Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Caprice wants to borrow a book

In Character Name: NicoleA Stine (Foxy Bodyguard)
Date of the Incident:
10/10/2017
Location:
in the Library

People involved and affiliations
Nicole, The Institute 
Caprice, KA
Jada

Caprice wants to borrow a book, her priviledges are suspended so she asks Jada to borrow the book for her. Nicole sets the price.


NicoleA Stine: /me steps into the library with her arms folded she shakes her head to Caprice "Sorry but no, you can borrow a book. You no longer have that privilege "

[2017/10/09 17:50]  Kimer (nyx.robinson): /me follows the walking refrigerator out. Briefly waves to katelyn before going

[2017/10/09 17:51]  Caprice Isabella Selvaggio (ca848286): would smile thinking back to the memories of this place " Of course, but mine is a simple request, I just wanted to know if you had any books on vampires, and bonding. "

[2017/10/09 17:52]  Jαdα (jadiaapple): /me nods again "yea, it was a month or two back.." waved to those leaving as she nodded to Lykin, then the cheesecake, seeing if he was going to eat some of that. Smiled to the girl a flush on her cheeks "yes it was from the erotica section"

[2017/10/09 17:53]  Katelyn Nerido: /me taps her cheek in thought "Aaah yes I remember" she nods "Did you enjoy it?" she asks her.

[2017/10/09 17:54]  Lykin Dagger: /me looking to Jada "She said the cake.. not the cookies!!!" looking to the cake again.. his eyes narrowing as he studies it.. the sudden look on his face going from happy kitty to very disturbed.. his face contorting as he studies it like he is looking into a whole other dimension.. his teeth baring with a snarl as his body tenses.. waving a hand in dismissal towards the cheesecake.. "Forget it.. " turning to leave now.. completely not the kitty he normally was.. stopping briefly in front of NicoleA.. nodding once with a blank look on his face.. "Thank you for the kind offering.. and for the forgiveness.. I must make my way now though.. " looking to Caprice.. not looking to her normally either.. stepping out the door with nothing more said.. his body tense as he looks up to the sky waiting for Caprice to finish her business

[2017/10/09 17:54]  NicoleA Stine: /me still has her arms folded "Off the top of my head." she pauses "We might." she begins to shake her head "But it doesn't really matter since you can't borrow anymore." she shrugs "Perhaps I could offer you a cookie?"

[2017/10/09 17:55]  Denenthorn Masukami: /me simply grunts and limps into the Library without saying anything else

[2017/10/09 17:57]  Jαdα (jadiaapple): /me frowned as she felt a shift in the felines mood, the mystic empath not liking this. Jada look out her satchel again and her notebook, scribbling something down and stuffed it back into her bag again. Smiled and takes a little sliver of cheesecake "dun know till ya try, right?" took a bite of it chewing thoughtfully.

[2017/10/09 17:57]  Caprice Isabella Selvaggio (ca848286): would close her eyes for a second , opening them slowly turning on her charm " Well I do understand I cannot borrow, but could Jada borrow this book, her privileges are still open, and I would pay the price of course. "

[2017/10/09 17:59]  Katelyn Nerido: /me watches her as she takes a bite out of the cake. She waves a hand around in the air "Don't know why all of you are suspicious of it. Sometimes it's a little stale but there's nothing really wrong with the cake you know.."

[2017/10/09 17:59]  Felice Nightfire: /me wanders quietly back into the library with her hands cupped behind her.
.
[2017/10/09 18:00]  NicoleA Stine: /me nods "Sure, have this... Jada come see me and I am sure we could work out a deal of some sorts. If she brings something to offer worthy. I don't see why not" she forces a smile on her face

[2017/10/09 18:00]  Jαdα (jadiaapple): /me huffs a little and points to the angel winged one "he said it was tainted" Jada still chewed it and swallowed it down, waiting for something to happen.

[2017/10/09 18:01]  NicoleA Stine: /me offers a wave to Lykin as he walks out "Oh you are very welcome dear"
e.
[2017/10/09 18:02]  Katelyn Nerido: /me shrugs "Then it might be. I'm not sure with what though. But maybe if you dont think about it too much you can still enjoy it." she nods.
[2017/10/09 18:03]  Caprice Isabella Selvaggio (ca848286): would smile trying to be friendly " Jada dear come over here now"

[2017/10/09 18:05]  Jαdα (jadiaapple): /me heard her name as she looks around and sees her Mistress nodding "I do, yes Mistress" smiles to the girl excuse me, taking her cheesecake and walking ot find her Mistress in the direction of the voices, Looking over her shoulder "nice ta see you again".

[2017/10/09 18:06]  Katelyn Nerido: /me bows her head lightly "Of course"

[2017/10/09 18:06]  Caprice Isabella Selvaggio (ca848286): would pat Jada on the shoulder leaning down to her ear whispering " I need a book on Vampires and bonding with another person. I need for you to check this book out since I cannot. Please ask and make the offer worth her while and I will pay it"

[2017/10/09 18:07]  Felice Nightfire: /me looks over Nicole's shoulder to the two ladies and then to Nicole with a self affirmation, she side steps and moves to the fireplace. She tucks her hands under her lap and sits, leaning to kiss at Denenthorn's cheek. "You have lost your shirt." she murmurs to him.

[2017/10/09 18:08]  Denenthorn Masukami: /me grunts, "Interesting conversation nearby..." he states and then looks down. "Too damn lazy to get dressed to be honest..."

[2017/10/09 18:09]  Felice Nightfire: /me tilts her head nodding, "I do not mind it." she states and tugs the hem of her dress down, looking to the shelves before them, "I am not sure I would call it interesting." she speaks quietly to him.

[2017/10/09 18:09]  Jαdα (jadiaapple): /me nods slowly, tapping her chin in thought "something worthy...to a librarian?" mumbled as she thought on that. "you have a Mystic on staff?" this might help her narrow things down. Looking to her Mistress for some ideas.

[2017/10/09 18:10]  NicoleA Stine: /me watches as Jada walks over "Is this Jada." she smiles a pleasant smile "Nice to meet you dear. I am Nicole. So as you may or may not know borrowing books is no longer free. So here is my offer to you. Since this book is for the benefit of the Kindred and I would assume you. I would need a pint of blood from both Jonny and taurius in exchange for the book to be lent to you for two weeks." she offers her hand to Jada "Do we have a deal?"
.
[2017/10/09 18:12]  Caprice Isabella Selvaggio (ca848286): shakes her head immediately grabbing Jada's hand " I knew better then to even try. This had nothing to do with the Kindred. This is about someone being turned and if there is a bond to discover I want to be prepared. But forget this, you were never going to let her borrow anything because you knew damn well that price would never be fulfilled." she would turn to leave if not stopped

[2017/10/09 18:14]  Jαdα (jadiaapple): /me even knew this was a No Go and giggled a little at even the absurd idea of it. Blinked as her Mistress flared, hand reaching to caress her, but the iced beauty moved to fast. Gave a heavy exhale and of course followed Caprice out, looking around for their fierce feline.

[2017/10/09 18:15]  NicoleA Stine: /me offers a wave "I'll be here if you change your mind." she continues to wave.

No comments: