Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vash gives his book to the Library

[2013/07/10 08:57]  Vash (vash.ghostaltar): /me looks over to Nicole, "Just the person I was looking for. We need to talk. We need to bury a hatchet so to speak." looking to her offering her some of the vodka. "What do you say?"

[2013/07/10 08:57]  NicoleA Stine: /me hops up onto the bar and crosses her legs leaning an elbow on her thigh as she cups her chin in her hand. She lets out a princess like sigh.

[2013/07/10 08:57]  NicoleA Stine: /me raises a brow "What do you have in mind Vashy?"

[2013/07/10 08:58]  Pєяѕє Ďяagσηfуяє (kia.snowfall): /me says "as far as I'm concerned you id a great thing and a great job....no one else seemed to be attempting it"

[2013/07/10 09:02]  Hase (hase.cascarino): /me nods to the woman that sat down on the bar next to Vash as he offers her a slight smile

[2013/07/10 09:03]  Vash (vash.ghostaltar): /me smiles over to hase and Perse, "Well I will keep that in mind the next time one of our shadow walkers cross my path. That I am doing a good thing." He smirked at them both. Almost deviously. Then he turned to Nicole with a serious look. "Well I am friends with Dust.... Leta and I, are not shooting each other anymore. And conversing." Motion to her with his glass, "I think some peace is in order for us as well. The past forgotten, maybe not forgiven. But a clean slate since I have gone completely rouge now." nodding a bit and taking another sip of the drink. "So... I guess, I am saying. Sorry for being a pain in the ass"

[2013/07/10 09:07]  NicoleA Stine: /me smirks "Well you know Vash, throwing all those knives at me and impaling me to the wall wasn't a very gentleman like thing to do." she furrows her brow with a sarcastic pout. She sits up "You are rouge? interesting...." she smiles a bit and lets out a small laugh "Wouldn't it be interesting if you were to come and be a librarian... like dust" she smiles. "But for now we can be friends... perhaps one day allies. But friends for now, yes"

[2013/07/10 09:09]  Pєяѕє Ďяagσηfуяє (kia.snowfall): /me smiles and reaches across the bar top sitting her glass away from her then turning to Hase and Vash giving a smile and says "yes a very good thing Vash...i woulda paid a lot of money to see what you did that caused them such distress"

[2013/07/10 09:11]  Vash (vash.ghostaltar): /me grins widely, "Good... I have one other thing for you book keepers then. I want this put into your restricted area. Of course I have a original. Its a copy of enough of my spell craft and research. Tell Denny its a gift. To you all. Dust... if all her marbles are back should be able to decipher anything in that book. There..... are a lot of interesting things in it. But of course, Not everything from the original is in there. I have to keep my secrets as well"

[2013/07/10 09:12]  Vash (vash.ghostaltar): /me pulls a book out of a side compartment of his backpack and sets it beside Nicole. Then takes his drink and has a sip

[2013/07/10 09:14]  Hase (hase.cascarino): /me reaches for the vodka bottle and slowly refills his glass as he turns his head and gazes out the street smiling slightly for no reason as he listens to Vash and Nicole

[2013/07/10 09:15]  NicoleA Stine: /me uncrosses her legs then crosses her legs, she gives a tug to her skirt. She looks at the book that Vash set next to her, she lifts her gaze to look at him. "A gift?" she hmms "Well Vashy, I am thinking.. its a trap." she slowly shakes her head "But you can't be that bold as set up the Magpie" she lays a hand on it and slides it closer "I will bring it to him"

[2013/07/10 09:19]  NicoleA Stine: /me hops off the bar with the book held over her chest. "I will give Denny your regards" she heads for the door.

No comments: