Monday, November 5, 2012

Nicole meets Crow for the first time

Nicole Meets Crow Karn Karnage

[2012/10/19 20:24] NicoleA Stine walks over to the bar and takes a seat. She takes in a familiar scent and looks over at Lazz and narrows her gaze at him. She casually turns away and looks at the end of the bar wondering if Sav is actually tending the bar.

[2012/10/19 20:26] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): opening his eyes slightly as he peers at Nicole as she sits next to him, looking at her for a moment before closing his eyes once more*

[2012/10/19 20:26] Lazzarus Drechsler: frowned at the girl when she turned her back to him tapping her on her shoulder leaning over to her ear whispering ' hey, i was gonna sit there'

[2012/10/19 20:28] Lazzarus Drechsler: nodded back to genie giving her slight smile as turns his attention back to the woman who so rudely stole his seat

[2012/10/19 20:28] Savannah Porterfield smiles to Rai as he moves to a table and she moves out from behind the bar, still clasping her beer in hand. She nodded to Nicole and went to brush a hip against Karn's knee gently before joining Rai at his table.

[2012/10/19 20:29] NicoleA Stine feels a tap on her shoulder and turns and looks at Lazzarus. She stares at him for a moment "Tough...." she turns away and looks around the bar

[2012/10/19 20:29] Ice Queen (genieroze.magic) snickers at the response Lazzarus got

[2012/10/19 20:30] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *cracks a sly smirk at the altercation and looks over to Shadow* "Sleeping is for the dead..." *he mutters with a mused tone*

[2012/10/19 20:32] Lazzarus Drechsler: sneaks around the bar grabbing a beer quickly since the bartender seemed occupied at the moment, opening the bottle he chugged part of it wiping his mouth with his sleeve letting out a loud burp he goes back to tapping the girl on her shoulder

[2012/10/19 20:33] Savannah Porterfield sets her unopened bottle on the table and just stares at it for a moment. "Monday before Halloween. Denny said that would be the next one." Reaching up she tucked her hair behind her ear, her head tilting slightly hearing Lazz and Nicole, a small smirk creeping over her face. "Isn't that one of your pups? That's the one that suggested I have sex with him for money right?"
[
[2012/10/19 20:33] NicoleA Stine turns and looks at her shoulder then her gaze floats to his face. She narrows her sight at him "If you want to keep those fingers I suggest you keep them to yourself" she bares her fangs and snaps at him

[2012/10/19 20:34] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *closes his eyes* "Now..now..that's unbefitting of a lady...

[2012/10/19 20:36] ЯдΪĐЄɲ (raiden.dirval) nods his head, " yep that's horny one," chuckled the nlooked over to laz and just give him a wave, looks back to Sav, " Monday before Halloween huh? what time? I don't want to miss it"

[2012/10/19 20:36] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *closes his eyes* "Now..now..that's unbefitting of a lady...simply ask him to find a set somewhere else...if he's any kind of gentlemen he will take a seat elsewhere.." *smirks a bit behind the mask, knowing it's really no use that his condescending words won't really make a difference*

[2012/10/19 20:37] NicoleA Stine turns to Karnage and grins as she tilts her head. "perhaps he should be more..." she gestures her hand a bit "more gentleman like?" she smirks then turns back to Lazzarus

[2012/10/19 20:37] Lazzarus Drechsler: growled low at Nicole as he walked past her over genie looking at the candy jar ' uhm... what if i start acting like you did the other day?'

[2012/10/19 20:39] NicoleA Stine turns to Karnage and smiles softly "It seems he suffers from Haven muscles" she watches from the corner of her eye Lazz walk away. She tilts her head and extends her hand to Karnage "Nicole... and you are?"

[2012/10/19 20:41] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *cants his head at her as he opens his eyes too peer at her, looking at the hand reaching down and taking it into his own with a firm grasp and subtle shake* "Can call me Karn, karnage or Slade..I've been known or called each..or asshole..that works too.." *his tone was plain as he spoke* "Pleasures mine*

[2012/10/19 20:43] NicoleA Stine shakes his hand holding it for a moment, offing a smile "A pleasure Karn..." she releases his hand and lays it in her lap.

[2012/10/19 20:48] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *takes his hand and places it back at it's perch* "Your kinda feisty Nicole..." *he states softly as he closes is eyes again*

[2012/10/19 20:49] NicoleA Stine grins "Oh excuse me, was that your lap...."

[2012/10/19 20:50] NicoleA Stine from the corner of her eyes she sees the candy slide down the bar. She reaches out and grabs it then slides it into her pocket.

[2012/10/19 20:51] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *smirks a bit beneath his mask* "Should it be?" *he offers in a sly tone tho remaining indifferent*

[2012/10/19 20:54] NicoleA Stine reaches out with her long bony index finger towards his mask "So what are you hiding behind that mask... hmmm?"

[2012/10/19 20:54] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *shrugged* "A face.." *canting his head at Savs reference of the Kindred...having been brought to light on his memories of them*

[2012/10/19 21:05] NicoleA Stine smirks at Karn's smart remark. "Well is it available for public viewing?"

[2012/10/19 21:07] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *chuckles a bit* "I spose you wanna see it..alright then..." *raises his hand and pulls off the mask from his face, opening his eyes and almost blankly looking at her* "Here it is?..you like the face?'

[2012/10/19 21:09] NicoleA Stine slides off the stool and rubs her ass "I hate this seats" she hops onto the bar and crosses her legs. She looks at Karn's face and studies it for a moment her eyes narrow as she looks in his eyes. She reaches out and if permitted would gently lay her hand on his cheek, then slides it down off his chin. She smiles "Very nice"

[2012/10/19 21:12] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *lets her touch his face tho usually doesn't let anyone touch him at all* "Glad you approve...." *he states with a sly smile, brushing a lock of hair that seems to have found itself misplaced as his eyes look back at her*

[2012/10/19 21:17] NicoleA Stine grins at Karn. Her eyes studying his face. "Its odd we've never met before.. Have you been here in the city long?"

[2012/10/19 21:21] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *hmms briefly* "Well..about that...I don't remember..the blood memories I got from Sav tell me I was a member of the Kindred for a long time..became and elder..a chylder of Stiletto's at one time...then..I killed my own blood to prove myself..then..well it's all a blur..I don't really remember anything after that...simply put I've been around..but..not like this.." *furrows his brow* "I still have a lot to sort in my head*

[2012/10/19 21:26] NicoleA Stine pulls her head back a bit at the mention of Kindred Sav and Stiletto "You were a member of Kindred?" she pauses "So was I..." she shrugs "Well actually Kindred Alliance, before the reckoning. Stiletto and I had some..." she takes a moment to think "... conversations" she leans in and rests her elbow on her thigh "I am a librarian, I work for Sav" she smiles

[2012/10/19 21:29] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *nods* "Well...I don't recall what happened...just waking up as if I were dreaming...it's like watching a movie..some of them I feel like I can recall..but I don't know the feelings..or just how to feel about them..like it's someone else..it's..just ugh.." *rolls his shoulder shaking his head as his hair seems to get out of place again* "It's like I'm not who I am..apparently i did all these things..and such but it's like watching someone else do them.."

[2012/10/19 21:33] NicoleA Stine nods her head slowly "Interesting, and Sav woke you? Camille is now the Matriarch of the Kindred house. I'm sure you know Camille... right?"

[2012/10/19 21:34] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *shakes his head* "No...I don't quite know Sav...she says I do...and I met Camille for the first time tonight...interesting creature that one...we spoke shortly"

[2012/10/19 21:37] NicoleA Stine: /me breaths out a laugh "I didn't think it was possible to speak shortly with camille" she smiles "Perhaps over time your memory will come back" she shrugs her shoulder.

[2012/10/19 21:39] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *nods* "It was short...she offered me to use their bath...I told her I was grateful but nothing is for free...I'm not naive enough to think it's just a random generosity" *eyed her briefly* "Either way it doesn't matter i don't know anyone here so I have no loyalties"

[2012/10/19 21:41] NicoleA Stine: /me points to herself with her long index finger, offers Karn a friendly smile "You know me" she winks at him. "I think camille is sincere, as a vampire I believe you could trust her and the rest of them."

[2012/10/19 21:43] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *shrugs* "Don't trust anyone...don't fight unless theres something worth fighting for..never let something keep you from improving or moving on...ties are what constrains us" *he says* "Least I've always gotten by like that..."

[2012/10/19 21:46] NicoleA Stine nods her head "I can understand that. I was rouge for awhile. I found a place at the library" she shrugs "I'm sure you'll find the right path."

[2012/10/19 21:46] ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *nods* "of course.." *reaches down slipping his mask back on his face*

[2012/10/19 21:50] NicoleA Stine hops of the bar and she lays her hand on his shoulder. She leans in close "If you ever need anything you can find me at the library." she scans the bar. "I have to go now." she pulls back as he puts his mask back on. "It was a pleasure meeting you" she turns and steps to the door

No comments: