Sunday, October 7, 2012

Nicole gathers Information on the Mercenaries of Toxian City

Main Players: Nicole and Trip

Nicole has started to gather a list of active Mercenaries in the City and the fees they charge. First on the list is Trippin Frenzy

[16:45] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine turns around, she crosses her arms over her stomach. She shifts her wieght from one foot to the other thne back again. She studies CC Zilla raises a brow "Hello there"

[16:46] Clit Commando ZillaClit Commando Zilla waves hello

[16:47] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine laughs and her cool breath escapes her. She tilts her head to one side "Are you looking for someone... or something?"

[16:47] NicoleA Stine: NicoleA Stine laughs and her cool breath escapes her. She tilts her head to one side "Are you looking for someone... or something?

[16:47] Clit Commando Zilla: yes

[16:48] Clit Commando Zilla: a cup of fresh blood

[16:48] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine smiles ..."Mmm me too"

[16:48] Clit Commando Zilla: i like mine warm

[16:49] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine slowly nods her head "I like my angelic"

[16:49] Clit Commando Zilla: if i drink pure innocent blood i usually kill

[16:50] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine drops her arms to her side and slides one on her hip "I see... are you a bad boy" she smirks

[16:50] Clit Commando Zilla: no not really

[16:50] Clit Commando Zilla: must of mistaken me for someone else

[16:51] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine shakes her head "Oh no, how could I mistake you for anyone else?" she grins and narrows her gaze as she steps closer to him

[16:52] Clit Commando Zilla: if you can defeate that merc over there ill be a bad boy

[16:53] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine titls her head to one side "What merc?"

[16:54] Clit Commando ZillaClit Commando Zilla points to trippin.frenzy

[16:54] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine looks at Trippin' "Oh I didn't know he was a Merc." she narrows her gaze to get a better look "I dont think I know him"

[16:55] Clit Commando Zilla: i know you can drink him

[16:59] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine walks up to the back porch of the Haven and approaches Trip "Excuse me, do you have a minute to speak?"

[17:00] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  looks up and nods "Depends on what you want to talk about." flashing a smile
[17:02] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine gives Trip a quick smile in return then turns her head to scan the area. She crosses her arms over her stomach and brings her sight back to Trip. She speaks in a soft voice almost a whisper "The vampire on the corner pointed you out as a mercenary. Can I assume he is correct?"

[17:03] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  dark gaze moves toward Nicole's the smile never fading "I prefer the term..." bobbles his head for a second and adds "opportunist..." nodding "yes that fits better."

[17:06] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine smiles. "Ah excellent" she gracefully extends her long bony hand. "I am Nicole, a librarian here in the City" she also offers him a polite respectable nod of her head

[17:08] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  would give the extended hand a shake if not withdrawn "I know I have seen you around ..." the smile turning into just a pleasant expression "You can call me trip if you like. " Dark eyes never wavering from Nicole "So what did you you want to talk about?"
[17:09] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine smiles "A pleasure to meet you Trip." she scans the area once more then back to Trip "I am interested to know what it would take to hire you for your services?"

[17:10] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  nods slowly and shrugs "Depends on what the services are. The more my ass gets on the line the higher the price."

[17:11] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine nods "I see. Well for a simple downing of another citizen... and done in such away as to not get back to your financier" she curls a lip
[17:13] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  sniffs and nods dark eyes now half shrouded by his bangs "Who is it?"

[17:15] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine grins "No one of importance.. Its not like I would ask you to assasinate the head of a family or anything like that." she shrugs a shoulder "Just a simple, lowly, citizen of no importance"

[17:15] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  chuckles "Shit I might do that for nothin' depending on whom it is."

[17:15] Clit Commando ZillaClit Commando Zilla over hears you and gets angry and rides off

[17:18] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine loses her grin and an expression of serious comes across her face "As I said I work for the library, perhaps a book of your choice could be made available to you, or perhaps some intelligence could be offered?" she waves a hand "I have no one I need.... taken care of at the moment, but its always good to have assets available. You understand." she smiles again

[17:20] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  nods as he studies Nicole's expression "Well I have no need for book or anything for that matter but, if you ever need a task completed come see me." his smile cresting slightly "Who knows the fun of it may be me fee."

[17:20] Raiden NetizenRaiden Netizen nods a little and waves. "Thanks sugar tits." He turns and looks around for a minute.

[17:22] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine smiles and again offers her hand "Excellent... It was so nice to have met you Trip" she tilts her head and smiles

[17:23] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  gives the hand a shake and lets it go "You too Nicole.

[17:24] NicoleA StineNicoleA Stine drops her hand to her side "Have a pleasant evening. I hope to see you again." she turns and walks off stopping to look over her shoulder "Bye" then turns and walks back to the library

[17:25] Trip Just Trip Trip Just Trip  gives a two finger salute in Nicoles direction as she walks off "Take care darlin"

No comments: