Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nicole gets caught in the Kindred Blood Bath

OFFICIAL REPORT

Main persons involved: - NicoleA Stine, Camille Cannned, Stitch Jonze

The gist : - Nicole gets caught in the Hotel soaking in the blood bath
Important things to be noted : - The purpose for Nicole to be in the Hotel was to discuss a deal for information with Stitch and general spying.

[16:45] camille Cannned walked up the stairs and down the corridors leading to the hall...she heard Apoc's voice from where she was but kept her eyes to the floor until she reached the end of the corridor. Then she looked up and she smiled "Good evening M'Lady."

[16:46] NicoleA Stine turns to Camille and spots Stitch behind her. "Good evening Camille." she looks past her "Stitch, good to see you again"

[16:47] camille Cannned watched Stitch pass by her and returns her attention to Nicole "And what owes us the visit of the librarian?"

[16:47] Stitch Jonze steps into the room "What are you doing here Nicole?"

[16:47] Apocyliptous Corvenous (apocyle.blackheart) looks over at Cam and sees Cam and Stitch "caught this one bathing in the bath"

[16:48] NicoleA Stine turns to Camille "I am here for him " she points at stitch without looking at him

[16:49] Stitch Jonze looks past everyone to Camille "I had spoken to her last night about ..." he shrugs his shoulder "... gathering information for me" he turns his attention to Nicole "I said... the usual spot. Not here"

[16:51] camille Cannned shut her eyes for a moment and then opened them again "Apoc tells me you were in the bath...is this how you await for Stitch, in our sacred pool? and of course you are not without knowing that the hotel is...occupied by us. All who are smart enough know this by now and know too tat it is not the best idea to come in unannounced. Nicole, as vampyre as you may be you are not of this house and further more you are of the library and dear Savannah had decided to forbid access to the library to these of my house, the elite no less...shall I return you to the library in a state less than good? it would not be in my habit, I am more diplomatic than that...but you see, I enjoy politeness and your presence here without even coming to me in confidence and require access to the hotel, even the bath perhaps...is showing a lack of manners I did not expect in you."

[16:55] NicoleA Stine nods to Camille "My apologies Camille, I meant no harm. As a former member of the KA I understand the sacredness of the pool." she turns to Stitch "I was suppose to meet Stitch here," she turns back to Camille.

[16:56] Stitch Jonze crosses his arms "I didn't say here..."

[16:58] camille Cannned looked at Stitch after Nicole spoke and he commented and then she asked evenly "Which one of you is lying?"

[16:59] Apocyliptous Corvenous (apocyle.blackheart) backs away from the female slowly looking between them as they all talk

[16:59] NicoleA Stine sees Raiden walk in, she looks at Stitch "Do you want to explain it to Camille?"

[17:02] Stitch Jonze looks at Raiden, then to Camille "I can explain but only you. " he looks around the room "This would be for your ears only "

[17:03] Raiden Netizen sits down and just grins at everyone.

[17:04] camille Cannned was not surprised by Nicole's reaction and a click was heard as she triggered one of her tiny silver blades out and moved toward him "Stitch...is there an explanation to it?" then she turned toward Nicole and abruptly paused right in front of her...if Nicole did not react or struggled out of it she would grasped her and press the point of the blade against Nicole's heart before musing softly "For my ears only you say?" she glanced at Raiden who had rather simply settled down against the wall and uttered to him a low and even "Raiden, as much as I tend to enjoy your visits you see, I do not enjoy settling down private matters in public. Would you please come back a little later with whatever important matter brought you here, alone?"

[17:07] NicoleA Stine standsfirm as camille approaches her with her blade drawn. She looks Camille in the eyes and pays no reaction to he knife at her heart. Nicole is silent.

[17:07] Raiden Netizen stands back up and grumbles a little bit. "I didn't know coming to stare at your... "He stops and lets out a little sigh. He gives Camille a small bow. "As you wish ma'am sorry for my intrusion."

[17:10] Stitch Jonze watches Camille draw her blade and put it to Nicole's heart . He looks at Raiden then back to Camille "This wolf is your unannounced guest who simply strolls into our house? You choose to put a knife to the heart of your own but allow this ." he gestures to to Raiden. "Suit yourself"

[17:11] camille Cannned kept the blade against Nicole who stood still and quiet and said to Raiden "Sometimes it is preferable to not be the witness of certain things"

[17:13] Raiden Netizen nods. "I will be outside for when you are done." He looks at Stitch. "Racism is so unbecoming of vampires. You should learn that lesson." He turns and takes his leave giving a small wave. "Peace niggas."

[17:13] camille Cannned then looked at Stitch and pressed the blade a little deeper into Nicole, she did not and would not harm her but she cared for Stitch to believe firmly in what seemed to be her intentions "I have requested my unannounced guest to leave...I had not invited him whereas you have invited one of another House here...or at least this is what she tells us, isn't it true m'lady?" she asked but gently to Nicole

[17:16] NicoleA Stine maintains eye contact with Camille "No its not. I was to meet him at a different location. He didn't show so I came looking for him. I came and there was no one in the build so i decided to wait for him or another kindred to contact him. I made myself comfortable." she maintains eye contact with Camille and stands firm

[17:20] Stitch Jonze looks around and realizes it is just the three of them "You may of asked you unannounced guest to leave but he still felt comfortable enough to casually stroll into our house. Perhaps Nicole is the did the same but I didn't put a knife to your 'friends' heart" crosses his arms "I didn't invite her her I asked her to meet at a different location and I did not make our appointment" He looks at Nicole "She is a big girl and I am sure she understands the situation she is in and based on her demnor she is willing to suffer the consequences " he nods to Nicole

[17:23] camille Cannned gazed into Nicole's eyes for a long time, studying her and thinking upon her words. The pressure of the blade diminished until a click was heard and the blade retracted back into its sheath. Camille released Nicole and still staring into her eyes she said "He must be important for you to cover his lies. The sense of sacrifice...it is you who should be here...and Stitch should be in the more deceptive and bitter house...that of the Shadows."Upon speaking of that house Camille spun about and looked at Stitch, obvious anger in her eyes but spoke no word. Then Stitch spoke again...and this time Camille looked back at him and uttered "What relations I have with the Pack are a concern of my own...you do not know everything nor do you have any knowledge of what I love to call diplomacy...do not lecture me and show me more respect...or feel free to join a...better house" she challenged him for Stitch often pushed her and this time got a reaction. She turned, readying herself to leave.

[17:23] NicoleA Stine listens to Stitch speak and when he finish she simply nods

[17:26] NicoleA Stine shakes her head towards Camille "You are sadly mistaken if you think stitch is not your most loyal member, I shall take my leave of you two ." she turns to stitch "When you are finished meet me at the diner " she steps towards the stairs

[17:30] Stitch Jonze nods to Nicole

[17:32] Stitch Jonze shakes his head at Camille "Your relations affect this house whether you believe it or not.... you are matriarch"

[17:34] camille Cannned uttered with anger "I will hear not another word upon the subject. And remember, I am mad enough to kill my own." upon that she left the hotel apparently irritated.

Nicole returns to the library. Standing on the balcony she observes:

[17:37] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine watches from the balcony Camille and Raiden enter the Den. She whispers "Interesting...."

Later that night on the roof of the Library.

[17:43] NicoleA Stine steps to the edge of the roof. With her arms crossed she gestures her head towards the den "Looks like kindred has a problem"

[17:45] Stitch Jonze steps closer to Nicole and looks across the street. He is able to make out two figures on the roof of the den. After realizing its Camille and Raiden he "hmms"

No comments: