Monday, November 5, 2012

Nicole meets Crow again

[2012/10/21 19:58]  NicoleA Stine: /me struts up to Karn tugging her dress down. She reaches up with one hand and if allowed she would lay that hand on his chest "So...." she tilts her her to one side, "Were you watching me through the window?" she raises a brow and "hmm?"

[2012/10/21 19:59]  ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *felt the hand land on his chest, his eyes find hers as he stoically answers* "Am I not allowed?"

[2012/10/21 20:00]  NicoleA Stine: /me looks down at his necklace and starts to play with it for a moment. She looks up and tilts her head to the other side. She speaks in a soft soothing tone "Why do you hide behind the mask?"

[2012/10/21 20:02]  ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *shakes his head* "Not hiding..not really...it's a symbol..a trademark...many years ago I was a mercenary...thus the tats..the mask was something I adapted then..so no one could Identify me...or that I was a vampire..." *shifted his eyes along her form* "Curious...are you?"

[2012/10/21 20:05]  NicoleA Stine: /me gently lays his necklace the way she wants it. Her hand drops to her side and rests on her hip. She watches as his eyes shift along her form. She whispers to him "Curious are you?" she grins and breaths out a slight laugh as a smile continues to grow bigger on her face

[2012/10/21 20:08]  ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *cant his head a bit* "Not often do I see a women of my kind that actually draws my attention..." *his eyes working their way to peer into hers once more*

[2012/10/21 20:12]  NicoleA Stine: /me she turns her back to him and rests against his chest. She turns her head to look at him in the eyes. She presses her body slightly more against his body. She smiles "So I have peeked your attention have I?" she quickly turns around to face him still leaning against his body. She leans in close. Her lips close to his ear, "I try hard, I am glad you like"

[2012/10/21 20:14]  ҜȺЯℕȺǤĒ (slade.lycheborne): *feels her form lean to his, holding his gaze upon her* "It shows..." *taking his fingers and running them down her sides if allowed tho not enough to be considered a feel*

[2012/10/21 20:17]  NicoleA Stine: /me she feels his touch and rests a hand on her hip while the other hand combs through her long raven hair. She smiles and softly replies "Thank you"

No comments: