Monday, November 5, 2012

Vampire Lore


[16:50] Stitch Jonze guides Nicole to the third floor of the hotel. They step into a large empty dark room. He turns and faces her "I need your help with information, a book in particular."

[16:52] NicoleA Stine walks into the large dark empty room and looks around at the unknown surroundings. She stops, folds her arms and listens to him "A book? well why didn't you just go to the library and check it out? you have a library card, why all this secret stuff?"

[16:57] Stitch Jonze tilts his head to one side "I tried to go to the library but Savannah didn't know what I was talking about. I asked camille and she couldn't help either. I have two choices left and thats you or Esso. And I would rather deal with you than him." he pauses for a moment trying to gage her reaction "I need to know about the  Atramentum clan."

[17:01] NicoleA Stine continues to stand with her arms folded as she listens to Stitch. Her expression is cold and emotionless. "I know that name." she takes her long boney finger up to the side of her head and resting it against the side of her face as she cups her chin in her hand. " A vampire by the name of Dandilia founded the Atramentum. The Clan's council was set up by her direct descendants of the bloodline. A total of five vampires sat on its council." she pauses "Why do you need this information?" she narrows a gaze

[17:04] Stitch Jonze paces a bit "Its for a client." he stops pacing "does a book of clans exist with this information?"

[17:10] NicoleA Stine lowers her hand from her chin as her other arm remains folded over her stomach, she continues "I believe this clan dates back to before the flood, Third generation if I am not mistaken. I am not sure if any still exist. There is lore of them, Dandilia held power over the 'dagger of time' which was a wanted weapon by several Clans. It is rumored she practiced a type of blood magic." she shakes her head "But vampires don't possess magical powers, so I never believed that part of the lore." she brings her finger back up to rest on her cheek. "As for a book, one doesn't exist. But I believe there is a scroll... somewhere in the city" she drops her hand back down to her side.

[17:11] Stitch Jonze listens intently to Nicole. "Somewhere in the city ? You mean in the library don't you" he smirks "What do I have to do to see this scroll?" he narrows his gaze as he studies her

[17:14] NicoleA Stine curls a lip then runs her fingers through her hair. She studies the ends of her hair as she speaks "I'm sure it could be arranged for you to see it" she stops playing with her hair to look at him "I will have to discuss it with Denny or Sav."

[17:15] Stitch Jonze nods his head slowly as his arms cross over his chest "I see." he paces a bit "When will you let me know?"

[17:16] NicoleA Stine inhales and tugs at the bottom of her corset to adjust it. She then runs her hands down her corset curved frame "When I know you'll know". She smiles "Is that all you require? "

[17:18] Stitch Jonze nods his head "Yeah that's all I need for now" he chuckles a bit "You librarians are shrewd"

[17:19] NicoleA Stine turns to walk off then stops to look over her shoulder at him "Its the nature of the business. Knowledge is power and we control the power." she curled her lip and turned to walk off.

No comments: