19:40] NicoleA Stine nods her head slowly "Thanks, I will keep it in mind if I need anything." she tilts her head "Are you still chasing after that vamp Stitch?" she grins at her

[19:41] MiK (mikeila.waco) looks up and laughs shaking her head"Oh god no. He is fun to tease tho. And i do i owe him feeding time. For when he helped me collect blood" continues to laughs"Hes such a ladies man huh?'

[19:44] NicoleA Stine smiles "Yes he is fun to tease...You are the second one to say that to me today. It seems he really gets around" she laughs a bit

[19:46] MiK (mikeila.waco) stops writing for a sec and looks up at her"you have a thing for him don't you dear?" smiles wrinkling her nose"You guys would make a cute couple ya know, he always says nice things about you" nods her head

[19:47] NicoleA Stine laughs "Me? oh hell no... I've know him for years. He knows better than to try and smooth talk me"

[19:50] MiK (mikeila.waco) puts her pen and paper in her pocket and stands back up tilting her head to the side "But , ya know" giggles "That may not be a bad thing. " she winks"The longer ya know em the better ya know em right?" just shakes her head"I know one thing when your dancing his eyes follow your ass like hes hypnotized "

[19:52] NicoleA Stine lets out a sigh "Alas, my true love married another and left the city.." she looks off into the distance for a moment. She snaps out of her daydream "But you don't want to hear about him" she waves a hand. She begins to laugh and leans close "Everyone is hypnotized by my ass when I dance" she grins and leans back

[19:55] MiK (mikeila.waco) frowns under her mask, following her eyes looking away"I'm sorry to hear that hun. Would you like me to um" she starts to play w the ends of her hair"Maybe give him paper cuts between his fingers and pour bleach on em?" laughs "That seems to happen a lot here, My mother, Ceda, shes had her share. And it breaks her more and more every time" sighs

[19:57] NicoleA Stine laughs "Paper cuts eh?" she ponders for a moment "No that wont be necessary" she winks at MiK. "Well I am heading back to the library, I am glad we had this little chat" she smiles and walks over to the railing preparing to jump to the ground below

[19:58] MiK (mikeila.waco) nods and waves as she leave"Thanks Miss Nicole!"

[19:58] NicoleA Stine she turns back to MiK "Your welcome, Bye bye" and jumps to the street below

No comments: