Thursday, December 26, 2013

Verbal Nicole on the bench

[2013/05/16 11:41]  NicoleA Stine: /me walks over to Verbal, she looks at the parking meter then his motorcycle. She crosses her arms and smirks "Looks like you are out of time"

[2013/05/16 11:43]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): "Well,seems the immortals are excused time based tariffs,... on account of time having nomeaning.."

[2013/05/16 11:46]  NicoleA Stine: /me steps closer to Verbal, she would attempt to tease him with a couple of pokes to his chest "Well not completely immortal. A stake to the heart could bring it all to an end" she smiles softly then folds her arms over her stomach

[2013/05/16 11:48]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): "Well.."he says looking down as she pokes him..." At the risk of a stake in the heart ,I'd drop a dime in your slot for an hour of ownership...Maybe even two"

[2013/05/16 11:52]  NicoleA Stine: /me slowly shakes her head with a smirk. "It takes more than a dime or any dollar amount to own me." she lifts a hand and combs both her hands through her hair pushing her breasts out teasingly. She drops her hand to her side and offers him a smile. She begins to step over to the bench. "How much did it take for you to acquire Mort" she looks over her shoulder teasingly as she continues to walk over to the bench

[2013/05/16 11:55]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me smiles.."Mort was a gift from the Gods,no price can be put on her..And you chest looks perfect as it is,... No adjustment necessary"

[2013/05/16 11:57]  NicoleA Stine: /me walks over to the bench with perhaps a bit more wiggle in her step. She looks over her shoulder to eye him before she takes a seat, crossing her legs and pressing her skirt smooth with both hands eventually laying her hands in her lap. She tilts her head to one side. "She sounds perfect... How could I ever compete with that" her voice drips with sarcasm

[2013/05/16 12:00]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me stands and steps over to her on the bench and sits,he extends one arm across the back of the bench behind her.." And pray tell, why would you think you might have to compete with anyone or anything,, your in a league of your own, "

[2013/05/16 12:04]  NicoleA Stine: /me turns her body towards him and lays a hand on the bench close to him. She leans in close and whispers to him "Sarcasm is humor lost on the unintelligent" she smiles at him as she she studies his body. She would reach over with her other hand and playfully adjust his tie. She purses her lips as she speaks softly and seductively "I have no competition in this city" she would remain close unless he stopped her

[2013/05/16 12:09]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me doesn't stop, he loves her company,he seductive demeanor and her wit, any time spent with her is to his mind, time well spent..He smirks a little as she faffs with his tie like a doting wife thinking it somewhat ironic considering that she most probably hasn't doted on anything for her whole existence "And if wit was shit you'd be constipated" he says in highly educated clipped English tones.

[2013/05/16 12:17]  NicoleA Stine: /me has a to use all her will power to hold back a smile and laughter at his comment. She successfully maintains her seductive manner. She finishes adjusting his tie and lays a hand on his chest. She leans in even closer, their faces just centimeters apart "Touchee.." finally a seductive smile slowly appears on her face. She wold remain there for a moment until she leaned back and slide the hand slowly from his chest

[2013/05/16 12:21]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me twitches his lips at her just before she leans back.. " I was just about to 'adjust' you necklace in return for your pampering .." he chuckles.. "You have a very genuine sense of purpose about you Nic, I'll bet theres many a fly been lured by your web.."

[2013/05/16 12:26]  NicoleA Stine: /me leans an arm on the back of the bench leaning her cheek on her fist. With her body still turned to face him, she uncrosses then crosses her legs and her foot dangles in front of him. She slowly bounces her foot. She brings her other hand over and gently strokes her nails along his arm. "Do you think you could manage the navigation of my web?" she smiles softly as she looks in his eyes

[2013/05/16 12:30]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me is watching the somewhat hypnotic bounce of her foot when his focus is brought back by the touch of her nails on his arm..." I think, given the chance you'd eat me alive,..like Samson I'd find the Philistines upon me and poor Delilah feigning shock.."

[2013/05/16 12:35]  NicoleA Stine: /me she would lift her head and with the hand she used to prop up her head she would reach out and slowly stroke a piece of his hair with her two fingers. She stares at his face "I wouldn't be too harsh... unless you wanted me to be" she smiles. "But We both know you will eventually go home to Mort. Or was she simply teasing the other night?"

[2013/05/16 12:42]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): " Morti is a diamond, but a black diamond, she plays games, twists and turns like a viper on a stick, much of what she says is for effect, to keep the females that show what she believes to be an unhealthy interest at bay but she knows that I do as I please, she cannot give herself to anyone and never will be able to, she has been by my side for as long as I can remember but she is not my wife but she is indeed a very special and important part of what I am..."

[2013/05/16 12:46]  NicoleA Stine: /me smiles at his affection for Mort. "I think we all have a person like that in our lives." she continues to play with his hair and looks at him with a soft smile. She lays her other hand on her thigh as she continues to bounce her foot. "I am not sure if you and I would be good for each other," she tilts her head "I think we would fight each other to be on top"

[2013/05/16 12:49]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me turns his head just enough that her fingers would rest on his cheek where she toys with his hair.. His eyes closing,,.. " and that's a bad thing?"

[2013/05/16 12:51]  NicoleA Stine: /me grins as she stops playing with his hair and gently strokes his cheek with the back of her finger. She speaks softly "I don't think it would be a problem, as long as I get to win"

[2013/05/16 12:56]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me smiles the most genuine smile he can recall in a long time.."What...all the time,.. that would never do,...My reputation would be in tatters and then you'd discard me like an old sock and I'd fall to pieces, become a broken man with no sense of purpose, brought to my knees by a slip of a girl..."

[2013/05/16 13:00]  NicoleA Stine: /me slowly tilts her head "Aww, well for your manhood sake, in public I would let it appear as if you won. " she smiles sweetly "I don't wear socks, just nylons, and you'd be surprised what you could do with an old pair of nylons" she would stop stroking his cheek and lay her hand on his shoulder. "Some how I don't even see you being a broken male. The true test of a man's endurance is a woman" she would smirk

[2013/05/16 13:08]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me chuckles "Well you already do plenty to me when your in your nylons..."He moves his finger to lightly stroke down the top of her thigh feeling for the tell tale band of lace." Sarcasm......."he blows a stray bang across her cheek.." Is wasted on the unintelligent"

[2013/05/16 13:12]  NicoleA Stine: /me looks down watching his fingers stroke her thigh. She looks up and fixes her stare to his eyes "Perhaps you need more fiber in your diet." she grins

[2013/05/16 13:16]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me rests his elbow atop the bench and rests his head on his palm as he talks to her " More fibre, now theres a thing, what do you suggest, sucking blood from a rug perhaps,..or perhaps adding some stake to my diet?"

[2013/05/16 13:22]  NicoleA Stine: /me shrugs her shoulder "No matter." she laughs to herself and smiles at him. She pushes herself off the bench and stands in front of him "I must take my leave of you for now, I have some matters to attend to at the library." she rolls her eyes "And you know how Denny can be.." she smiles at him "Perhaps we can talk more later" she takes a step back

[2013/05/16 13:24]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me stands out of politeness as she rises.." I'd like that.."he says reaching for her hand.. "Denny.. you should turn him my dear,..his present condition is an embarrassment a vampire of your standing governed by a human..It's unheard of.."...

[2013/05/16 13:27]  NicoleA Stine: /me offers her hand to him. She laughs a bit "he's no longer human, seems he had a run in with the pack." she sighs "I am now governed by a wolf" she shakes her head slowly "We are trying to figure out how to get him his wings back"

[2013/05/16 13:30]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): "Oh by the gods,,.. a wolf? a you serious,..this place gets more ridiculous by the day... I wish you well."he raises her hand to his lips.. "You take care... It's a snake pit out there.." he grins.

[2013/05/16 13:31]  NicoleA Stine: /me smiles as he kisses the back of her hand "I guess chivalry isn't dead in this city" releases his hand "bye for now" she turns and struts over to the library.

[2013/05/16 13:33]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me retakes his sit without taking his eyes of her ass as she walks back with grace and supine liquidity.

No comments: