Saturday, September 20, 2008

NicoleA's Conversation with Omega Althouse

Omega Althouse is the leader of the Omega Institute. NicoleA offered Omega Althouse delicate information at no expense to the Omega Institute. NicoleA believed Omega was a woman of her word and believed this conversation would have been kept in confidence. Since then the Omega Institute is "Chasing NicoleA

[18:55]  Omega Althouse: you were looking for me?

[18:55]  NicoleA Stine: I have some information for you

[18:56]  NicoleA Stine: A spy has infiltrated the Omega Inst

[18:57]  Omega Althouse: Interesting.

[18:58]  NicoleA Stine: Do you know who I am ?

[19:00]  Omega Althouse shakes her head..

[19:00]  Omega Althouse: A dancer

[19:02]  NicoleA Stine smiles

[19:02]  NicoleA Stine: I know about the virus

[19:02]  Omega Althouse: virus?

[19:03]  Omega Althouse: you're not talking about that silly theory are you..

[19:03]  NicoleA Stine: how is Lyra Brezoianu, I heard you put her back together.

[19:04]  Omega Althouse: She is.. as well as can be expected

[19:06]  NicoleA Stine: and how is her research going?

[19:07]  Omega Althouse: That is not something I could discuss at this time.

[19:08]  NicoleA Stine: was she able to identify her assailant?

[19:08]  Omega Althouse smiles..

[19:11]  NicoleA Stine: I hope you undrstand now that I am not just a "dancer"

[19:11]  Omega Althouse: I never thought you were *just* a dancer

[19:15]  Omega Althouse: So, you said I had a spy?

[19:16]  NicoleA Stine: yes there is a "leak" in the Omega Inst

[19:20]  NicoleA Stine takes  a small recorder from her purse and clicks the "play" button

[19:21]  NicoleA Stine: [21:49]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: *bows and smiles* greetings Lady Nicole. please don't think i'm rude. but the Omegans don't need to know, that i'm with our family. [21:50]  NicoleA Stine: what are you talking about [21:50]  NicoleA Stine: how do yu know my name? [21:51]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: you would nbe introduced, so i know your name. [21:51]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: my name is dom, i'm also in the k.a. [21:51]  NicoleA Stine: you are KA? [21:52]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: you've forgotten? Lady Maggey introduced you to me. [21:53]  NicoleA Stine eys widen "Yes I memeber" [21:53]  NicoleA Stine: have you infultrated the Omegas? [21:54]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: nope. but i was a time ago in the group. and sometimes, i can get some informations. *smiles* [21:55]  NicoleA Stine: why are you breaking your cover to talk to me? [21:57]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: it's not really a cover. i just tell you this, why i don't greeted you on the street. normally i greetz. [21:58]  NicoleA Stine: what kind of information have you gotten? [21:59]  Ganzbaf Rasmuson: *grins* that will be my secret.

[19:23]  Omega Althouse crinkles her nose in distaste

[19:24]  Omega Althouse: He has nothing of value.

[19:24]  Omega Althouse: Nothing.

[19:26]  NicoleA Stine looks Omega in the eyes and says "His information doesn't concern me anymore, but that fact that he has a contact in your group should concern you "

[19:27]  Omega Althouse nods..

[19:27]  Omega Althouse: What he thinks he has, and what he has....

[19:27]  Omega Althouse: Subtlety is not one of his virtues.

[19:28]  Omega Althouse: thank you for passing this on though. I appreciate your candour.

[19:28]  NicoleA Stine smiles and nods

[19:29]  NicoleA Stine looks Omega in the Eyes "Do what you need to do , this conversation never happened and I am just a dancer"

[19:30]  Omega Althouse smiles.. not *just* a dancer, but certianly a lovely one at that

[19:30]  NicoleA Stine: Oh and if Lyra wants her tail back , I know where it is.

[19:30]  NicoleA Stine smiles at Omega's comment

[19:31]  NicoleA Stine: It was certanly nice talking to such a lovely lady

[19:37]  NicoleA Stine: feel free to contact me if you need my help with anything

[19:38]  Omega Althouse: If you ever get sick of gun-toting we would be interested in offering you a place with the Institute..

[19:39]  NicoleA Stine: Thank you I will give it some thought ,

No comments: