Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WHy are the Packies interested in Vampire Blood

[16:57]  NicoleA Stine paces as Stitch approaches her. With crossed arms she tilts her head then flips her hair. She stares at him for a moment then raises a brow, "What happened to you last night?"

[17:00]  Stitch Jonze looks around the area scanning the area. He leans in to her and with a quiet voice he speaks "The pack approached me last night... they offered one of their own as a blood doll in exchange for 2 vials of my blood" he looks over his shoulder in each direction. :Have you heard anything about the pack collecting blood samples?"

[17:02]  NicoleA Stine pulls back for a moment "They what?".. she pauses for just a moment but continues to speak not waiting for his answer.. "Who approached and made you this offer?"

[17:05]  Stitch Jonze continues to look around and acting very nervous "One of the female Packies approached me and made the offer." he paces a bit "I think Raiden is behind it. He watches Luna walk past before he begins to speak again. "I thin he found out about me and Savannah" he paces "We houldnt be discussing this in the open... meet me in our usual spot in like an hour"

[17:09]  NicoleA Stine looks around the area spotting only Camille. Nicole continues to look around and nods her head to Stitch. "Sure I'll meet you there." She brings her sight to meet his "Have you discussed any of this with anyone yet?"

[17:10]  Stitch Jonze shakes his head "No" he turns and steps off to head west. "Be there in an hour, I have to check on something" he disappears down the street

No comments: