Thursday, December 26, 2013

Verbal drags Nicole into the back room of the liquor store..

Verbal Drags Nicole into the back room of the liquor store. He attempts to take advantage of her.

[2013/12/01 05:26]  NicoleA Stine: /me takes a seat in her chair in front of the Haven. She tilts her head to one side "Great just great... a big fat ass blocking my view" she reaches out to tap Verbal "Hey sweetie could you step aside" she smiles and winks at him


[2013/12/01 05:29]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me turns and seers Nic in his chair and blinks... " You gotta have balls as big as melons lady..." He shakes his head and steps towards her,, " If you do, you can sit in my chair... nut I’m gonna have to check.. " he nods,, " Thoroughly"

[2013/12/01 05:30]  DCS 2.99.53 UI: CAST Marky Moonwall summons up strength
[2013/12/01 05:30]  DCS 2.99.53 UI: Marky Moonwall (+buff)
[2013/12/01 05:30]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): But*
[2013/12/01 05:30]  DCS 2.99.53 UI: CAST NicoleA Stine summons up strength
[2013/12/01 05:30]  DCS 2.99.53 UI: NicoleA Stine (+buff)

[2013/12/01 05:33]  NicoleA Stine: /me stands for a moment placing a hand on his chest, if allowed and pushing him back "Be nice young man..." she pauses for a moment to return to her HER chair gently crossing her legs and tugs her skirt down. She would look up at him with a smirk.

[2013/12/01 05:36]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me looks down at the hand that sits briefly on his chest nut his movement mirrors hers as she sits, his hands resting on the armrests of the chair as he bends in close, almost touching but not quite he inhales deeply by her ear and her neck...." I don’t smell testosterone,, that doesn’t look good for you,.. You could be in deep doodoo..."

[2013/12/01 05:42]  NicoleA Stine: /me stares into his eyes as he leans in close. As he leans closer to her ear and neck she rolls her eyes at his comment. She pulls out her compact and flips it open checking her face in the tiny mirror then snaps it shut after being satisfied. She stands up with a little tug on her skirt. She would cnat her head to one side glaring into his eyes. Both hands now on her hips she would lean up and forward towards him her breasts touching his chest. She whispers to him "You wouldn’t hurt poor little me" she bats her eyes and frowns a bit "Would you?" she would remain close

[2013/12/01 05:47]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me quickly stands as she raises her self from the chair, He lowers his head and looks down her cleavage taking a little time to sense if he can actually feel her nipples against him through the thin fabric of her dress,, " If only you knew how much i'd like to hurt you...Make you cry out, make you writhe and moan and,,,, " he raises his hand to her face and if she didn’t turn away he'd push that little stray strand of hair of her face..but doesn’t finish the sentence..

[2013/12/01 05:51]  NicoleA Stine: /me reaches up and gently grabs his hand before he could completely move the strand of hair. She would hold his hand as she spoke in her soft seductive voice "Sounds more like sex to me" she tilts her head to one side releasing his hand and whispers to him "Are you a lover?..... or a fighter?"

[2013/12/01 05:56]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me curls a wry smile, as she takes his hand he brushes his thumb over the back of hers,.. " Perhaps we could discuss this further over a hearth rug.. I'm sure there are several ways of looking at it, many angles to explore before we get to the bottom of such an intriguing question.."

[2013/12/01 05:59]  NicoleA Stine: /me smiles "So you are a lover..." she tilts her head to one side and would attempt to reach out and lay a hand on his bare chest. She slowly shakes her head "I was so hoping you would be a fighter. It makes it more challenging when they fight back." she would look up at him and smirk She would bring her hand to his neck as her gaze flicks between his eyes and his neck. "Mmm I think I have the perfect collar for you" she would then rest her gaze on his eyes and smile

[2013/12/01 06:05]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me turns his head a little , to look where her hand rests.. a collar, for me, how quaint..i think perhaps you not as poor a judge of character as you would have me believe, why dont you show me this collar, it would be fun to see where it ends up don’t you think..?" his hand comes forward a little at waist height, his fingers extending towards her that they might curl around her slim frame..

[2013/12/01 06:11]  NicoleA Stine: /me tilts her head to one side "I have never met someone so eager to be collared." she raise a brow "Perhaps you should show your willingness to serve" she brings both hands to rest on her hips "Forgive me for being suspicious... but perhaps you should get on your knees and show some respect for a lady"

[2013/12/01 06:17]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): "No lady respects a man on his knees, unless of course he's checking the closeness of her razor..Is that it, have you been over come by an urge to have yourself pleasured on a dirty corner of a dingy street..You know me well enough to know it never going to happen, its your panic button, you escape clause,.. you get backed into a corner and pull this crap out of the bag knowing that its going precisely nowhere,, so step aside, I cant get to my chair, Try looking elsewhere for a lil subby bitch, ain’t nothing cooking round here,, "

[2013/12/01 06:23]  NicoleA Stine: /me shakes her head slowly "I know you aren't the type to have a woman control you." She crosses her arms "You want your chair?" she leans in a bit and lets out a low growl "Then take your chair...." the expression on her face turns softer and more gentle, she puckers her lips as if to kiss him "Mmaah" she smiles softly

[2013/12/01 06:32]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me looks at those inviting puckered lips, the desire to pull her in tightly and to kiss them almost overwhelming,, he leans so close that no daylight can be seen between their lips..."you know well enough its not the chair I’m interested in..But i know that your as slippery as an eel...and dangerous with it...."

[2013/12/01 06:36]  NicoleA Stine: /me grins at his comment and doesn't move from her position. "Little ole me, dangerous?" she shakes her head "How can a simple librarian like myself be dangerous? hmmm?"

[2013/12/01 06:41]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me raises his hand and taps his temple with his fingertip.. " Because you get in here,, you cause havoc, tear the place up and then flutter those long black lashes leaving one disarmed and disoriented.. thats your M.O. Even when one knows it theres still no defense"

[2013/12/01 06:48]  NicoleA Stine: /me leans back and lays both hands on her hips for a moment before lifting a hand and combing her fingers through her hair ending with a flip of her air over her shoulder. A look of innocence over comes her face "Oh my. I had no idea I had an MO." she then lays a hand on her chest and a smile slowly forms on her face.

[2013/12/01 06:53]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me gasps.. " see.. SEE thats it! thats it right there,, THATS what you do..." He folds his arms as some sort of psychological barrier between the two of them...Round and round, like a dead end street that has no end..always returning to the same place having never actually made any sort of destination....."

[2013/12/01 06:56]  NicoleA Stine: /me has a puzzled look on her face. She leans back a bit "Whaaat? I assure you, what ever you think I am doing is just in your head." she reaches out if able she would poke his forehead with her long boney finger "It is simply something you've fabricated in your mind" she would fold her arms over herself

[2013/12/01 07:02]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me raises a brow.. " Oh really,.. well lets see about that..." he says watching as she too folds her arms.., He reaches for her wrist or her hand which ever comes first and if he catches hold of her would pull her along behind him .. " lets just see whats in my head..." he says as he turns to cross the road

[2013/12/01 07:04]  NicoleA Stine: /me is dragged by the wrist and stumbles a bit in her heels. She would protest but unable to break his hold of her wrist. "Hey stop that." with her free hand she would tug at her skirt as it rode up a bit while they walked "Where are you taking me."

[2013/12/01 07:11]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me ignores her protestations as he pulls her along and into the storeroom of the liquor shop..He stops and turns suddenly making her bounce against his chest trying to catch her around the waist... "Where am i taking you?? 2 He asks in reply to her question.. " where you’ve been asking me to take you for as long as i remember,,, He bends his head to kiss her trying to pull her in hard against him, his free hand coming up into her hair at the back of her neck if she doesn’t try to escape him...

[2013/12/01 07:13]  NicoleA Stine: /me finally breaks Verbal's hold of her wrist and with her other hand grabs the doorway of the the storage. He breaks her hold of the doorway and is pulled in to him. She would lay both hands on his chest and attempt to push off of him to separate him from her. "This is not right, you don't want to do this." she would pound on his chest "No! Let me go!"

[2013/12/01 07:20]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me changes his grip to her her arms just below her shoulders, her turns her sharply pushing her against the wall as she avoids his kiss..."I don’t want this.. or you don’t want this...." his eyes narrow,...He steps back from her, releases the strength of his grip on her arms and gestures to the exit with his right hand.. " so run away....There, i let you go.. thats what you wanted isn’t it....Run little rabbit, back to your bolt hole..." He curls a dark and twisted grin... " Back to your collars whips and chains..."

[2013/12/01 07:23]  NicoleA Stine: /me falls back against the wall as Verbal releases her. Her anger grows, her fangs extend and her eyes roll over red as blood. She growls at him "How dare you judge me!" she balls her hands into fists.She lets out a loud growl

[2013/12/01 07:28]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me 's lip curls upwards as his own fangs extend glinting in the half light.."You had your chance to go.. you choose to stay....." his knees bend as he prepares to pounce on her.. As he leaps he plans to let his right leg go between her legs hard against her crotch, his right hand to curl behind her waist to support her as he arches her spine back, his left hand balling in her hair to tilt her head back to expose her throat....He makes the leap unsure as to whether he'll be successful as she’s already alert and fired up..

[2013/12/01 07:34]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me 's attack is so less aggressive than it might have been,.. he feels her lunge for his neck and allows it, letting her bite, feeling her fangs in his flesh, holding her against him as he stands over her arched body , the grip more of an embrace than an attack , his eyes close as her scent invades his senses a a slight gasp escaping him as he feels the pull of her bite at his core.

[2013/12/01 07:39]  NicoleA Stine: /me slips her fangs from his neck and pushes off him able to break his grasp. She stumbles with her heels then adjusts her dress tugging at her skirt. She lifts a hand and points her long boney index finger at him "You're an ass. What did you think" she pauses "Did you think you could drag me into the storage room of a liquor store and I would swoon?" she shakes her head as she crosses her arms "I'm not going to run away from you. I am going to walk away like a lady and you will respect that." she glares at him "But if its a fight you want, you should know I wont back down" she turns and steps out of the storage room if not stopped

[2013/12/01 07:43]  Lord Verbal (marky.moonwall): /me huffs at her.. " You're just like i said you were...I knew it all along, i just brought you here to prove it..Everything i said outside of Haven was true..Go on, get outta here..crawl back under your rock, back to your round and round...your never ending cycle of nothing....Don’t waste my time.."


[2013/12/01 07:46]  NicoleA Stine: /me gasps “waste your time" she shakes her head then lets out a laugh "Yes god forbid a woman would want to be treated like a lady and not dragged into a storage room by a neanderthal." she shakes her head and walks out of the storage room

No comments: