Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Aris Kidd and Nicole

[07:57]  NicoleA Stine steps into the library and walks over ot the couches. She notices the angel on the couch and she seems familiar to her. She narrows her gaze, squinting a bit "Aeris?"

[07:58]  Aeris Kidd looks over to Nicole and gives a gentle nod of her head. "Aeris, and final in her make." She stated with a smile before looking to the books. "Hey Nicole, how have you been doing?" She asked gently before moving her eyes to the ground.

[08:01]  NicoleA Stine smiles at the sound of her voice "I've been good" she pauses for a moment and sighs "That cure is sure causing problems, I am glad I am rid of it" she shakes her head "Kindred has been harassing the library ever since they found out we aquired it"

[08:03]  Aeris Kidd looked over to Nicole and lowered her head sighing gently. "Yes...maybe I should have never introduced it...Maybe I should have left things alone." She said with a sigh before looking back to Nicole with a frown on her face.

[08:05]  NicoleA Stine nods her head "It seems Kindred wants to get there hands on it so they can alter it to cure werewolf-ism" grows a bit angry and grits her teeth "Kindred comes by everday to harass us. Seems the strogest Kindred picks the weakest librarian to fight"

[08:08]  Aeris Kidd sighed and stood up moving over to sit near Nicole. "Nicole...I'm sorry for it all...the creation of the cure wasn't worth it." She whispered before looking over to Nicole. "I'm sorry Nicole...I truly am."

[08:09]  NicoleA Stine smiles at Aeris "its not your fault. You did it for good. Unfortunately there are those out there willing to use it for their own gain"

[08:11]  Aeris Kidd sighed and gave her head a shake. "I don't even think the person I did it for appreciates it anymore." She would run her hand through her hair before looking back to Nicole. "Can I lay my head on your shoulder for a moment?" She asked gently her hands resting on her strong abs.

[08:12]  NicoleA Stine looks at Aeris, she smiles and nods "sure you can"

[08:14]  Aeris Kidd looked over to Nicole and smiled before slowly leaning her head over to rest it on Nicole's shoulder. "Nicole...I don't know anything anymore. I only get in trouble for everything I do...even by the Continuum." She whimpered before closing her eyes giving Nicole a gentle smell to see how she smelled, as she realized most vampire smell good.

[08:17]  NicoleA Stine reaches up and places her hand on Aeris's head "Its ok, you mean well. The Continum is angery with you?"

[08:21]  Aeris Kidd smiles anf just nuzzles into Nicole lightly before speaking. "Yes, I halted a giant fiasco between the Continuum and the Kindred and all I got for it was scolding." She would then pout gently before wrapping her arms around Nicole to pout in her arms. "Nothing is going right...I swear."

[08:24]  NicoleA Stine looks puzzled "Between Kindred and Continuum, what happened?"

[08:24]  NicoleA Stine wraps her arms around Aeris to comfort her

[08:28]  Aeris Kidd sighed and just spoke into Nicole's neck, she knew the woman could still hear her. "Well, theKindred want our heads because to their belief the cure is still floating around out there. I stopped them from smashing us by promising cooperation between the two factions to find the remaining cure." She would then turn her eyes up to Nicole. "I guess I was supposed to attack Winter for being inside the factory." She sighed and shook her head. "It's all stupid to me."

[08:32]  NicoleA Stine nods "I see" she pauses for a moment "Well as far as the Kindred are concerned Erebos turned over the cure I gave him. They should be satisfied with that" she pauses "But I dont think the Kindred will let it go"

[08:35]  Aeris Kidd sighs and shakes her head before giving a sigh. "They won't let anything go, will they?" She would mutter and just lay against Nicole with a frown. "Oh, Nicole...I heard from Erebos that you may have thrown my handcannon into the ocean...Is that true?" She asked with a frown.

[08:38]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Dont worry about your gun... It will make its way back to you" she assures her. Nicole gits her teethe and hisses "Dont worry about Kindred, they will regret their actions. The rumor is there is chaos in the warehouse and they are losing membership"

[08:40]  Aeris Kidd looked to Nicole and smiled before finally removing herself from her. "Nicole...if you ever see Lauren...tell me...I want to kill her." She would stand up and pat her hands together before turning back to Nicole with a nod. "You're a real friend...thank you Nicole." She would smile and hold her hand down to her. "You're what I imagine a vampire should be like. Calm, intelligent, and understanding. Not a bloodthirsty moron with an unending bloodlust."

[08:43]  NicoleA Stine: me smiles at Aeris's compliment "Thank you Aeris " she reaches up and takes her hand. she then looks to Aeris with a puzzled expression "Lauren?"

[08:45]  Aeris Kidd shook her head. "She was a vampire who I made the serum for, the reason this is happening. She became human, then cybernetic, and is now a red skinned demoness. If you see her...Tell her Aeris wants to talk to her in private. Don't give her the details, just send her to me, and I'll give the library a demon's skull." She would flap her wings and just cross her arms.

[08:48]  NicoleA Stine smiles " does it matter what condition she is in when I bring her to you?"

[08:48]  Aeris Kidd shakes her head. "No...alive or dead...it's all fine by me. Maybe even badly beaten...I'll enjoy that."

[08:50]  NicoleA Stine nods to her and smiles "no problem"

[08:54]  Aeris Kidd smiled and leans down to hug Nicole. "Thank you Nicole...send her back to me crying, and I'll rip her useless heart out. You can take whatever parts you want." She stated with a smile before turning to look out the door. "If I catch her first...shall I call you in to get your parts from her?"

[08:54]  NicoleA Stine hugs her back "Mmmm yes that would be fun"

[08:55]  Aeris Kidd smiled and gave a gentle nod of her head before giving a light wave. "Shall I take my leave then?" She asked gently before turning to look back towards the door.

[08:57]  NicoleA Stine smiles "Yes... you dont need to ask me permission"

No comments: