Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Nicole makes deal with stitch for information on KA

In Character Name: NicoleA Stine
Date of the Incident:
3/15/2017
Location:
In The Haven

People involved and affiliations
Stitch Jonze The Shadows

Nicole makes a deal with Stitch to get information as to why Camille from the Kindred Alliance is attacking people.

[2017/03/15 17:05] NicoleA Stine spots Jonze at the bar. She walks over to him and slides her ass up onto the bar. She crosses her legs and her foot begins to bob. She pokes him with her long well manicured black fingernail.

[2017/03/15 17:07] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) feels the poke and turns his head to the other side. He opens his eyes and looks at Nic's legs. His gaze starts at her calf and slowly makes its way up past her thigh. He sits up and looks at her "That skirt is so short it should be illegal." he yawns

[2017/03/15 17:09] NicoleA Stine sneers a bit at him then reaches down and gives her skirt a tug. "Its the price I have to pay for being glamorous." she lifts the hand and lays it on her chest "Whats new?"


[2017/03/15 17:11] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) watches her tug at her skirt and smiles "I didn't say it was a bad thing" he raises a brow "New?" shakes his head "Nothing. Whats new with you?"

[2017/03/15 17:14] NicoleA Stine stretches out her arm and inspects her fingernails. She sighs "Nothing. Just the usual. But I may need you to do me a favor." Satisfied with her nails, she lays her hand on her knee and begins to bounce her foot.

[2017/03/15 17:17] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) leans back and shakes his head "Oh no way. Whenever I do you a favor I usually end up hanging by my toes getting a beat down. Remember that time with the pack? " he continues to shake his head "Nope no way." he leans an elbow on the bar and rests his cheek in his hand "Whats in it for me?"

[2017/03/15 17:22] NicoleA Stine smiles as she slides her hand from her knee, up her thigh. She slowly begins to stroke her thigh "Well I need information concerning your former family member." she pauses "As for payment what is it you want?"

[2017/03/15 17:25] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) watches her hand slide up her thigh and is hypnotized for a moment "Umm well not sure what I need at the moment ." he looks around and slowly lays his head on the bar "Perhaps we should discuss this at a later time in private." he rests his head on his arm and

[2017/03/15 17:27] NicoleA Stine looks around then slides off the bar "Come see me at the library when you are finished with your nap." she steps towards the door and walks out


3/20/2017

In the Hotel 3rd floor bar with Stitch.


[16:51] NicoleA Stine follows Stitch into the library "Are you here to talk?"

[16:52] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods "yeah, lets finish that conversation." he looks around "Here or do you want to go someplace private?"

[16:54] NicoleA Stine looks over her shoulder at Kat and smiles. She returns her attention to Stitch. "Maybe some place a bit more private. I'll follow you."

[16:55] Katelyn Nerido briefly looks over the two of them and she waves a hand in greeting at Nicole with a smile "I'm just about to head out anyways, feel free to stay" she offers

[16:56] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods "Sure we can go to the hotel the top floor should be good." he looks over and eyes Katelyn and slowly nods his head
.
[16:58] NicoleA Stine looks to Kat and offers a dismissive wave of her hand "No no thats ok. I think it would best if he isn't seen here." she returns her sight to Stitch and notices him eying up Kat. She lifts a finger and points at him "She's off limits." she continues to point her finger and glares at him

[16:59] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) raises his hands "Ohhhh easy. I'm just lookin'" he drops his hands then gestures his hand "Com'on follow me"

[17:02] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) walks up to the top floor and takes a seat at the table Nicole is at. he leans forward "So whats this meeting about?" he leans back and relaxes

[17:04] NicoleA Stine crosses her legs and eyes him for a moment "Tell me something." she pauses and looks around. She begins to speak "How close to the Kindred can you get?" she brings her sight back to him and waits for his reaction.

[17:08] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) lifts a hand to his chin and scratches his chin whiskers "Hmm that depends...." he drops his hand to his lap. "Just inside Kindred or a particular one?"he tilts his head to the side "I mean there are probably a few I can carry on a private conversation with. But whats this all about." he offers a skeptical look.

[17:12] NicoleA Stine becaomes a bit uneasy "You know I wouldn't ask you to do this for me if I could do it myself. But with my recent falling out with Camille and the hatred Taurius has for me there is no way I could get inside. With Darken gone all but one of my contacts is left there and I don't see Bato around much." she pauses "Its not a difficult task, I just need some information and I am hoping you can help me."

[17:15] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) slowly nods his head "I get it. I can do this favor for you but whats in it for me?" he leans forward "I might consider it a 'favor' because of our friendship if it is as you say it is, not difficult." he leans back "So what do you need to know?"

[17:20] NicoleA Stine uncrosses then crosses her legs, she smooths her skirt "Well recently as you know" she gestures an open hand towards him "Camille has been running around the city pecking fights with everyone." She leans forward "I want to know why. Is it a personal thing with her or is it a deeper scheme with the kindred."

[17:23] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) slowly nods his head "Well I know she perceives all children of Cane not with Kindred as enemies," He lifts a hand and starts rubbing his chin again "Hmm besides you and me who are the others?"

[17:29] NicoleA Stine nods her head "Yes I know her attitude towards none KA kindred." she shakes her head slowly "But it isn't only our kind she has targeted. There are others."

[17:31] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods his head "I see..." he pauses and thinks for a moment "Well I could approach her and ask. I mean I very well could suffer an ass kicking." he shrugs a shoulder "But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Right" he smirks "I can poke around but I will leave payment open depending how mush effort this will take me."

[17:36] NicoleA Stine nods her head "I understand that this could cause you some pain which is why I will completely understand if you don't want to push the issue with them or if you are unable to find out the reason behind this behavior."

[17:37] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) drops his hand form his chin "yeah sure. I'll try not to get bruised up too bad." he laughs a bit.

[17:39] NicoleA Stine smiles a bit "Sounds good. We can base payment on effort and quality of information." she reaches her hand out to him "Deal?"

[17:40] Stitch T Jonze (stitch.jonze) nods his head and reaches for her hand. He grabs it "Deal"

No comments: